Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't get in the foxhole with Cyler Miles

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Geezus.....

Cyler has your back...yeah way back.

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "After Stringellow knocked the man to the ground Another bystander stated that white guy with him did a sort of reverse teabag on top of him that resembled a sort of twerking manuever."

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We're back!!! I knew Petersen would get us back, I just didn't think it would be so soon!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    those fucking idiots need to get kicked off the team. fucking shitheads. wish stringcheese would have punched me. not saying i'd win the fight, but I'd at least get some blows off on that faggt
  • Options
    Founders Club

those fucking idiots need to get kicked off the team. fucking shitheads. wish stringcheese would have punched me. not saying i'd win the fight, but I'd at least get some blows off on that faggt

I forgot the o in feg, invalid fine
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

those fucking idiots need to get kicked off the team. fucking shitheads. wish stringcheese would have [donkey] punched me. not saying i'd win the fight, but I'd at least get some blows off on that faggt

Still valid for "blows off" and the implied "donkey"
  • Options
    Founders Club

those fucking idiots need to get kicked off the team. fucking shitheads. wish stringcheese would have [donkey] punched me. not saying i'd win the fight, but I'd at least get some blows off on that faggt

Still valid for "blows off" and the implied "donkey"
    okay puppy
  • Options
    Founders Club

I'm still convinced that a significant part of the uproar is 12th man bullshit. Say they were wearing Seahawks gear in SF and the same situation went down, they'd be heroes. Softy would dedicate an hour to their bravery.

Dude, they fucking assaulted people unprovoked over a sports game. This isn't Russia, that shit isn't SOP here
  • Options
    YoureAFuckingJellyYoureAFuckingJelly Member Posts: 49
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Sounds like racial profiling to me. Charges wouldn't even be considered if they were white.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

I'm still convinced that a significant part of the uproar is 12th man bullshit. Say they were wearing Seahawks gear in SF and the same situation went down, they'd be heroes. Softy would dedicate an hour to their bravery.

Dude, they fucking assaulted people unprovoked over a sports game. This isn't Russia, that shit isn't SOP here
    You miss my poont. They shouldn't get getting in fights, we let the legal process, uh, play out. But all the indignation over it, the horror that they'd be wearing Broncos hats. This ain't Russian, but this ain't some English soccer stadium either. College kids, and college football players, get in fights some times. They got popped as they should have.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    Founders Club
    Morons...and don't say you picked fights with people at that age over a sports game, they're young, people do dumb shit, boys will be boys etc. Normal people don't do that.
  • Options
    Founders Club

What I learned from this: "12s" are fucking pussies.

Yeah, and you'd fair well when assaulted by two d1 football players

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I wonder how PGOS would feel if Stringfellow went *gurgle* in the Duwamish tonight.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why would you kick them off the team for this? At worst, they were being assholes. Being an asshole isn't reason to kick someone off the team. All college kids get in drunken fights.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Why would you kick them off the team for this? At worst, they were being assholes. Being an asshole isn't reason to kick someone off the team. All college kids get in drunken fights.

At worst, they assaulted 2 girls and started an unprovoked fight with a dude brah. They're shit heads.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

At worst, they assaulted 2 girls and started an unprovoked fight with a dude brah. They're shit heads.
    I don't think so. The report is pretty vague about that, and girls always exaggerate any type of confrontation that is around them. He grabbed the camera from the girl and smashed it. They don't know if she passed out from being hit or not feeling well really means she faked some shit to get some attention because the big black guy yelled in her face and snapped her camera. Then he took his anger to beat the shit out of somebody after the incident at the fire.

These guys are pussies. My dad was a frat bro a long time ago and he has great stories about him and his friends getting beat up by football players. One DL kicked down the door and knocked out four dudes in the entry way of the house. He broke one dude's nose. The player then came by the next day with a few teammates, apologized, and asked them not to tell Don James. He said he would get some money from a booster (Bleenor?) and replace the door. As long as the dude didn't get serious injuries from the fight, you let that shit go. G-code, you don't talk to police.

This