Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Offseason Natty Thread: Portals, Assistant Coaches, Leopard Jackets, etc.

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Matt Prehm says Oregon is eyeing Junior Adams as their WR coach
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,992
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

You. Can’t deny the quality of wr he has put on the field.
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Not only do

The more I learn about this Oregon staff the more i think they’re all going to get fired in 3 years.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,975
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Motown said:

So what do we think of the Fresno coaches that didn't come. They must feel left out awww.

Fetters comparing deboer to Petersen just makes me wanna smack him. I try not to comment when he says things. He's the kid that needs to get beat up but you can't beat up because it would be like picking on the special Ed student. This greater than thou sports expert schtick ....

So I'm not going to make fun of his weight, although he looks a lot like weird Al from the I'm fat music video

Instead, he obviously wears his pants way too high. His belt touches his nipples and his zipper holds his belly in place.

Otherwise I'm sure he's a good guy

• Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Time to wrap this thread up. Complete staff check, off season natty check. See you all at Rose Bowl next year for CFP. Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    no_uh said:

Time to wrap this thread up. Complete staff check, off season natty check. See you all at Rose Bowl next year for CFP. Merry Christmas.

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

sonics confirms the same on the discord and said Junior is considering it. Nothing says we're a small time program more than getting cucked by our rival for recruits and coaches. I don't care if he's not the best WRs coach out there, pay the man and tell the ducks to fuck off.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

sonics confirms the same on the discord and said Junior is considering it. Nothing says we're a small time program more than getting cucked by our rival for recruits and coaches. I don't care if he's not the best WRs coach out there, pay the man and tell the ducks to fuck off.
    Congratulations Oregon and Junior Adam’s. Rep the north for us!
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Jen Cohen is incapable of doing anything well. So I fully expect Oregon to get Junior if they want
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Yeah, it was also pointed out that he has posted nothing related to UW on Twitter lately and is not identifying himself as a UW coach. He's likely gone, which could absolutely decimate our WR room.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Yeah, it was also pointed out that he has posted nothing related to UW on Twitter lately and is not identifying himself as a UW coach. He's likely gone, which could absolutely decimate our WR room.
    Being a husky fan sure is great! Thanks Jen you incompetent idiot!
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This is not good
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The hope is Junior is trying to get a pay raise. Hopefully Kalen is at least reaching out to Kirby and offering him a co-oc thing if this goes to shit.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2021

His Twitter feed looks like he's Cooper Kupp's agent.
    Prowd fawther or stocker? That’s quit nonreal.