Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Spencer Rattler

If he wants to come back West, who’s got it better than us? Arizona St. is a potential tire fire, Arizona is worse. He’s not going to follow Riley after Riley benched him, and Oregon has four freshmen QB. UCLA is a possibility, but they’ve got a lot more QB on the roster, our WR corpse is stronger, and DeBoer runs an offense more similar to OU’s the Chip does.

Anyone have Rattler’s number? I want to talk to him about this

Comments

• AlpoAlpo Member Posts: 98
    edited December 2021

The couple games I saw him play this year the kid was awful.

He was First team all Big-12 and freshman of the year and a freshman all American. Was #3 QB in the country by PFF in 2020.

Look at his first five games this year and tell me he was “awful.”

I guess he sucks though and is kind of a dick.
  • PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    Alpo said:

He was First team all Big-12 and freshman of the year and a freshman all American. Was #3 QB in the country by PFF.

He lost to Iowa state and got benched for a true freshman. Anyone playing QB at Oklahoma will end up on all kinds of hype lists. Who cares
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Alpo said:

He was First team all Big-12 and freshman of the year and a freshman all American. Was #3 QB in the country by PFF in 2020.

Look at his first five games this year and tell me he was “awful.”

Key word “was”

Alpo said:

He was First team all Big-12 and freshman of the year and a freshman all American. Was #3 QB in the country by PFF.

He lost to Iowa state and got benched for a true freshman. Anyone playing QB at Oklahoma will end up on all kinds of hype lists. Who cares
    Which part was the hype list, the PFF grade or the 1st team All-Big-12 or the freshman All-American?

Oh fuck, he lost to Iowa State. Never mind.

Alpo said:

Alpo said:

Which part was the hype list, the PFF grade or the 1st team All-Big-12 or the freshman All-American?

He’s not coming here anyways

Alpo said:

Alpo said:

Oh. didn’t know that. Where’s he going?
    edited December 2021
    Alpo said:

Alpo said:

Alpo said:

Oh. didn’t know that. Where’s he going?
    ASU

Would be my guess

He doesn’t want that SEC heat
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Gimme my TUFF gritty Haener
    edited December 2021

dnc said:

I fucking hate Spencer Rattler. Spent all summer screaming he was the most overrated player in the nation. It's fun to be right on occasion.

Hard pass.

He’s good but he’s such a douchebag it doesnt matter
    He’s “good”. But he’s not great. Huge step down from Mayfield and Kyler Murray.

Even Jalen Hurts was better
    Caleb Williams is fucking incredible though. Love him
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,496 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

I fucking hate Spencer Rattler. Spent all summer screaming he was the most overrated player in the nation. It's fun to be right on occasion.

Hard pass.

This makes no sense. Improve the QB room unless you're deathly afraid the next #1 pick is going to transfer. UW can win now.
    edited December 2021

dnc said:

Hard pass.

Three guys starting in The League. Two Heisman winners and a runner-up.

You fucking people.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    dtd said:

dnc said:

Hard pass.

Three guy starting in The League. You fucking people.

This. But they’re getting Haener instead.
    NEsnake12 said:

I want Rattler to be the poster child for "don't give this unproven college player a million dollars in NIL deals just off of hype"

Quinn Ewers?