Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Spencer Rattler

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

I know Spencer is in the portal but would anyone here want Mycha Pittman to transfer up here since he’s in the portal?

Pittman is a midget better off going to like Utah st where he can put up big numbers and feel like the man and have his ego stroked. He is a loud mouth avg midget wr.
  • AlpoAlpo Member Posts: 98
    edited December 2021
    dnc said:

I know Spencer is in the portal but would anyone here want Mycha Pittman to transfer up here since he’s in the portal?

Pass.

He'd be perfect to play with Rattler quite honestly.

If we get Cropper (or the other top Fresno receiver) and keep the main guys we have now plus add Germie (all of which are expected at this point) we don't really need any other portal receivers.

Pittman is JAG.
    Sonics says Cropper ain't coming.

Pittman was JAG even when he had a UW offer and WDWHA.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Alpo said:

dnc said:

Pass.

He'd be perfect to play with Rattler quite honestly.

If we get Cropper (or the other top Fresno receiver) and keep the main guys we have now plus add Germie (all of which are expected at this point) we don't really need any other portal receivers.

Pittman is JAG.
    Sonics says Cropper ain't coming.
    Yep and he might not.

Haener has reported he's bringing a receiver with him. Fudgie assumed Cropper but that was never explicitly stated. If it's Josh Kelly I'm good with that too.

And it could have been Haener speaking too soon as well.

My guess is Heaner is recruiting them both and DeBoer will take one of them, prefers Cropper but will take Kelly if Cropper decides UW isn't for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cropper isn't coming as of right now but we do get him in the end.

LIPO
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Not a big Rattler fan. He's probably better than Morris (lol) but if he didn't get pulled Sark might have won the Red River Shootout

USC just got a commit from a 5 star QB. Doesn't look like Caleb is transferring there but if he did I'd be interested in Dart from USC

Would love a stud wide out and running back but I also think guys we hate at running back now could look a lot better if we? clean up the O line and weight room

Not a big Rattler fan. He's probably better than Morris (lol) but if he didn't get pulled Sark might have won the Red River Shootout

USC just got a commit from a 5 star QB. Doesn't look like Caleb is transferring there but if he did I'd be interested in Dart from USC

Would love a stud wide out and running back but I also think guys we hate at running back now could look a lot better if we? clean up the O line and weight room

If dart focuses on his craft and less gay eye black strategy he can be good. Way better than slovis who sucks and always sucked.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

If dart focuses on his craft and less gay eye black strategy he can be good. Way better than slovis who sucks and always sucked.
    I hate the eye black all over the face look but I'm just an old man

I hate the eye black all over the face look but I'm just an old man
    He does it only on one side of his eye up to his hairline. He’s a douche. Makes him all that more fun to hate if he ends up being good.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    So we just talked ourselves into loving Haener again but wouldn't take Rattler?

If we're taking mercenaries we're taking mercenaries. Let the talent fucking win out.

It ain't happening though so it doesn't really matter.

Get Haener, Dart, Rattler, and Williams like a big time program REEEEE

This
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 816 Founders Club
    Spencer Rattler battling it out with Jack Cobra. Reason enough to make it happen.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    I thought you were getting Haener. What happened?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited December 2021

I thought you were getting Haener. What happened?

Waiver got denied, can't transfer until he graduates which somehow he hasn't done yet.
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,053
    I wonder is PFF still thinks he should be the #1 pick? One of the worst predictions they have ever made and kept pushing it.