Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2022
    All of the young women cheering this guy just endorsed a dude taking an honor from another young women, all to make a gender confused boy feel accepted. A sad commentary on our youth.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Like we say, no
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Heartwarming story.
  • Options

Heartwarming story.

Maybe you two can date someday?
  • Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Heartwarming story.

Would you hit it? I think she's 18

• Options
    It’s sad that the students at that school have been conned into believing that they’re actually helping him.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    When I was in high school a dude sported a boner in the showers. He/it was beaten to a pulp.

Now they crown them homecoming Queer?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Think WESCO's own Glacier Peak had a tranny homecoming kween.
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,109
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No. And no to retarded girls being cheerleaders
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I know there are some real issues in regards to transgenders, but this is harmless. Oh no, a transgender won homecoming queen! It’s meaningless. Other than maybe one girl at the high school, NOGAF. The one girl that cares will survive.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

When I was in high school a dude sported a boner in the showers. He/it was beaten to a pulp.

Lot's of female trannies still keep their dicks and chase women, ala Bruce Jenner. Others like the slobberer like to pretend that men who won't date chicks with dicks are transphobic.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Lot's of female trannies still keep their dicks and chase women, ala Bruce Jenner. Others like the slobberer like to pretend that men who won't date chicks with dicks are transphobic.
    I do not think that’s transphobic. It’s pretty funny how my positions are all so shitty and stupid and yet you guys have to constantly misrepresent them.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

I do not think that’s transphobic. It’s pretty funny how my positions are all so shitty and stupid and yet you guys have to constantly misrepresent them.
    Just a hypothetical observation. Surprised you broke your golden rule. And yet it remains a voting issue for you. Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Except your position on men not physically attracted to trannies was being transphobic

This is a fact. Or do you care to restate?

• Options

Sledog said:

Except your position on men not physically attracted to trannies was being transphobic

Your statement is nonsensical and obviously based in transphobia. You are either suggesting that there isn’t a single trans woman on earth that could pass to you (in what way would “they all look like men” not be transphobic?) or that you would choose to not be attracted to them once finding out they are trans (the definition of bigotry).

You don’t have to date or have sex with anyone you don’t want to. But I don’t know why your masculinity is so fragile that you won’t just concede that some trans women are attractive.
  • Options
    edited January 2022

Sledog said:

Your statement is nonsensical and obviously based in transphobia. You are either suggesting that there isn’t a single trans woman on earth that could pass to you (in what way would “they all look like men” not be transphobic?) or that you would choose to not be attracted to them once finding out they are trans (the definition of bigotry).

You don’t have to date or have sex with anyone you don’t want to. But I don’t know why your masculinity is so fragile that you won’t just concede that some trans women are attractive.
    You said it. I didn’t.

You should also do some research on origins of language. Redefinition of terms is something at which you fail regularly. Usually as it relates to racism.

Transphobia is a fear of trannies. What is to be feared ? Nothing. Despite how you want to reframe language.

• Options

Take it up with Oxford.

Language evolves. I tried to stop referring to the border camps as concentration camps after a delightful conversation with a conservative where they argued that even though she was correct by the dictionary definition, that’s not what the words “concentration camp” had come to mean.

Blankphobia has been used in a variety of ways and is not specific to fear. Try and keep up.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022

I know there are some real issues in regards to transgenders, but this is harmless. Oh no, a transgender won homecoming queen! It’s meaningless. Other than maybe one girl at the high school, NOGAF. The one girl that cares will survive.

No it rounded that mental case that thinks it's a girl. You just supported and justified their belief that they're a woman. You added to the crazy. Meanwhile the deserving girl was punished to support a loons feelings.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Take it up with Oxford.

Language evolves. I tried to stop referring to the border camps as concentration camps after a delightful conversation with a conservative where they argued that even though she was correct by the dictionary definition, that’s not what the words “concentration camp” had come to mean.

Blankphobia has been used in a variety of ways and is not specific to fear. Try and keep up.

It's a made up word. I'm not afraid of them. I think they are creepy and mentally ill