Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeBoer HC/Tedford OC

Comments

• Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Does DeBoer, or DeBoer with Tedford in his ears, have the balls to push back against Jen when he needs additional resources to put together his staff? Does Tedford have enough clout to lure in quality position coaches? These are the biggest unknowns. I hope he’s not a “OKG.”
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,327
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just read through this thread, and I can't believe nobody asked for clarification: I'm thinking @FSDogs1 and @sonics1993 were mistakenly debating different guysm, with minions rallying on both sides. @FSDogs1 was talking about Fresno's OC, right? Meanwhile, @sonics1993 was responding as if it were about DeBoner.

In other news, looks like Fudgie's desperate to join the cool crowd again. I'll have to dust off this ol' gem and make another column a little shorter (due to the obvious pressing) and to the left of @MikeDamone for @backthepack:

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    How is it being edgy questioning an NAIA coach who has had 1 year of HC at the d1 level in the fucking MWC? Holy fuck, I guess we don’t have standards at this place anymore. He barely has any D1 track record and he took over for Tedford...
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

Go outside.

Explain to me how this an acceptable hire? Don’t cite ceiling based off of NAIA track record. He almost beat Oregon once? cool.
  • Options

Damoan becoming Fudgie’s number one fan is a timline branch I did not see coming.

2020, amiright??!!1

It's the gruesome twosome nobody asked for
    I own you
  • Options

Gladstone said:

Go outside.

Explain to me how this an acceptable hire? Don’t cite ceiling based off of NAIA track record. He almost beat Oregon once? cool.
    It's acceptable because Jen whiffed on the top target, and he's the next guy in line. It's actually the definition of an "acceptable hire". Not a home run, not an obvious dud. Now don't twist, Jen should still be fired, but that's completely separate from having mild optimism about Deboner.

Now go gorge yourself on Xanax and LIFPO. Or a beach walk. Or kill yourself. I don't really care, just shut up for a few hours.
    No. Suck my DeBoner.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

So his staff will include a 60-year-old coach with health problems who won't recruit. And I'm sure he will be given a salary of 800k-1 million. Ugh

Not to mention that it's not a fucking secret that Fresno's problem wasn't their god damn offense. So what the fuck then? Tedford from his hospital bed will turn 450ypg into 550? Never underestimate the level of doog-dom possible.

Give him a fucking analyst job then. Jfc ppl are stupid
  • Options
    Edgelording rules then
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I genuinely curious what kinda spinout Fudgie might produce here.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Damoan becoming Fudgie’s number one fan is a timline branch I did not see coming.

2020, amiright??!!1

It's the gruesome twosome nobody asked for
    I own you
    You definitely have me triggered. If I see another 20 posts from you in the next hour I'll probably shake and vomit.

So please stop.
  • Options
    Houhusky said:

@backthepack vehement opposition to DeBoer is making me question my own position.

If BTP was calling DeBoer ELITE or Barry Sanders 2.0 I would be a lot more confident DeBoer is going to suck.

At the very least I can reverse jinx this
  • Options

I genuinely curious what kinda spinout Fudgie might produce here.

I care. I don’t care that much anymore. I’ve said my peace.