Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stringfellow Status?

13»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You forgot the Lars Hansen tweet, Strings insta gram "bye bye Seatle". We all know this guy is going to be a star receiver at USC. This truly sucks, and I would trade cyber miles twice over for String. Miley May be don e as well because he will never see the field under Pete. He will be firmly planted behind The other two who learned the new system

Teams can win without really good WR's. They are also fairly easy to recruit. It's hard to win without a really good QB. From all reports, neither Williams or Lindquist has really stood out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

You forgot the Lars Hansen tweet, Strings insta gram "bye bye Seatle". We all know this guy is going to be a star receiver at USC. This truly sucks, and I would trade cyber miles twice over for String. Miley May be don e as well because he will never see the field under Pete. He will be firmly planted behind The other two who learned the new system

Teams can win without really good WR's. They are also fairly easy to recruit. It's hard to win without a really good QB. From all reports, neither Williams or Lindquist has really stood out.
    THIS. I want Stringfellow to stay as I think he's our best WR. However, if he's gone you still have Kasen, still have Mickens, still have Ross, you even have other pieces like a DiAndre Campbell, Kendyl Taylor and bringing in Pettis plus like Road said WR is easiest position to recruit.

I'm also reading the same things as well about Lindquist/Williams whether from Jude saying he wouldn't feel good about either one starting on Saturday's to the coaches comments.

Seeing how Petersen was thinking about letting Miles come back before the spring game tells me he'll be back by fall camp. Miles is still the best option at QB don't out think this one guys.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Adam Jude's opinion on anything UW related, in importance falls below even Softy's and Griswold's.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Adam Jude's opinion on anything UW related, in importance falls below even Softy's and Griswold's.

Not saying his opinion is the be all end all but he did state that. He is also there every day.

I don't think his opinions are bad it's just he's a lazy fuck.

I'd take his opinion over Softy and Griswolds any day.

Anyways, I base this off of the coaches comments. They never rave about Lindquist and it sounds like in their own words that Williams although electric is a risk taker too.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I probably missed this piece of news somewhere but will Kasen Williams be full go for spring practice?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

I probably missed this piece of news somewhere but will Kasen Williams be full go for spring practice?

No.
  • Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Reminds me of the ASJ situation of last year. These things just play out in their own time, I doubt Pete or any coach savors dumping a budding star. An angle will be crafted that probably involves some bench time. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Vegasdawg said:

Reminds me of the ASJ situation of last year. These things just play out in their own time, I doubt Pete or any coach savors dumping a budding star. An angle will be crafted that probably involves some bench time. Just my opinion.

Agreed, I think we all hope he learns his lesson and can stay on the team, and i fully trust Pete with the call on that. Until proven otherwise I'll trust Pete with my WDWHAs

Can we all agree that if he is kicked off the team and ends up at SC, it will be the most interesting of scenarios?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I think Petersen knows Stringfellow is a potential elite WR talent so if he does get booted then he really must he a headcase.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

He's not practicing at all. Word is he will be fine by fall camp, but that was a gruesome injury. I'm a little concerned about it.