Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't get in the foxhole with Cyler Miles

Comments

• Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1

They were looking for trouble. That's the disappointing part. Frat boys can be are usually idiots, but why ask for it? If some drunken idiot came to their apartment and said, "In your face! Seahawks!!" then he's asking for it and deserves a sucker punch.

this. anyone who just walks down the street and starts harassing a dude and his girlfriend is a complete shit head. anyone who gets pissed over the outcome of a sporting event, to the point of throwing punches, is a shit head.

Cyler Myles and Demorea'reae'rea Stringfellow are shit heads, I don't care if Roaddoog's dad and frat bro's enjoyed getting gangbanged by football players back in the day. Normal people dont.
    The point wasn't that they liked getting beat up. Nobody likes getting their ass kicked. It sucks. They might enjoy the stories now, but I doubt they were pumped about a football player whooping their asses. The point was that the kid was fine. If he got his jaw broke and had to drink from a straw from a straw for six weeks, then yeah, String deserves the punishment. I've been sucker punched at a bar before for no reason but a mistaken identity. I didn't go to the cops and press charges because of a black eye. Life goes on.

He deserves punishment if he threw an unprovoked punch. You know, because that's like, assault? Your entire tangent was pretty irrelevant. They should get prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

You should have pressed charges on the guy who sucker punched you in the bar, if you got hit hard enough to get a black eye. I guess you hate settling out of court for an easy 2 grand.
    Um, pretty sure that is what's happening to them. The full extent of the law determined Stringfellow is getting charged with 3 misdemeanors and there's not enough evidence to charge Miles. Kinda how that whole legal process thing works.
    Legal process thing superiority guy

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck the Police
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,677
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014

They were looking for trouble. That's the disappointing part. Frat boys can be are usually idiots, but why ask for it? If some drunken idiot came to their apartment and said, "In your face! Seahawks!!" then he's asking for it and deserves a sucker punch.

this. anyone who just walks down the street and starts harassing a dude and his girlfriend is a complete shit head. anyone who gets pissed over the outcome of a sporting event, to the point of throwing punches, is a shit head.

Cyler Myles and Demorea'reae'rea Stringfellow are shit heads, I don't care if Roaddoog's dad and frat bro's enjoyed getting gangbanged by football players back in the day. Normal people dont.
    The point wasn't that they liked getting beat up. Nobody likes getting their ass kicked. It sucks. They might enjoy the stories now, but I doubt they were pumped about a football player whooping their asses. The point was that the kid was fine. If he got his jaw broke and had to drink from a straw from a straw for six weeks, then yeah, String deserves the punishment. I've been sucker punched at a bar before for no reason but a mistaken identity. I didn't go to the cops and press charges because of a black eye. Life goes on.

He deserves punishment if he threw an unprovoked punch. You know, because that's like, assault? Your entire tangent was pretty irrelevant. They should get prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

You should have pressed charges on the guy who sucker punched you in the bar, if you got hit hard enough to get a black eye. I guess you hate settling out of court for an easy 2 grand.
    Um, pretty sure that is what's happening to them. The full extent of the law determined Stringfellow is getting charged with 3 misdemeanors and there's not enough evidence to charge Miles. Kinda how that whole legal process thing works.
    exactly Einstein. Some people on here seem to want Stringfellow and Myles to be rewarded for showing toughness...when the reality is that they are shithead pussies who Peterman isnt pleased with. You arent a badass for sucker punching a dude walking down the street with his girlfriend.

Im not condemning fighting by any means. Ill add to the cool stories. Soph year of college, me and some bros hit up a big house party. One bro gets shitfaced and says something to one of the house owner's girlfriends. As a result, our entire group gets kicked out.

thing is, I cant find shitfaced brah for the life of me. So I go back into the party. Annoying bitchy girlfriend from earlier tells me to leave. I explain im just trying to find my friend. She starts screaming at me and I tell the cunt to fuck off. Next thing I knew, her boyfriend grabs an Alaskan bottle off of the counter and hits me in the face with it.

I was in shock for a few seconds, but quickly realized I had almost a foot and 40 lbs on the dude. Kicked the shit out of him and threw him through his screen door into his back yard with blood streaming down my face. No one else tried to start shit after that

Tl, dr seattle u students are pussies

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

exactly Einstein. Some people on here seem to want Stringfellow and Myles to be rewarded for showing toughness...when the reality is that they are shithead pussies who Peterman isnt pleased with. You arent a badass for sucker punching a dude walking down the street with his girlfriend.

Im not condemning fighting by any means. Ill add to the cool stories. Soph year of college, me and some bros hit up a big house party. One bro gets shitfaced and says something to one of the house owner's girlfriends. As a result, our entire group gets kicked out.

thing is, I cant find shitfaced brah for the life of me. So I go back into the party. Annoying bitchy girlfriend from earlier tells me to leave. I explain im just trying to find my friend. She starts screaming at me and I tell the cunt to fuck off. Next thing I knew, her boyfriend grabs an Alaskan bottle off of the counter and hits me in the face with it.

I was in shock for a few seconds, but quickly realized I had almost a foot and 40 lbs on the dude. Kicked the shit out of him and threw him through his screen door into his back yard with blood streaming down my face. No one else tried to start shit after that

Tl, dr seattle residents are pussies

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014

Oranges, nobody wants String rewarded. He deserves a suspension. I don't think being a jerk is that big of deal. I know people who have done things as bad or worse than String. Most of them grow out of it.

I get that. I think what Myles did is even worse. He is supposed to be the leader of the team. Instead, he was a shithead roving around looking for trouble, and then didn't even participate in the trouble. Pus.

I'm curious to see how Peterman handles the situation. Whatever he does, I'm sure he knows what he's doing.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Tl, dr seattle u students are pussies

Cool story bro
    Thanks brah. Meet me at the Aurora 7-11 and I'll have another cool story to tell

• Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Why would you kick them off the team for this? At worst, they were being assholes. Being an asshole isn't reason to kick someone off the team. All college kids get in drunken fights.

At worst, they assaulted 2 girls and started an unprovoked fight with a dude brah. They're shit heads.
    Can't win with choir boys.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,211
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    St. Patricks Day in Butte says it all....

That place goes off on March 17.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

He deserves punishment if he threw a punch. You know, because that's like, assault?

You should have pressed charges on the guy who sucker punched you in the bar. I guess you hate settling out of court for an easy 2 grand.
    Not worth it. I was fine. It really wasn't that big of deal. The guy got stomped out by the homies and life went on.
    What bar do you go to? I've never been in an altercation ever in my life at a bar and have never had "homies" who stomp people out either.

Is this down in L.A.? If so I'm not at all surprised. If this was up here curious where at?
    I mean I've been in more fights than I can remember and that's just hanging out with West Seattle people. I grew up on Mercer Island so I know there is a world where people don't really get into fights but that other world isn't far away.
    L O L

Been close a few times, but I haven't really been in a fight since I left West Seattle (well, if you don't count a few throw downs with my brother). Got jumped one time in 8th grade, got roughed up pretty good. My mom called the cops (I was a total bad ass). They filed a report but the cops clearly did not give a shit. Nothing happened to anyone involved.

Fights happen. As long as there are no weapons involved and nobody gets curb stomped, life goes on.

Sack up, pussies.
    This.

So, I won my 7-11 fight pretty handily. Cops asked me if I wanted to press charges. I said "No, I am pretty sure that 20 year old just learned a valuable life lesson. Plus, his buddy saw him get his ass kicked by a middle aged white dude, which will just ruin him in his neighborhood for months." Heh.

On the other end of the spectrum, got into a scuffle in Tijuana in my mid 20's. I learned a valuable life's lesson. Don't talk shit to 4 Mexicans alone in Tijuana. Mudhole. Stomped. In. Ass.

Fight's teach you a lot about life, and yourself. Plus, who wants to die without any scars?

No weapons, no major injuries (like don't clown stomp the mother fucker after he goes down), no problem. You win some, you lose some, but either way it's interesting.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Fucking dumbshits ...

Forget what Miles did or didn't do in this ... the fucking lack of leadership he showed in not one, but two incidents, tells me that he's not someone that I would want as the face/leader of my football team.

If he's the best QB (IMO likely) then he's the guy that needs to be playing. Not every QB needs to be Russell Wilson. Ben Roethlisberger and Jameis Winston say hello.

• Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Dude ran for the apt and left his GF?

Well the good news is they were able to run him down.

It would have been embarrassing if he'd been too fast for them.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,923
    Founders Club
    no fight stories since a pathetic one in 8th grade, but some crazy methhead cunt threatened to shoot me because I stepped on her rocks. I'm completely serious ( people have rocks on their parking strip/ front of their property here instead of grass and sometimes manicure them). There were also the two methheads who robbed me for $6 at gunpoint.

Also, obligatory: "APAG" is full of shit like usual
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,333
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

He deserves punishment if he threw a punch. You know, because that's like, assault?

You should have pressed charges on the guy who sucker punched you in the bar. I guess you hate settling out of court for an easy 2 grand.
    Not worth it. I was fine. It really wasn't that big of deal. The guy got stomped out by the homies and life went on.
    What bar do you go to? I've never been in an altercation ever in my life at a bar and have never had "homies" who stomp people out either.

Is this down in L.A.? If so I'm not at all surprised. If this was up here curious where at?
    I mean I've been in more fights than I can remember and that's just hanging out with West Seattle people. I grew up on Mercer Island so I know there is a world where people don't really get into fights but that other world isn't far away.
    L O L

Been close a few times, but I haven't really been in a fight since I left West Seattle (well, if you don't count a few throw downs with my brother). Got jumped one time in 8th grade, got roughed up pretty good. My mom called the cops (I was a total bad ass). They filed a report but the cops clearly did not give a shit. Nothing happened to anyone involved.

Fights happen. As long as there are no weapons involved and nobody gets curb stomped, life goes on.

Sack up, pussies.
    This.

So, I won my 7-11 fight pretty handily. Cops asked me if I wanted to press charges. I said "No, I am pretty sure that 20 year old just learned a valuable life lesson. Plus, his buddy saw him get his ass kicked by a middle aged white dude, which will just ruin him in his neighborhood for months." Heh.

On the other end of the spectrum, got into a scuffle in Tijuana in my mid 20's. I learned a valuable life's lesson. Don't talk shit to 4 Mexicans alone in Tijuana. Mudhole. Stomped. In. Ass.

Fight's teach you a lot about life, and yourself. Plus, who wants to die without any scars?

No weapons, no major injuries (like don't clown stomp the mother fucker after he goes down), no problem. You win some, you lose some, but either way it's interesting.

It was actually a 7-11 off Van Dorne in Alexandria, VA. But, that experience has always made the 7-11 Aurora shit one of my favorite jokes around here. I might be the only dumbass here who has actually had fisticuffs at one.
    Would you have pulled the same shit at a 7-11 on Mt. Vernon Ave in Alexandria?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

no fight stories since a pathetic one in 8th grade, but some crazy methhead cunt threatened to shoot me because I stepped on her rocks. I'm completely serious ( people have rocks on their parking strip/ front of their property here instead of grass and sometimes manicure them). There were also the two methheads who robbed me for $6 at gunpoint.

Also, obligatory: "APAG" is full of shit like usual

Sorry, when have I been full of shit previously?