Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Way Too Fucking Early Schedule Breakdown

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2014
    They always have our number it seems....can't even remember the last time we (I like to say we like I'm part of the team) beat them.

HuskyJW said:

We lose to ASU

why? they lose like 10 defensive starters, and Graham is a slightly better Sark = consistently inconsistent.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Gonna be a lot of unhappiness around here in November.

Yeah....unhappiness that we didn't beat OSU by fucking 69 again...just rather easily, say 44-17?
    Please don't mistake me for a Boov. I've watched a ton of Pac 8/10/12 football and I think people predicting 10+ wins for the Huskies are going to be unhappy.

This has nothing to do with Oregon State.
    You've definitely been boovin' it for Riley.

It's about time for people to predict 10 wins and have high standards for the program. That said, 7-6 would be ironically funny, but still fucking suck.

If 7-6 occurs, this message board will be ever more "over capacity" than it currently is
    I just want Petersen to succeed so Kim can be wrong!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dardanus said:

Why is everyone so quick to mark a W for the Stanford game? Because they lost Skov, Gardner, and Murphy? That's still going to be a tough game.

Probably cause UW defeated them two years ago and should have defeated them last year with Dude Brah as coach.

I think that will be the first big test in Petersen's career. However, at home I think that's a game you gotta win.

Stanford I read also returns the fewest starters in the conference while UCLA returns the most.
    I got ripped in the Leach thread for saying Stanford is going to take a step backwards next year, but they really are. Hogan can't put the team on his back; he is a "game manager" that isn't very clutch. I've never seen Hogan take over a game, but he's never had to, because Stanford has been much greater than the sum of its parts for a while now.

However, having to replace a bunch of starters, coupled with a difficult schedule (@UW, @UO, @UCLA), means that Furd is gonna struggle next year.
    No you didn't. We all agreed Stanford was going to take a step backwards. Where you got ripped was saying WSU was going to pass Stanford.

You might want to learn the difference.
    i think roaddoog brought up the (valid) point that people have been saying the same shit about stanford regressing for years. while that's true, I think their schedule is too difficult for them to finish higher than 3rd in the ridiculously strong north next year.
    That was someone else. I am in complete agreement that Stanford is taking a step back, but they are still going to be tough. I see an 8 or 9 win season instead of 11. They are losing a lot off that defense. Murphy and Skov were really fucking good. I know they have recruited very well at OL, but losing 4 starters is never ideal, same with losing a 1,800 yard rusher. Gaffney didn't get that much attention because of Sankey and Carey, but he had a great season.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,889
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

7-6

You're funny Glove
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

They always have our number it seems....can't even remember the last time we (I like to say we like I'm part of the team) beat them.

HuskyJW said:

We lose to ASU

why? they lose like 10 defensive starters, and Graham is a slightly better Sark = consistently inconsistent.

When was the last time UW had a real head coach? That was also the last time UW defeated ASU which was 2001.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

@ Hawai'i: Craves it
    Eastern Washington: Craves it
    Illinois: Yes
    Georgia State: Craves it
    Stanford: Yes
    BYE
    @ California: Craves it
    @ Oregon: No
    Arizona State: Yes
    @ Colorado: Craves it
    UCLA: Yes
    @ Arizona: No
    Oregon State: Yes
    @ Washington State: Craves it

Cleaned that up for you.
    Oregon is always craves it regardless.......

I'm digging the girl in the front. The blondes are kinda weak.

• Options

@ Hawai'i: Craves it
    Eastern Washington: Craves it
    Illinois: Yes
    Georgia State: Craves it
    Stanford: Yes
    BYE
    @ California: Craves it
    @ Oregon: No
    Arizona State: Yes
    @ Colorado: Craves it
    UCLA: Yes
    @ Arizona: No
    Oregon State: Yes
    @ Washington State: Craves it

Cleaned that up for you.
    Oregon is always craves it regardless.......

I'm digging the girl in the front. The blondes are kinda weak.

I just saw the girl in the front and ran with that pic. The girls in the back are weak. The girl in front is a huge lock for craves it. Just looks slutty in that pic even.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Yeah....unhappiness that we didn't beat OSU by fucking 69 again...just rather easily, say 44-17?
    Please don't mistake me for a Boov. I've watched a ton of Pac 8/10/12 football and I think people predicting 10+ wins for the Huskies are going to be unhappy.

UW has four automatic OOC wins on the schedule. Going 6-3 in the conference isn't a stretch with a coaching upgrade from 5-4, 5-4, 5-4, 5-4.
    9-4 last year and this season there is 1 extra game + an easier schedule. And a better head coach and 17/22 returning starters. Hardly a stretch to predict 10 wins.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

UW has four automatic OOC wins on the schedule. Going 6-3 in the conference isn't a stretch with a coaching upgrade from 5-4, 5-4, 5-4, 5-4.
    9-4 last year and this season there is 1 extra game + an easier schedule. And a better head coach and 17/22 returning starters. Hardly a stretch to predict 10 wins.
    Agree. I think where special teams always cost us at least one game a year under dude brah I think there might even be a game where we walk away saying "Damn Special Teams won that game".
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    call me a doog.... just beat Oregon. It's waaaaaay beyond time. There is no way this fucking shit can be allowed to continue. I don't care who the coach is. Oregon is on a downward trajectory given last year's crying and such. The time has come.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

It's about time for people to predict 10 wins and have high standards for the program. That said, 7-6 would be ironically funny, but still fucking suck.

If 7-6 occurs, this message board will be ever more "over capacity" than it currently is
    Please link my "Boovin' it for Riley." I'll wait...
  • Options
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=332850265

Low tweak I know.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/9288/athlon-s-coaches-ranking-note-to-johnbsf
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Low tweak I know.
    Not your best effort.
  • Options

call me a doog.... just beat Oregon. It's waaaaaay beyond time. There is no way this fucking shit can be allowed to continue. I don't care who the coach is. Oregon is on a downward trajectory given last year's crying and such. The time has come.

Nothing else matters.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Low tweak I know.
    Not your best effort.
    Was trying to rile up PGOS. His link to prove Glove was Boovin it for Riley was awesome though.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

All this talk hurts my head. Just fucking win 10 minimum or GTFO. 11 makes me happy. 12 makes me blow Pete in Red Square while giving Boobs 53 seconds to draw a crowd.

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    great schedule analysis, but enough said about that... when do we next get to play USC?