Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO who stays, who declares and who Portals: Discussion

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Who plays Utah if The Beavs beat Ducks

Beavs if we win, coog if coog wins
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,596
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The superior culture Rolo built in Pullman before being shown the door is undeniable. They might win the North without a sitting HC. Another nut slap for The Conference of Champions. Go Beavs! Go Cougs! Rep the North!
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2021
    How did the ducks quook this away? Tie breaker?
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 761
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    This feels like the year that coog wins the conference championship.
    I’m not confident that a PAC-12 All Star team has a winning record in the BIG let alone SEC. Burn it all down.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,706
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021

Guarantee Dicker or whatever gets named full HC and 5 year contract if the coog wins the North this year

If they win the North? He's getting it if he just wins the Apple Cup. I'd look into Wilcox if the Huskies don't hire him. He knows how to beat Washington. Was a fluke fumble away this year from probably winning three in a row.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Guarantee Dicker or whatever gets named full HC and 5 year contract if the coog wins the North this year

If they win the North? He's getting it if he just wins the Apple Cup. I'd look into Wilcox if the Huskies don't hire him. He knows how to beat Washington. Was a fluke fumble away this year from probably winning three in a row.
    I think he gets the job unless they suffer a blowout in both the AC and the bowl.

I think the cougs have their guy.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    PatsDoog said:

dnc said:

PatsDoog said:

NEsnake12 said:

Tibbiedoe is legit

Race is right. Thibodeaux is a really fucking good player. It's fair to say he's overhyped though... the media treats him like the second coming of Myles Garrett when he isn't even Oregon's best defensive lineman in the last decade (that would be DeForest Buckner).

I think doogs just want to downplay him just because he's overhyped by the media. But pretending like he isn't still a really good player who's a top 10 pick lock is FS
    He's not even the best DE in this class tbh. Hutchinson is better.
    That's true but doesn't mean Thibs is not very good.
    Oh yeah don't get me wrong he's still worthy of a top 10 pick but when you hear his name next to actual elite edge guys of the last few years like Garrett, Young, and the Bosas, its a bit laughable in my opinon.
    There's a lot to like about his frame and wingspan though something about him is a little off. It could be that he's been dinged up and then hurt his ankle in the Utah curb-stomping but I was surprised when he wasn't even competitive in running down a Utah ball-carrier (gave up contain). For as much hype as he and Noah Sewell have received, neither was the best defensive player on the field yesterday (that was Utah LB Devin Lloyd, what a stud).

Will he be an injury-prone tweener or a stud 4-3 pass-rusher at the next level? It's crazy but neither would surprise me.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

HFNY said:

PatsDoog said:

dnc said:

PatsDoog said:

NEsnake12 said:

Tibbiedoe is legit

Race is right. Thibodeaux is a really fucking good player. It's fair to say he's overhyped though... the media treats him like the second coming of Myles Garrett when he isn't even Oregon's best defensive lineman in the last decade (that would be DeForest Buckner).

I think doogs just want to downplay him just because he's overhyped by the media. But pretending like he isn't still a really good player who's a top 10 pick lock is FS
    Oh yeah don't get me wrong he's still worthy of a top 10 pick but when you hear his name next to actual elite edge guys of the last few years like Garrett, Young, and the Bosas, its a bit laughable in my opinon.
    There's a lot to like about his frame and wingspan though something about him is a little off. It could be that he's been dinged up and then hurt his ankle in the Utah curb-stomping but I was surprised when he wasn't even competitive in running down a Utah ball-carrier (gave up contain). For as much hype as he and Noah Sewell have received, neither was the best defensive player on the field yesterday (that was Utah LB Devin Lloyd, what a stud).

Will he be an injury-prone tweener or a stud 4-3 pass-rusher at the next level? It's crazy but neither would surprise me.
    Reminds me of clowney quite quite honestly.

Sewell looked good last night I thought. But Lloyd has been the best player in the conference the last two Seasons rather easily. Nobody knows It though because he is at Utah and they don’t get gargled like the ducks or LA schools.
    Sewell did have a good play in coverage and a few good stops in the run game. He was out of position on a couple of plays and disinterested in a couple of others. Seems like he kind of gave up later in the 2nd half but he is a gifted athlete.

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2021
    HFNY said:

HFNY said:

PatsDoog said:

dnc said:

PatsDoog said:

NEsnake12 said:

Tibbiedoe is legit

Reminds me of clowney quite quite honestly.

Sewell looked good last night I thought. But Lloyd has been the best player in the conference the last two Seasons rather easily. Nobody knows It though because he is at Utah and they don’t get gargled like the ducks or LA schools.
    Sewell did have a good play in coverage and a few good stops in the run game. He was out of position on a couple of plays and disinterested in a couple of others. Seems like he kind of gave up later in the 2nd half but he is a gifted athlete.

Sewell is not the craftiest and they often avoid putting him coverage when they can. But he makes a couple of freakish plays every game and can hit. I like him. Love him in the box. He is a covid freshmen so if he wants to get better he will. He is doing this as a young stud.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Although I would stay and play under this new offense and take the 1st round money
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Although I would stay and play under this new offense and take the 1st round money
    Good riddance. Not the type of athlete to put up big numbers in this system. Either teach Culp to catch the fucking ball or get someone in the portal.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    biak1 said:

Good riddance. Not the type of athlete to put up big numbers in this system. Either teach Culp to catch the fucking ball or get someone in the portal.
    Culp fucking sucks man. He’s done.
    But but Elite!
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    DeBoer’s offense doesn’t utilize tight ends that much in the passing game. Leading tight end at Fresno this year only had 103 receiving yards and 2 tds. Westover is probably fine as tight end 1.