Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Spencer Rattler

Comments

• PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    doog for rattler all you want he isn't coming here though and as roady said he's easy to root against
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,496 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2021

dnc said:

I fucking hate Spencer Rattler. Spent all summer screaming he was the most overrated player in the nation. It's fun to be right on occasion.

Hard pass.

He’s impossible not to hate. It’s not his fault but nobody wants to root for a kid that looks like that.

He’s also overrated. I could be convinced and swayed if he came to UW, but he won’t so fuck him.
    As you just got done telling BTP off for calling someone a racist.

I'm JK. I'd love to punch that kid in the throat.

edit: sorry btp, edited as you voted.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited December 2021

dnc said:

I fucking hate Spencer Rattler. Spent all summer screaming he was the most overrated player in the nation. It's fun to be right on occasion.

Hard pass.

He’s impossible not to hate. It’s not his fault but nobody wants to root for a kid that looks like that.

He’s also overrated. I could be convinced and swayed if he came to UW, but he won’t so fuck him.
    Nice racism dude.

he’s a dickhead that’s why no one likes him.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,496 Standard Supporter
    TRUCE EVERYONE.

This is the guy we should hate:

dnc said:

Hard pass.

Nice racism dude.

he’s a dickhead that’s why no one likes him.
    racist against albinos?
    Those guys remind me of Apple Jacks cereal mascot
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,347 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doesn't seem like he would ever come here but why would you not want him to come try out? If you want Haener you should want him as well
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    Canadawg said:

Doesn't seem like he would ever come here but why would you not want him to come try out? If you want Haener you should want him as well

I am gonna have to wait and see what the huard family thinks first before forming an opinion. Then I will get back to you.
    Rattler is locker room cancer.

Canadawg said:

I am gonna have to wait and see what the huard family thinks first before forming an opinion. Then I will get back to you.
    Sorry but… Sammy Huard fucking sucks. Anyone at the apple cup would know that. High school doog legend.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,154
    Alpo said:

The couple games I saw him play this year the kid was awful.

He was First team all Big-12 and freshman of the year and a freshman all American. Was #3 QB in the country by PFF in 2020.

Look at his first five games this year and tell me he was “awful.”

I guess he sucks though and is kind of a dick.
    Stop living in the past. Was the Heisman front-runner before the year started and did not come close to the hype. OU was barely squeaking by crap teams and was getting blown out by UT until he got benched.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    Alpo said:

...our WR corpse is stronger...

I mean, they dropped a lot of balls, didn't fight to break up interceptions, and were constantly hurt, but corpses? That's a little harsh.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dtd said:

UW's QB was? Dylan Morris, but you? don't want the former #1 rated player in the nation who threw for 3000 yards and 4:1 TD/INT his first year as a starter but got benched while completing 75% of his passes?

You_fucking_people.

Obviously if he came here I’d talk myself into him and doog out.

There’s always a player or two who you recognize would make your team better but you hate them anyway. Rattler is that kid.

Butt he sucks ass until he comes here and even then I’ll probably still hate him.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2021

Rattler is overrated and kind of a dick

Billy Joe was kind of a dick too.

Your point?

Agree on the overrated part.
  • AlpoAlpo Member Posts: 98

Alpo said:

...our WR corpse is stronger...

I mean, they dropped a lot of balls, didn't fight to break up interceptions, and were constantly hurt, but corpses? That's a little harsh.
    I came to this board so I wouldn’t have to explain my jokes any more.
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    I could see him landing in Texas old Sark said they we’re gonna a new team basically via the transfer portal lmao
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    I know Spencer is in the portal but would anyone here want Mycha Pittman to transfer up here since he’s in the portal?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I know Spencer is in the portal but would anyone here want Mycha Pittman to transfer up here since he’s in the portal?

Pass.

He'd be perfect to play with Rattler quite honestly.

If we get Cropper (or the other top Fresno receiver) and keep the main guys we have now plus add Germie (all of which are expected at this point) we don't really need any other portal receivers.

Pittman is JAG.