Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeBoer HC/Tedford OC

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Still not that worried about SC. Dude was shit on defense for awhile and wasn't exactly immortal in his conference. Texas his only threat was dysfunctional the whole time except for 1 year.

He's going to the South because it's soft af and Whittingham is retiring soon.

I'm fine with UW taking boner (or campbell) but I am a dooglet.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

So his staff will include a 60-year-old coach with health problems who won't recruit. And I'm sure he will be given a salary of 800k-1 million. Ugh

We don’t need the OC to be our best recruiter. Pump up Aaron Rodgers to these kids. I’m not worried about DeBoer or Tedford being able to recruit quality QB’s.
    Aaron Rodgers, Marshawn Lynch, Desean Jackson, Keenan Allen…
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I have all the screen shots I need

Looks like you're outnumbered on this one

I often am. Then I always turn out right.
    According to you, when a handful of people have a different opinion than yourself, you're supposed to fold like a lawn chair and follow along.
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’ll say it again but get ready for Bad to the Boner as part of the 3rd quarter game day experience
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

NEsnake12 said:

So his staff will include a 60-year-old coach with health problems who won't recruit. And I'm sure he will be given a salary of 800k-1 million. Ugh

We don’t need the OC to be our best recruiter. Pump up Aaron Rodgers to these kids. I’m not worried about DeBoer or Tedford being able to recruit quality QB’s.
    What year is this?
    Fair, but Aaron Rodgers is still very relevant. DeSean Jackson is still a huge name in LA.
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Imagine being upset at getting Jeff Tedford to be your OC. Also clearly knows people, so one of your biggest problems with Deboer seems to be invalidated.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,350
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Outside of hiring Stoops or Riley, which was never gonna happen. I’m not sure who else is going to bring the recruiting to elite level.

Halfley? Seriously?
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    NEsnake12 said:

Jahvid Best, John Ross, Jake Browning (I know but still), Myles Gaskin, Dante Pettis....
  • Options
    FSDogs1FSDogs1 Member Posts: 33
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

This is what the twatterverse tea leaves are saying.

Fresno fan here. Don't want to rule this out, but it doesn't look ideal on the surface. I guess it all depends on Tedford's health situation.

For DeBoer, he's had success but has a relatively thin resume for a good P5 school. If the fans turn on him, won't there be pressure to hand the keys to Tedford?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Our fanbase is so mentally fucked from watching a staff that refused to recruit.

Wake the fuck up. Bone isn't going to tell everyone he wants to just develop walk-ons. Fuck off with this shit.

disagree
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

This is what the twatterverse tea leaves are saying.

Why did you steal my name?