Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO who stays, who declares and who Portals: Discussion

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited November 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board
ZTF- had not done enough this year to get round two consideration- he stays

Bookie- can he stay? He did not show much

Gordon- he gone second round grade
McDuffie - may go after Gordon after Gordon destroys the combines

Otton- his season was fck’d could
Stay could go. First round talent 5th round season

Kirkland- one game against Oregon may have changed his projection Thibodeau was head to head. He gone

Morris- Portal
Huard -stays if father signs off on OC

Bynum - stays
Odunzie - wants to play with Huard but hard to turn down that Bamma NIL contract. Could go
McMillin - wants to play with Huard

Wattenburg - don’t let the door hit you on your way out

McGrew TYFYS

Comments

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,637
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is a question for every player on the roster right now. Seriously. Good selection though.

ZTF - definitely back. No one outside of us remembers what he did in 2020 and he hasn’t shown much of anything this year and isn’t a sure thing NFL guys.

Bookie - can go since he’s basically a true senior and the hardest call in my opinion. He’s looked decent and has plenty of Oklahoma tape. He’s tiny so he has a bit of a how much can he improve his stock no matter what he does so I think he goes.

Gordon and McDuffie - declare 90 seconds after the Apple Cup.

Otton - just awful year for him and I don’t know if he’s truly a first round talent. He’s been in college too long though and it’s time to go.

Kirkland - see Otton. I think the Thibodeaux thing is a bit overblown as is Thibodeaux.

Morris - Portal and very amused to see where he portals. Would Eastern even want him.

Huard - stays for at least one more year.

There’s also guys like Bynum and Bainivalu who are actually seniors if you count last year but who are UDFA candidates who im curious what they do
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I hope we get Bowman back LOL
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This is a question for every player on the roster right now. Seriously. Good selection though.

ZTF - definitely back. No one outside of us remembers what he did in 2020 and he hasn’t shown much of anything this year and isn’t a sure thing NFL guys.

Bookie - can go since he’s basically a true senior and the hardest call in my opinion. He’s looked decent and has plenty of Oklahoma tape. He’s tiny so he has a bit of a how much can he improve his stock no matter what he does so I think he goes.

Otton - just awful year for him and I don’t know if he’s truly a first round talent. He’s been in college too long though and it’s time to go.

Kirkland - see Otton. I think the Thibodeaux thing is a bit overblown as is Thibodeaux.

Morris - Portal and very amused to see where he portals. Would Eastern even want him.

There’s also guys like Bynum and Bainivalu who are actually seniors if you count last year but who are UDFA candidates who im curious what they do

The same idiots who hype Thibodeaux will hype Kirkland because of that game.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tibbiedoe is legit

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,637
    Swaye's Wigwam

The same idiots who hype Thibodeaux will hype Kirkland because of that game.
    Very true. It was a huge boost for him especially after the Aidan Hutchinson matchup.
  • Options
    PatsDoogPatsDoog Member Posts: 159
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    NEsnake12 said:

Tibbiedoe is legit

Race is right. Thibodeaux is a really fucking good player. It's fair to say he's overhyped though... the media treats him like the second coming of Myles Garrett when he isn't even Oregon's best defensive lineman in the last decade (that would be DeForest Buckner).

I think doogs just want to downplay him just because he's overhyped by the media. But pretending like he isn't still a really good player who's a top 10 pick lock is FS
    He's not even the best DE in this class tbh. Hutchinson is better.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    PatsDoog said:

NEsnake12 said:

Tibbiedoe is legit

Race is right. Thibodeaux is a really fucking good player. It's fair to say he's overhyped though... the media treats him like the second coming of Myles Garrett when he isn't even Oregon's best defensive lineman in the last decade (that would be DeForest Buckner).

I think doogs just want to downplay him just because he's overhyped by the media. But pretending like he isn't still a really good player who's a top 10 pick lock is FS
    That's true but doesn't mean Thibs is not very good.
  • Options
    dnc said:

PatsDoog said:

NEsnake12 said:

Tibbiedoe is legit

Oh yeah don't get me wrong he's still worthy of a top 10 or arguably 5 pick but when you hear his name next to actual elite names like Garrett, Young, and the Bosas I find it a bit laughable
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club

Kirkland- one game against Oregon may have changed his projection Thibodeau was head to head. He gone

Morris- Portal

Bynum - stays
    Odunzie - wants to play with Huard but hard to turn down that Bamma NIL contract. Could go

McGrew TYFYS

Which of these skips the Apple Cup to prepare for the draft?

• Options

Morris- Portal

Bynum - stays

McGrew TYFYS

At this rate both schools gonna claim CoVId outbreak and it will be cancelled
  • Options
    dnc said:

PatsDoog said:

NEsnake12 said:

Tibbiedoe is legit

Oh yeah don't get me wrong he's still worthy of a top 10 pick but when you hear his name next to actual elite edge guys of the last few years like Garrett, Young, and the Bosas, its a bit laughable in my opinon.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    Swaye's Wigwam

Morris- Portal

Bynum - stays

McGrew TYFYS

At this rate both schools gonna claim CoVId outbreak and it will be cancelled
    Disagree. Cuog are on top of the world right now. They want this game bad.

What’s the line in Vegas on there being more WSU fans than UW fans in Husky Stadium?
  • Options
    Who plays Utah if The Beavs beat Ducks
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

Who plays Utah if The Beavs beat Ducks

WSU when they win the AC