Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ok Libs' , are we going to ban knife ' s now?

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Regulate guns? They already are dumb fucker. You dipshitted city dwellers, who've never fired a gun are the ones pushing for gun control. I hope your houses get broken into, someone ties up your sorry defenseless asses (as you don't believe in guns or learning to fight or just generally are pussies {more cock}).

And when your wives are voluntarily spreading their cobwebbed legs for the perp , so as to achieve orgasm for the first time since college, you sorry fucks are going to realize you should have bought a gun. You pathetic bitches prolly threw all kitchen knives out the house too in favor of butter knives.

At some point a man has to step up. More cock, good luck fighting off a burgler with that butter knife. Your like, "hey, when you're done with my wife can I get a courteous buttfuckin?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

The only pro gun argument that holds any weight with me is that you need them in case the government tries some Hitler shit. Other than that, they do way more harm than good.

RoadDawg55 I've always appreciated your views. Now, you're just part of the problem. What a pussy
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited April 2014

The only pro gun argument that holds any weight with me is that you need them in case the government tries some Hitler shit. Other than that, they do way more harm than good.

I assume you believe if we outright ban them then no way criminals will be able to get a hold of them correct?
    I don't want to ban guns for the reason I laid out in my first post. I know it's unlikely, but you can't have the government owning all the guns in case some Hitler shit happens.

To hypothetically answer your question, if guns were banned, make it a minimum 50 year sentence for possession.

A lot of the pro-gun arguments are really fucking stupid. What if my house gets broken in? Most robberies happen 9-5 when they know the home owners are at work. Even if you have a gun in a safe, you probably won't have time if an armed robber comes in at night.
    You are such a cunt Roadie. You're bordering on cockus and slice territory. You three go live on an island somewhere where guns aren't needed. Even there, I guarantee you tardo's that ya'll wished you had one at some point. This is america jack. If you don't want a gun fine. But don't publicly crucify the majority- the others want and need them.

Most kids should be armed these days. I'd hate to be your son. I'd demand my dad dad take me through a hunting safety firearm class. Then when i turned 18 I'd be responsible and educated enough to carry my own.

And when joe CRIPP OR BLOOD comes to steel my $60k duramax at a stoplight, I'd politely blow his fucking brains out....While you would just hand over the keys like the pussy you are. Good luck with that cell phone, Mr Blood would take that too.
    Good effort. Hopefully you are breaking out of your slump. I gotta ask where I publicly crucified anyone with a gun? Oh I never did?

The part that I bolded happens to very few people. Most people do in fact go their whole life without getting robbed at gunpoint at a stoplight. The only person I know who got robbed at gunpoint was a drug dealer. If it did happen, you think your gun in your glove box or center console is going to help you? You'll probably get your brains blown out as you reach for it.

I love these extreme examples for why a gun is needed. There could be a devastating earthquake. I don't have hundreds of water bottles and non perishable food stored up in case it happens. I don't have a bomb shelter in case we get bombed. Your dumb ass can live paranoid that Joe Blood is going to rob you at gunpoint and you are gonna go Dirty Harry and save the fucking day. Paranoia and delusion are two common symptoms of mixing too many medications.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

I assume you believe if we outright ban them then no way criminals will be able to get a hold of them correct?
    I don't want to ban guns for the reason I laid out in my first post. I know it's unlikely, but you can't have the government owning all the guns in case some Hitler shit happens.

To hypothetically answer your question, if guns were banned, make it a minimum 50 year sentence for possession.

A lot of the pro-gun arguments are really fucking stupid. What if my house gets broken in? Most robberies happen 9-5 when they know the home owners are at work. Even if you have a gun in a safe, you probably won't have time if an armed robber comes in at night.
    You are such a cunt Roadie. You're bordering on cockus and slice territory. You three go live on an island somewhere where guns aren't needed. Even there, I guarantee you tardo's that ya'll wished you had one at some point. This is america jack. If you don't want a gun fine. But don't publicly crucify the majority- the others want and need them.

Most kids should be armed these days. I'd hate to be your son. I'd demand my dad dad take me through a hunting safety firearm class. Then when i turned 18 I'd be responsible and educated enough to carry my own.

And when joe CRIPP OR BLOOD comes to steel my $60k duramax at a stoplight, I'd politely blow his fucking brains out....While you would just hand over the keys like the pussy you are. Good luck with that cell phone, Mr Blood would take that too.
    Strongly agree with the bolded part surprisingly. That is what my dad did with me. That is why I actually own a gun for extreme measures like home invasions for an example.

I'm also not some reckless dumb fuck with my gun either.

The problem with these tragedies is the media takes the wrong spin. The proper spin is there isn't enough protection at the schools, there are fucked up kids that adults are ignoring the warning signs(every kid has warning signs tired of hearing nobody saw this coming that's BS), and there needs to be more drills on this.

No kid has died in a fire since the 1950's yet every year they practice fire drills which is good. However, they need to practice school shootings/stabbing sprees as well so at least the kids are somewhat prepared instead of running around being easy targets.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Surprised nobody mentioned the elephant in the room. Sven's $20 that this knife wielder was on psych drugs (or coming off of them). Maybe this is the problem, and not just "guns" as some would like us to believe?

List of school shootings in this regard

http://www.cchrint.org/school-shooters/
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

As long as the government has guns, the people should have guns. It's that fucking simple.

Let me know how that works out for you when the government comes with tanks and helicopters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA

This guy only lasted one day with a freaking bulldozer tank. Unless you can construe the 2nd amendment to mean that the average American should be able to field F-18's, M1A1'a and tactical nukes, it looks like the battle's already been lost. Any of these guys still alive?
    I certainly have libertarian leaning when it comes to the cops, but really what can you do outside of martyring yourself to the pigs? Best course is still to affect the system from the inside.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

You can't drive. Or fire a gun. Or live anywhere near a blood or crip. Other than that...solid poast.

HTH.
    Not your best effort.

He lives REAL close to a crip.
    Ouch. Well done and fucked up at the same time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

As long as the government has guns, the people should have guns. It's that fucking simple.

Let me know how that works out for you when the government comes with tanks and helicopters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA

This guy only lasted one day with a freaking bulldozer tank. Unless you can construe the 2nd amendment to mean that the average American should be able to field F-18's, M1A1'a and tactical nukes, it looks like the battle's already been lost. Any of these guys still alive?
    I certainly have libertarian leaning when it comes to the cops, but really what can you do outside of martyring yourself to the pigs? Best course is still to affect the system from the inside.
    So you're saying since the government is so well armed that the citizens should be unarmed? Huh? When I say the government I don't mean just the military. The local cops and state patrol are bullies with guns.

In a large scale rebellion, of course individuals are out armed. We have the best equipped military in the history or the world. That scenario would require part of the military to side with the rebellion. It's happened before, here and elsewhere.

OBK doesn't seem to think so..........
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Which one of your Dads took you to hunter's safety class?