Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ektard Tuesday Hilarity

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Gladstone said:

Says that Ricky Town will save Sark's career and make things very comfortable for him. Says he's a great QB coach too.

Nary a word about discipline. OL. Defense. Special teams. Anything else.

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

With the best recruiting classes in the country every year, discipline won't mean much. And the Oline will not be down long. USC ' S Oline will be more dominant than UW'S after this year and our seniors graduate.. Sark just recruited 4 all americans, what did we do? Our oline situation is no better than Sark's after this year dumbfucks.
    You are a fucking moron! If you are a shitty coach you will be shitty even though you have great talent.

Ask Lane Kiffin, Paul Hacket, Mike Shula, Ron Zook, etc.

Gladstone said:

Says that Ricky Town will save Sark's career and make things very comfortable for him. Says he's a great QB coach too.

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

With the best recruiting classes in the country every year, discipline won't mean much. And the Oline will not be down long. USC ' S Oline will be more dominant than UW'S after this year and our seniors graduate.. Sark just recruited 4 all americans, what did we do? Our oline situation is no better than Sark's after this year dumbfucks.
    You are a fucking moron! If you are a shitty coach you will be shitty even though you have great talent.

Does squirting on your dad
    count as a real handjob? I'm sure you're one friend cuntslice bought it;)
    Sure material like this helps lands potential interviews. Nothing like incest jokes says this is a credible site.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Sure material like this helps lands potential interviews. Nothing like incest jokes says this is a credible site.
    I hope you are just trolling PL SS. You aren't really this big of pussy are you? You get sensitive over everything Puppy posts.

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If there's one person who I would enjoy seeing get the shit beat out of him...It's Ektard.

Seeing someone pummel him with their fists while that high, whiny pitched voice begged for mercy is almost murder boner material.

fence sitter

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

I hope you are just trolling PL SS. You aren't really this big of pussy are you? You get sensitive over everything Puppy posts.

Do you defend PLSS on everything? I mean you were the only defending him for his timeout when he said the N word and now you are defending incest jokes?

Yet you guys have the nerve to say Derek is wrong for suggesting your podcasts are juvenile?

If this site is ever going to grow PLSS needs to tone it back a notch or simply be run. Harv was run for far less than PLSS and unlike PLSS, Harv is actually creative and funny.

Also I'm not even in Harv's camp either as the sandy vag has me blocked. Just making an observation.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    why the fuck would we run PL_SS? He's pretty much the only offseason content on this bored. I don't read Derek's interviews because I give no fucks about ex-Huskieieie playas
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Paul Hatchet wasn't a recruiter like Sark you ignant fuck cockus. You wouldn't remember as you admittedley were drinking hot chocolate with your daddy at husky games in that era. Prolly getting stroked during those cold fall afternoons by your poppy. "Give me more_time daddy, I'm getting this funny feeling..." Why else would anyone take you to a husky game.

Sark and staff will have top 3 classes yearly. Stick to softball more_weenie. Leave football history to those who witnessed it. And Sark will have the South wrapped up as soon as this year.

Does squirting on your dad count as a real handjob? I'm sure you're one friend cuntslice bought it;)
    Another shit post from a retarded, sexually repressed homosexual. I think Road and Chest are the only people on the board amused with your stupid shtick anymore. Everyone else grew past the 4th grade level shit.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Paul Hatchet wasn't a recruiter like Sark you ignant fuck cockus. You wouldn't remember as you admittedley were drinking hot chocolate with your daddy at husky games in that era. Prolly getting stroked during those cold fall afternoons by your poppy. "Give me more_time daddy, I'm getting this funny feeling..." Why else would anyone take you to a husky game.

Sark and staff will have top 3 classes yearly. Stick to softball more_weenie. Leave football history to those who witnessed it. And Sark will have the South wrapped up as soon as this year.

Does squirting on your dad count as a real handjob? I'm sure you're one friend cuntslice bought it;)
    Another shit post from a retarded, sexually repressed homosexual. I think Road and Chest are the only people on the board amused with your stupid shtick anymore. Everyone else grew past the 4th grade level shit.

He hasn't been very good lately. As much as he is in HNMT and your head, you guys are in his head as well. I know he has some great rants in him though and I could rattle off a bunch of them. Even the best hitters go through slumps.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You guys just want PLSS to be wrong so you can be right....
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

PLSS has been in a slump. I have faith he'll pull out of it.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

He hasn't been very good lately. As much as he is in HNMT and your head, you guys are in his head as well. I know he has some great rants in him though and I could rattle off a bunch of them. Even the best hitters go through slumps.
    He isn't in my head. At all. He adds "cuntslice" to posts in threads that I haven' even posted in, and I'm the one obsessed?

I guess I enjoy mocking his dumb ass, so I'm obsessed with him. Nice logic Roaddoog.

• Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

You obviously think he's still funny, you gave that shit post an "awesome"

He is the perfect example of something that was only funny the first 23 times
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Who gives a shit who thinks PL SS is funny? You and HNMT need to learn how to "do you."

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Let's get PL SS! We'll show him!

• Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Who gives a shit who thinks PL SS is funny? You and HNMT need to learn how to "do you."

You aren't very good at this. DNC specifically said that PLS has been in a slump, so I asked him why he would give him an awesome, which implies you think a post is exceptionally funny.

HTH

• Options
    Founders Club

Let's get PL SS! We'll show him!

You're just as obsessed with the the posters that aren't amused by PLSS, as I am about PLSS

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Once PL-SS gets his own meds in there you'll see his posts return to their caustic insanity ...

Hopefully his nurse can get then down his pie hole or in a suppository form ...

Once this is sorted out he'll be up and running again ....
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

You aren't very good at this. DNC specifically said that PLS has been in a slump, so I asked him why he would give him an awesome, which implies you think a post is exceptionally funny.

HTH

Looks like someone takes the upvotes and hearts a little too seriously.

• Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1

Once PL-SS gets his own meds in there you'll see his posts return to their caustic insanity ...

Hopefully his nurse can get then down his pie hole or in a suppository form ...

Once this is sorted out he'll be up and running again ....

His nurse gives PLSS' suppositories with both hands on PLSS' shoulders