Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stringfellow Status?

WTF do people think is going on? Was his tweet/instagram a bad omen?

If he was off the team then wouldn't we know about it by now?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    https://twitter.com/Filo_wiz9

His twitter is a little cryptic I must say. Be a big loss for the future and especially if Kasen doesn't fully recover.

Mickens slowed down once teams caught on to the bubble screen. I really felt String would be our most productive WR this year.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2014
    I can't read all that shit. What did he say? Didn't he just twat go dawgs?

Guy is a stud. Huge loss if so. The more I think about it, we're going to have quite a few holes next year. I wonder if griswold is still holding onto '2015 is going to be special.'
  • Options
    Damore'eStringfellow ‏@Filo_wiz9 Mar 19
    I'm goin goin back back to Cali Cali

His last tweet then after that he retweeted a bunch of people

tpacsoy ‏@TPacsoy Apr 6
    @Filo_wiz9 I hope u don't just give up on us. Do what it takes to make it right so one day u can tell ur son what u did and how u fixed it

nathan johnson ‏@natejohnson54 Apr 6
    @Filo_wiz9 are you no longer a husky? I hope you are, you made a mistake and should be given another chance.

Johnny Tugboat ‏@capttug Apr 5
    @Filo_wiz9 saw your Instagram pic. Fan of yours, hope you didn't get booted?

DJ Kirkwood ‏@DJsKwoodum Apr 5
    @Filo_wiz9 i wish nothing but the best for you and I hope I can still see you wear that purple and gold uniform next year!

sweet chimichanga ‏@billymontgomer3 Apr 5
    @Filo_wiz9 You leaving seattle? Hope there is a return trip?

So really who the fuck knows? He definitely didn't quiet the possible rumors that he's gone instead he's just adding fuel to the situation.

Could be another reason why Petersen is having Ross play on the outside. I'm sure on Doogman they'll blame this all on Petersen though.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Tea leaves would bet on him not being welcomed back
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Doesn't look too bad to me, the two tweets (on the same day) before the going back to Cali tweet were:

Spring break! Going to miss the boys no homo! Follow them husky fame @D_Ajamu85 @Blegit8 pic.twitter.com/VrAfDEHeZ5 (pic of him, Ajamu and Brian Clay)

Go dawgs!

In context the going back to Cali looks like a pre Spring Break tweet.

He's obviously enjoying stirring things up a bit, and I'm not saying we should feel great about the situation, but I wouldn't worry about the going back to Cali tweet.

• Options
    dnc said:

Doesn't look too bad to me, the two tweets (on the same day) before the going back to Cali tweet were:

Spring break! Going to miss the boys no homo! Follow them husky fame @D_Ajamu85 @Blegit8 pic.twitter.com/VrAfDEHeZ5 (pic of him, Ajamu and Brian Clay)

Go dawgs!

He's obviously enjoying stirring things up a bit, and I'm not saying we should feel great about the situation, but I wouldn't worry about the going back to Cali tweet.

I'd say it's more those specific tweets he chose to RT very shortly after he was charged that raises eye brows.

The back to Cali tweet is nothing. He also deleted whatever pic he had tweeted recently too.

Miles I doubt misses any game action while I think String will be back. Probably suspended three games is my gut feel.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

dnc said:

Go dawgs!

I'd say it's more those specific tweets he chose to RT very shortly after he was charged that raises eye brows.

The back to Cali tweet is nothing. He also deleted whatever pic he had tweeted recently too.

Miles I doubt misses any game action while I think String will be back. Probably suspended three games is my gut feel.
    Because 3 games feels right? Or because you believe 3 games based on what Peterman usually does in situations like this?

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I would have to think Peterman's smart enough to keep him in Seattle. He can't be near the headcase Titus Young is. Pete knows if he gives him the boot, he'll be playing against him next year. We'll miss him during Hawaii and Georgia State, but sit him a few games and feel confident he learns his lesson.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    If Peterman is wanting to use a severe punishment just suspend him for the year. Force him to redshirt this year and tell him he can take his punishment like a man and be welcomed back after he's done his time or he can be a little pussy and run away to another school. Either way he will have to sit a year. That:s IF Peterman is thinking a severe penalty is in order.
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    Kiara Blas ‏@KiaBla Mar 27
    PAIGE JUST PEED IN A CUP IN THE CAR #ALLTIMELOW

Damore'eStringfellow ‏@Filo_wiz9 Mar 27
    @KiaBla @paigevalley

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,575
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Looks like I was right, as usual
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

$75k
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Losing a surefire future NFL WR would be extremely crippling. String, Ross, Jaydon, and Kasen on the field at the same time makes me drool. Damnit.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Either he stays, or he goes.

Until we know, we don't.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Either way it will be interesting.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Unlike a Sark-filled team of individuals, Petersen's team is greater than the impact of any single individual. String is obviously talented ... but Petersen would be able to absorb the loss far easier than Dude Brah would.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Maybe, just maybe, Petersen is trying to set a high standard for the young men PRIVILEGED to wear the purple and he'll kick his punk ass off the team. The time to draw that line in the dirt is NOW, his first year as head coach. Some of you are so used to looking short term you can't see the big picture. Petersen is going to be the head coach at UW for a long time and, believe it or not, discipline means something with him. We finally have a coach to believe in. He'll do the right thing and that right thing might be sending Stringfellow down the road. And if he chooses to keep him on the team, after likely imposing some sort of sanctions, I'll support that as well.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2014
    String was in Port Angeles for spring break.....he didn't go home or to "Cali."