Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ektard Tuesday Hilarity

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Let's get PL SS! We'll show him!

You're just as obsessed with the the posters that aren't amused by PLSS, as I am about PLSS

Hope this helps.
    Road Doog likes PLSS because before he came along Road Doog was the whipping boy on this site. PLSS has taken the heat off of him.

We all remember how badly he struggling right until the point Harv was run.

I guess Incest jokes are funny to the Huskyfan Podcast crew. Just don't get upset at Derek for saying your podcast are juvenile when you defend that nonsense.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Says that Ricky Town will save Sark's career and make things very comfortable for him. Says he's a great QB coach too.

Nary a word about discipline. OL. Defense. Special teams. Anything else.

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

With the best recruiting classes in the country every year, discipline won't mean much. And the Oline will not be down long. USC ' S Oline will be more dominant than UW'S after this year and our seniors graduate.. Sark just recruited 4 all americans, what did we do? Our oline situation is no better than Sark's after this year dumbfucks.
    You are a fucking moron! If you are a shitty coach you will be shitty even though you have great talent.

Ask Lane Kiffin, Paul Hacket, Mike Shula, Ron Zook, etc.

Gladstone said:

Says that Ricky Town will save Sark's career and make things very comfortable for him. Says he's a great QB coach too.

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

With the best recruiting classes in the country every year, discipline won't mean much. And the Oline will not be down long. USC ' S Oline will be more dominant than UW'S after this year and our seniors graduate.. Sark just recruited 4 all americans, what did we do? Our oline situation is no better than Sark's after this year dumbfucks.
    You are a fucking moron! If you are a shitty coach you will be shitty even though you have great talent.

Paul Hatchet wasn't a recruiter like Sark you ignant fuck cockus. You wouldn't remember as you admittedley were drinking hot chocolate with your daddy at husky games in that era. Prolly getting stroked during those cold fall afternoons by your poppy. "Give me more_time daddy, I'm getting this funny feeling..." Why else would anyone take you to a husky game.

Sark and staff will have top 3 classes yearly. Stick to softball more_weenie. Leave football history to those who witnessed it. And Sark will have the South wrapped up as soon as this year.

Does squirting on your dad count as a real handjob? I'm sure you're one friend cuntslice bought it;)
    Another shit post from a retarded, sexually repressed homosexual. I think Road and Chest are the only people on the board amused with your stupid shtick anymore. Everyone else grew past the 4th grade level shit.

PLSS has been in a slump. I have faith he'll pull out of it.
    You obviously think he's still funny, you gave that shit post an "awesome"

He is the perfect example of something that was only funny the first 23 times
    Who gives a shit who thinks PL SS is funny? You and HNMT need to learn how to "do you."

You aren't very good at this. DNC specifically said that PLS has been in a slump, so I asked him why he would give him an awesome, which implies you think a post is exceptionally funny.

HTH

Looks like someone takes the upvotes and hearts a little too seriously.

Still pressing. I'm not taking it seriously at all, I'm saying that DNC still enjoys PL_SS' content despite saying that he is in a slump.

I think you're the one taking this a little too seriously.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You're just as obsessed with the the posters that aren't amused by PLSS, as I am about PLSS

Hope this helps.
    Road Doog likes PLSS because before he came along Road Doog was the whipping boy on this site. PLSS has taken the heat off of him.

I guess Incest jokes are funny to the Huskyfan Podcast crew. Just don't get upset at Derek for saying your podcast are juvenile when you defend that nonsense.
    I've never been a whipping boy except for a day with Harv. Even when I was, I didn't run and cry about it like you do. I already checkmated you with facts in another post. You are the one who pm's Derek, not me. You are the one crying about running people all the time. Go at PL SS all you want. I don't give a fuck who thinks he's funny or not. I already said if he can be racist, quad jokes should be fair game. All of you guys are struggling lately. Ignore him or punk the shit out of him. Don't cry when it comes back at you. Just stop being a little bitch. It's not a difficult concept.
  • Options

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Paul Hatchet wasn't a recruiter like Sark you ignant fuck cockus. You wouldn't remember as you admittedley were drinking hot chocolate with your daddy at husky games in that era. Prolly getting stroked during those cold fall afternoons by your poppy. "Give me more_time daddy, I'm getting this funny feeling..." Why else would anyone take you to a husky game.

Sark and staff will have top 3 classes yearly. Stick to softball more_weenie. Leave football history to those who witnessed it. And Sark will have the South wrapped up as soon as this year.

Does squirting on your dad count as a real handjob? I'm sure you're one friend cuntslice bought it;)
    Another shit post from a retarded, sexually repressed homosexual. I think Road and Chest are the only people on the board amused with your stupid shtick anymore. Everyone else grew past the 4th grade level shit.

Who gives a shit who thinks PL SS is funny? You and HNMT need to learn how to "do you."

You aren't very good at this. DNC specifically said that PLS has been in a slump, so I asked him why he would give him an awesome, which implies you think a post is exceptionally funny.

HTH

Looks like someone takes the upvotes and hearts a little too seriously.

Still pressing. I'm not taking it seriously at all, I'm saying that DNC still enjoys PL_SS' content despite saying that he is in a slump.

I think you're the one taking this a little too seriously.
    Surprised he hasn't PM'd you saying he knows you are either Boobs or Harv.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014

I don't give a fuck who thinks he's funny or not.

Disagree Road. You've written enough words on the topic to make Tequilla proud
  • Options

Hope this helps.

I've never been a whipping boy except for a day with Harv. Even when I was, I didn't run and cry about it like you do. I already checkmated you with facts in another post. You are the one who pm's Derek, not me. You are the one crying about running people all the time. Go at PL SS all you want. I don't give a fuck who thinks he's funny or not. I already said if he can be racist, quad jokes should be fair game. All of you guys are struggling lately. Ignore him or punk the shit out of him. Don't cry when it comes back at you. Just stop being a little bitch. It's not a difficult concept.
    For someone who doesn't "care" you sure are always johnny on the spot when it comes to defending PLSS. So you obviously do care.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hope this helps.

For someone who doesn't "care" you sure are always johnny on the spot when it comes to defending PLSS. So you obviously do care.

Another HNMT cuntfest. What a fucking shocker. Can't go a week without getting into one. I don't give a fuck who likes who on this board. That's little girl shit. It's honestly not about PL SS. I just think calling for someone to be banned is bitch made. If PL SS went at me like he did you, I would get sick of it too. You guys have had boners for each other for long enough. It's time to either fuck or find a new dick for dat ass. It's gotten old and jumped the shark. I agree with you guys on that. Just stop acting like a bitch about it. Just my opinion.

• Options
    Founders Club

Hope this helps.

I agree with you guys on that. Just stop acting like a bitch about it. Just my opinion.

the only one acting like a bitch is puppy. if you can't see that, I can't help you.

Yes, the HNMT/puppy lovefest has become stale...why do you think I started going after PL_FS to begin with? He can't make a post without mentioning More_Cock or homosexual intercourse now.

You're really pressing on this one.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2014

Hope this helps.

I agree with you guys on that. Just stop acting like a bitch about it. Just my opinion.

the only one acting like a bitch is puppy. if you can't see that, I can't help you.

Yes, the HNMT/puppy lovefest has become stale...why do you think I started going after PL_FS to begin with? He can't make a post without mentioning More_Cock or homosexual intercourse now.

If you can't see that calling for him to be banned and getting (acting?) offended at a stupid incest joke is being a sandy cunt, I can't help you.

If you can't see that shit talking about running to Derek when you have done it more than anyone is being a hypocrite, I can't help you.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014

Hope this helps.

If you can't see that calling for him to be banned and getting (acting?) offended at a stupid incest joke is being a sandy cunt, I can't help you.

You are lumping me in with HNMT on everything RoadDoogFS. Is HMT being a little sandy? sure.

but PP_FS is 10000 times worse.

He complains to Derek that we can't call him a cripple, and then he mocks every single other minority group on the face of the earth, all behind this creepy homoerotic guise.

pretty sure HNMT is so pissed at PLFS because he hates the double standards
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2014

Hope this helps.

You are lumping me in with HNMT on everything RoadDoogFS. Is HMT being a little sandy? sure.

He complains to Derek that we can't call him a cripple, and then he mocks every single other minority group on the face of the earth, all behind this creepy homoerotic guise.

I lump you guys in together because you two are joined at the hip on this issue. You guys are the only ones who get offended about shit on an internet message board. You guys are pussifying the board. The only pussy I want to see is some camel toe in a thread by Swaye or UW2010. Don't joke about death, don't be racist, incest jokes are bad, another porn thread. And before you even say I'm defending that shit, show me where I've ever participated in any of that shit (besides the porn).

I just want a funny PL SS rant about Kim or anal. I'm tired of the feud. Is that such a horrible crime? The sooner the bitch shit ends, the better the board gets. You guys are solid posters and PL SS is a good poster. All of you guys have brought good posts. If someone was calling for one of you to be banned and generally acting like a bitch, I would call them out on it too.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014

Jesus Christ guys lol quit keeping tabs on each other from what the fuck goes on on a goddam message board. Full grown men with boners in their sweatpants bickering about who is defending who, who Harv has trolled (Hi Harv!), how people poast etc. I am all about the world going to shit and watching it but holy fuckall just meet up at the 7-11 on Aurora and ready to take the gloves off. Beat the shit out of each other like TUFF guys behind a keyboard do and then afterwards go to the Tugg Tavern and get blacked out, order some coke NOT from CollegeDoogs guy, and go drive over 100 on I-5.

In other words, stop with this 4th grade shit ya bearded cunts ya.

It's a slow day at work, why can't I participate in the revenge of the nerds discussions around here?

Puppy was funny until HNMT got in his head. He's been in a downward spiral since.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Hope this helps.

I lump you guys in together because you two are joined at the hip on this issue. You guys are the only ones who get offended about shit on an internet message board. You guys are pussifying the board. The only pussy I want to see is some camel toe in a thread by Swaye or UW2010. Don't joke about death, don't be racist, incest jokes are bad, another porn thread. And before you even say I'm defending that shit, show me where I've ever participated in any of that shit (besides the porn).

I just want a funny PL SS rant about Kim or anal. I'm tired of the feud. Is that such a horrible crime? The sooner the bitch shit ends, the better the board gets. You guys are solid posters and PL SS is a good poster. All of you guys have brought good posts. If someone was calling for one of you to be banned and generally acting like a bitch, I would call them out on it too.
    Dude, I don't get offended by anything on here. The death joke thing was a fucking whooooosh, I thought that was clear by now.

The only reason Pupppy needs to be banned is because he constantly posts racist shit and doesn't get reprimanded for it. If I was black, I'd read a few threads on here and then get the fuck out of dodge. Not good for the bidness.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2014

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

A hitter can be in a slump and still hit a home run every now and again. PLSS's body of work of late has been down from his previous lofty standards, but he still has an awesome worthy post here and there.

hth
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

A hitter can be in a slump and still a home run every now and again. PLSS's body of work of late has been down from his previous lofty standards, but he still has an awesome worthy post here and there.

hth
    Fair enough.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    So, how about those Mariners.

Huh?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014
    Swaye said:

So, how about those Mariners.

Huh?

Awfully springy for July
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2014

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Does squirting on your dad
    count as a real handjob? I'm sure you're one friend cuntslice bought it;)
    Sure material like this helps lands potential interviews. Nothing like incest jokes says this is a credible site.
    I hope you are just trolling PL SS. You aren't really this big of pussy are you? You get sensitive over everything Puppy posts.

Do you defend PLSS on everything? I mean you were the only defending him for his timeout when he said the N word and now you are defending incest jokes?

Yet you guys have the nerve to say Derek is wrong for suggesting your podcasts are juvenile?

If this site is ever going to grow PLSS needs to tone it back a notch or simply be run. Harv was run for far less than PLSS and unlike PLSS, Harv is actually creative and funny.

Also I'm not even in Harv's camp either as the sandy vag has me blocked. Just making an observation.
    Dude, this site isn't going to be a credible site. That doesn't mean that there won't be more posters coming over, but it's just not. Enjoy it for what it is. It's a place to swear, get sweatpants boners over tattooed women, bash doogman, make fun of the posters that annoy you, and talk about husky football without a bunch of fucktards that know nothing like 14A, Kirk Jones, Krisvashon, ZTang, etc. There's a certain amount of people that won't come here because they don't like the swearing, or the fact that any of us can rip a poster apart for posting stupid shit like saying Sark is a great coach. People that want very limited moderation and are sick of Kim's bullshit will come here. It's never going to be for everyone, so stop pretending like PL SS toning back is going to bring in a bunch of new posters. He's not keeping anyone away any more than any of us. There are tons of things for an uptight bitch to get offended about with this site. That is what makes it enjoyable to myself and many others.

We have good discussions about Husky Football when it's the right time and they aren't about a recruits top 10 list or whether Jarrett Finau will have a break out year. From time to time, we get a nice interview/story from Derek with a former player that he already has a relationship with. I doubt they are doing the interview because they enjoy the site. I think you are one of the best posters here when talking sports. I even enjoy some of your doog smashing tales and trolling, but enough with trying to run people, etc. It's bitch made shit. It reminds me of the hot bitch who goes to the party, but throws a fit and leaves because her hot bitch rival is there. It makes you want to say, "Listen ho, there are 100 other people here. Get the fuck over it."

You want PL SS run because you don't like him. Stop with this bullshit facade and trying to pick things out like the incest joke to get him run. I fucking hate Apostle, Sarktastic is a fucking moron, but I don't give a shit about them being run. What difference would it really make?

The bold made me LOL.