Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stringfellow Status?

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I agree, but can also remember this exact train of thought around EJ Savannah and Ty.

LIFPO

Maybe I'm whooshed.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    brchco12 said:

I agree, but can also remember this exact train of thought around EJ Savannah and Ty.

LIFPO

Maybe I'm whooshed.

Ty wasn't 92-12

hth
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    But didn't Ty have to play a ranked Oregon State?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

But didn't Ty have to play a ranked Oregon State?

Petersen has already conquered a ranked Oregon State.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2014
    brchco12 said:

LIFPO

Maybe I'm whooshed.

You misspelled Craig Chambers.

#ComportmentSuperiorityGuy
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Unlike a Sark-filled team of individuals, Petersen's team is greater than the impact of any single individual. String is obviously talented ... but Petersen would be able to absorb the loss far easier than Dude Brah would.

String is in a different league as a WR. "Addition by subtraction", "we've got plenty of depth", black black bla.

When it's 3rd and 8, on the 20, in a huge conference game, String is the guy that can go get the ball. You don't just replace that. Huge loss. Not as bad as Jason Shelley, as Hill, Janoski and Krotchlick were the only other WR'S on the roster, but it hurts because he's that huge target in the redzone, the difference between the rose bowl and San Diego perhaps.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Unlike a Sark-filled team of individuals, Petersen's team is greater than the impact of any single individual. String is obviously talented ... but Petersen would be able to absorb the loss far easier than Dude Brah would.

String is in a different league as a WR. "Addition by subtraction", "we've got plenty of depth", black black bla.

When it's 3rd and 8, on the 20, in a huge conference game, String is the guy that can go get the ball. You don't just replace that. Huge loss. Not as bad as Jason Shelley, as Hill, Janoski and Krotchlick were the only other WR'S on the roster, but it hurts because he's that huge target in the redzone, the difference between the rose bowl and San Diego perhaps.
    How is this team going to the Rose Bowl when for months you said can't expect more than seven wins?

Is this your brother posting now?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Tequilla said:

Every post about the blacks?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

But how does any of this affect the SEC?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

How was Emmert a bad president?
  • Options

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

How was Emmert a bad president?
    That's my favorite fucktarded Kim question.

My second was after the Arizona blowout in 2012 "But how was that a bad game plan?"
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "You beat Arizona by passing. What better way to get your struggling QB back in a groove?"
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    I just figured String was an old school LL Cool J fan

Anyway, 4th degree assault ain't shit. Maybe plea down to disturbance knowing Hunsinger

Not going anywhere, no worries
  • Options
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

brchco12 said:

LIFPO

Maybe I'm whooshed.

Ty wasn't 92-12

hth
    Yet he lost to Ty

LIFPO because we really don't know what will happen. Losing players sucks, no way to put a positive spin on a shitty situation.
  • Options
    brchco12 said:

topdawgnc said:

brchco12 said:

LIFPO

Maybe I'm whooshed.

Ty wasn't 92-12

hth
    Yet he lost to Ty

LIFPO because we really don't know what will happen. Losing players sucks, no way to put a positive spin on a shitty situation.
    Hi this guy lost to Ty 38-0.

HTH

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited April 2014
    You forgot the Lars Hansen tweet, Strings insta gram "bye bye Seatle". We all know this guy is going to be a star receiver at USC. This truly sucks, and I would trade cyber miles twice over for String. Miley May be don e as well because he will never see the field under Pete. He will be firmly planted behind The other two who learned the new system
  • Options

You forgot the Lars Hansen tweet, Strings insta gram "bye bye Seatle". We all know this guy is going to be a star receiver at USC. This truly sucks, and I would trade cyber miles twice over for String. Miley May be don e as well because he will never see the field under Pete. He will be firmly planted behind The other two who learned the new system

Where do you base this on? If Miles is the best guy for the job he'll be the starter. He'll have an entire offseason, fall camp and even the first couple of games to play quick catch up.

What he lacks in learning the system he more than makes up for by actually having some game time experience which the other two don't have.

As for Stringfellow? I think some are reading too much into it. Petersen in an interview even said he doesn't believe in giving guys the boot. He never gave Titus Young the boot and in 2009 during their undefeated season they were top 10 in the nation in arrests.

I think String will be disciplined obviously but not booted. I don't see him playing at USC either. Remember if he chooses to transfer he has to get permission by us to go to another school. So if he goes to USC he'd have to go to a JC for a year then USC.

I think we should be in LIPO mode with regards to Stringfellow.
  • Options
    Founders Club

brchco12 said:

topdawgnc said:

brchco12 said:

LIFPO

Maybe I'm whooshed.

Ty wasn't 92-12

hth
    Yet he lost to Ty

HTH

Exactly, so we all need to LIFPO.

I was just pointing out how Husky fans all dooged it up about how we needed to get the bad apples off the team during Ty's first year, and how this String conversation sounds familiar. I'd rather Pete find a way to keep String on the team and make him a model citizen, not run the kid with a big fat WDWHA.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    brchco12 said:

brchco12 said:

topdawgnc said:

brchco12 said:

LIFPO

Maybe I'm whooshed.

Ty wasn't 92-12

hth
    Yet he lost to Ty

HTH

Exactly, so we all need to LIFPO.

I was just pointing out how Husky fans all dooged it up about how we needed to get the bad apples off the team during Ty's first year, and how this String conversation sounds familiar. I'd rather Pete find a way to keep String on the team and make him a model citizen, not run the kid with a big fat WDWHA.
    We all want String to stay.

But at 92-12, with BCS wins ... Peterman has shown he knows how to build a team and can consistently win.

Not really caring or following ... but from what some TBS have relayed on the NAMBLA Bored ... it sounds like this kid has some maturity issues with the games he is playing with his Twits.

He could be a total fucking head case.

You don't know, until you do. Until then this is just April bullshit conversation.