Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Way Too Fucking Early Schedule Breakdown

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    What a cool day/night that will be for the Husky's, man.
    Meek said:

great schedule analysis, but enough said about that... when do we next get to play USC?

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Meek said:

great schedule analysis, but enough said about that... when do we next get to play USC?

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    DOOG

doogdoogdoogitydooggreatdooglymoogly

call me a doog.... just beat Oregon. It's waaaaaay beyond time. There is no way this fucking shit can be allowed to continue. I don't care who the coach is. Oregon is on a downward trajectory given last year's crying and such. The time has come.

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:

the night that the best play caller in America will get what he craves.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

A burger from Joey, a BJ from a waitress, and Nansen tickling his balls all at the same time?

Meek said:

Meek said:

the night that the best play caller in America will get what he craves.
    That's what I call abundance. Sarkisian style.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

how many times do you think the proud trojans wear these?

Holy shit that's ugly. That something real or fan-fic?
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Gonna be a lot of unhappiness around here in November.

Yeah....unhappiness that we didn't beat OSU by fucking 69 again...just rather easily, say 44-17?
    Please don't mistake me for a Boov. I've watched a ton of Pac 8/10/12 football and I think people predicting 10+ wins for the Huskies are going to be unhappy.

This has nothing to do with Oregon State.
    UW has four automatic OOC wins on the schedule. Going 6-3 in the conference isn't a stretch with a coaching upgrade from 5-4, 5-4, 5-4, 5-4.
    9-4 last year and this season there is 1 extra game + an easier schedule. And a better head coach and 17/22 returning starters. Hardly a stretch to predict 10 wins.
    Agree. I think where special teams always cost us at least one game a year under dude brah I think there might even be a game where we walk away saying "Damn Special Teams won that game".
    Lol...that was the first game without Sark, the BYU game.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:

Will they wear white lids (I like to call helmets lids) with a red white and blue Trojan? That would be sick.
    and a very cool night for the trojans if the white lids have an american flag trojan logo
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Meek said:

Will they wear white lids (I like to call helmets lids) with a red white and blue Trojan? That would be sick.
    I know you were being sarcastic but the Armenian flag is red, blue and ORANGE.

• Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Jesus, it's like they took the Mcdonald's dress code and slapped it on a football uni. Hid - ee - us.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    The biggest difference with Petersen will come more with the little things than wins/losses. Better special teams, better poise, better play on the road, etc.

If we go 6-3 in conference but lose to Oregon and UCLA by a TD or less and have a fluke loss to Arizona or WSU, then that will show considerable improvement over 5-4 with three of the four losses totaling 60 points.

Everyone will make a big deal over the first season but, to use a stupid old flimsy talking point....just wait till Petersen gets his guys in...lol. Seriously. He'll do great next year and 2015 might be a slight step back bc of Sark's OL fiasco. My thinking is in his 3rd year he'll have UW firmly in the top 10 and thats when every idiot will be convinced. Or he could just beat Oregon next year which makes UW the Pac-12 favorite.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

The biggest difference with Petersen will come more with the little things than wins/losses. Better special teams, better poise, better play on the road, etc.

If we go 6-3 in conference but lose to Oregon and UCLA by a TD or less and have a fluke loss to Arizona or WSU, then that will show considerable improvement over 5-4 with three of the four losses totaling 60 points.

Everyone will make a big deal over the first season but, to use a stupid old flimsy talking point....just wait till Petersen gets his guys in...lol. Seriously. He'll do great next year and 2015 might be a slight step back bc of Sark's OL fiasco. My thinking is in his 3rd year he'll have UW firmly in the top 10 and thats when every idiot will be convinced. Or he could just beat Oregon next year which makes UW the Pac-12 favorite.

I know wins are wins and losses are losses but agree. What was troublesome about Sark was not only was he only going 5-4 every year, he was getting blown out 2+ times a year. He was also having to resort to barely beating shitty teams(talking mainly years 1-4).

You can count the times James really got his ass handed to him on one hand after year one.

I think year three is always the big year you can judge a head coach.

In Sark's year three UW was getting blown out to a 2 win Oregon State and saying the season is "house money" once we won our 6th game.

Ty's year three the team blew leads constantly in the 4th quarter and was 4-9

In Slick Rick's year three that is when the defense started to go to shit, no OL/run game either.

Lambo's year three he personally blew the USC, Oregon and Notre Dame games.

James year three was a Rose Bowl.

That's what Doogs don't realize when we say you can judge a coach by year three. Each coach I just mentioned his tenure as a UW head coach was defined by year three.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Gonna be a lot of unhappiness around here in November.

Yeah....unhappiness that we didn't beat OSU by fucking 69 again...just rather easily, say 44-17?
    Please don't mistake me for a Boov. I've watched a ton of Pac 8/10/12 football and I think people predicting 10+ wins for the Huskies are going to be unhappy.

This has nothing to do with Oregon State.
    You've definitely been boovin' it for Riley.

It's about time for people to predict 10 wins and have high standards for the program. That said, 7-6 would be ironically funny, but still fucking suck.

If 7-6 occurs, this message board will be ever more "over capacity" than it currently is
    Please link my "Boovin' it for Riley." I'll wait...
    http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/9288/athlon-s-coaches-ranking-note-to-johnbsf
    That's some major boov hitting the whole!

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

call me a doog.... just beat Oregon. It's waaaaaay beyond time. There is no way this fucking shit can be allowed to continue. I don't care who the coach is. Oregon is on a downward trajectory given last year's crying and such. The time has come.

15 years.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

15 years.
    try 10 years. I remember it well. The huskys wore purple and the ducks wore white
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

15 years.
    try 10 years. I remember it well. The huskys wore purple and the ducks wore white
    Khalif Barnes picked a fight with some DB that game.

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club

15 years.
    Khalif Barnes picked a fight with some DB that game.

Keith Lewis is still a bitch