Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ektard Tuesday Hilarity

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Says that Ricky Town will save Sark's career and make things very comfortable for him. Says he's a great QB coach too.

Nary a word about discipline. OL. Defense. Special teams. Anything else.

L
O
L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    1-800-cancel-scout

"Workplace account" lol
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    1-888-501-5752

That's the Scout cancellation number. For realz
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    Founders Club

If there's one person who I would enjoy seeing get the shit beat out of him...It's Ektard.

Seeing someone pummel him with their fists while that high, whiny pitched voice begged for mercy is almost murder boner material.

Careful, fren.

The FBI and NSA lawyers are monitoring this bored
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Ektard claims he played college football and was a wide receiver. He is definitely wide and receives something on a daily basis but I doubt he played any sports in college.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

If there's one person who I would enjoy seeing get the shit beat out of him...It's Ektard.

Seeing someone pummel him with their fists while that high, whiny pitched voice begged for mercy is almost murder boner material.

Ektard more than Griswold? Or F3? Ektard's just a lackey.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    Founders Club

Ektard claims he played college football and was a wide receiver. He is definitely wide and receives something on a daily basis but I doubt he played any sports in college.

What, 140 lbs. ago?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

Says that Ricky Town will save Sark's career and make things very comfortable for him. Says he's a great QB coach too.

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

With the best recruiting classes in the country every year, discipline won't mean much. And the Oline will not be down long. USC ' S Oline will be more dominant than UW'S after this year and our seniors graduate.. Sark just recruited 4 all americans, what did we do? Our oline situation is no better than Sark's after this year dumbfucks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

With the best recruiting classes in the country every year, discipline won't mean much. And the Oline will not be down long. USC ' S Oline will be more dominant than UW'S after this year and our seniors graduate.. Sark just recruited 4 all americans, what did we do? Our oline situation is no better than Sark's after this year dumbfucks.
    You are a fucking moron! If you are a shitty coach you will be shitty even though you have great talent.

Ask Lane Kiffin, Paul Hacket, Mike Shula, Ron Zook, etc.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    calling puppy shit sugar steele a fucking moran is like calling water wet.... and if we are going to be negative about water I'm out.
  • Options
    Dick_B said:

calling puppy shit sugar steele a fucking moran is like calling water wet.... and if we are going to be negative about water I'm out.

I didn't feel like being mean.

Eklund has surpassed F3 and Kim as my most hated of the lemon party trio as well.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Somehow Fetters has become tolerable over time simply by going silent
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tequilla said:

huh?

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Dick_B said:

I didn't feel like being mean.

Eklund has surpassed F3 and Kim as my most hated of the lemon party trio as well.
    Lil Kim will always be #1 in my heart.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Fetters fading into the background (funny thought) and not posting as many fucktarded thoughts as Kim Jong Vino and Ektard has turned him from arguably the most hated member at one point to now insignificant
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

Probably just eating most of the time...
  • Options

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

You are a fucking moron! If you are a shitty coach you will be shitty even though you have great talent.

Gladstone said:

L
    O
    L

#workplacedawgmanaccount

Paul Hatchet wasn't a recruiter like Sark you ignant fuck cockus. You wouldn't remember as you admittedley were drinking hot chocolate with your daddy at husky games in that era. Prolly getting stroked during those cold fall afternoons by your poppy. "Give me more_time daddy, I'm getting this funny feeling..." Why else would anyone take you to a husky game.

Sark and staff will have top 3 classes yearly. Stick to softball more_weenie. Leave football history to those who witnessed it. And Sark will have the South wrapped up as soon as this year.

Does squirting on your dad count as a real handjob? I'm sure you're one friend cuntslice bought it;)
  • Options
    Hacket did recruit top classes actually. Bulk of that 2002 and 2003 teams were his recruits.

Noticed you didn't even bother explaining Kiffin, Zook or Shula.

Keep dooging it up for Sark then telling others they should go to Doogman.
  • Options
    Oops "your". Here comes the engrish police!