Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UCLA OOC

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I buy tickets to these games that are already sold ... Drink heavily ...Walk up... Buy cheapest ticket possible from scalper... Sit wherever I feel like.

Light me up Boobs.

That is the way to do it.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Flagged for admitting you'll watch the Georgia State game.

You're part of the problem.

It's a fucking football game. Do you know how eager I am to watch football and it's only been a month since the NFL ended?

And fuck man, the game will be a blow out. A fucking mismatch. If you don't like seeing grown men beat up kids on a crisp, Autumn afternoon, then you're beyond saving.
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1

It's a fucking football game. Do you know how eager I am to watch football and it's only been a month since the NFL ended?

And fuck man, the game will be a blow out. A fucking mismatch. If you don't like seeing grown men beat up kids on a crisp, Autumn afternoon with your 2 dads, then you're beyond saving.
  • Options

It's a fucking football scrimmage. Do you know how eager I am to watch football and it's only been a month since the NFL ended?

And fuck man, the game will be a blow out. A fucking mismatch. If you don't like seeing grown men beat up kids on a crisp, Autumn afternoon, then you're beyond saving.
    It's not real football. You might as well watch the fucking Arena League.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

no_uh said:

Hopefully we start trending to something like this, but I doubt it.

The reason for the dreckfest schedule is Sark.

When Sark got here, he shit himself over having to play LSU and Nebraska and other real football teams, which is why, under his reign, we lost the distinction of being one of only 5 schools to never play a DI-AA school. Thanks for ruining the streak.

Now Petersen doesn't give a fuck who he plays since he knows he can go into any game and win and that was his mentality at BSU. Woodward loves our money and when he sees shitty sales for EWU and PSU and SacSt., he'll wisen up and schedule some real teams to visit Husky Stadium. That and we don't need those teams to get to a bowl (how fucking miserable is that statement) and over-inflate Sark's records from 6-6 (reality) to 7-6 (+1 cupcake). That and the whole new playoff system will include strength of schedule, so Woody will need to make some changes if we're ever serious about football again.

Rutgers isn't the biggest name, but it's a step in the right direction since they are a B1G team. I mean, what was the biggest name that we heard during Sark's tenure? Looks like it was BSU... (Illinios and Wisconsin were scheduled before Sark).

---

FWIW, I'm not mad about Georgia State since this is probably the only time in my life (and hopefully the only time in my life) that I'll ever see them.

Nobody is a part of the problem now that we have a real head coach.

So you're fine with shit tier OOC scheduling now?

It sucks, but not watching the game isn't going to do anything. If we start winning, season ticket sales will go up regardless of if we schedule cuntcakes or not, so there's not really much a fan can do to fix this other than complain. If you buy single game tickets to Georgia State, you are a fucking moron. If you already bought season tickets, you aren't part of the problem.

Upvoted for cuntcakes. Probably should market that.
    too late. someone already has

cuntcake > pie > cake
    It's good to have you back, Red.
  • Options

no_uh said:

When Sark got here, he shit himself over having to play LSU and Nebraska and other real football teams, which is why, under his reign, we lost the distinction of being one of only 5 schools to never play a DI-AA school. Thanks for ruining the streak.

Now Petersen doesn't give a fuck who he plays since he knows he can go into any game and win and that was his mentality at BSU. Woodward loves our money and when he sees shitty sales for EWU and PSU and SacSt., he'll wisen up and schedule some real teams to visit Husky Stadium. That and we don't need those teams to get to a bowl (how fucking miserable is that statement) and over-inflate Sark's records from 6-6 (reality) to 7-6 (+1 cupcake). That and the whole new playoff system will include strength of schedule, so Woody will need to make some changes if we're ever serious about football again.

Rutgers isn't the biggest name, but it's a step in the right direction since they are a B1G team. I mean, what was the biggest name that we heard during Sark's tenure? Looks like it was BSU... (Illinios and Wisconsin were scheduled before Sark).

---

FWIW, I'm not mad about Georgia State since this is probably the only time in my life (and hopefully the only time in my life) that I'll ever see them.

It sucks, but not watching the game isn't going to do anything. If we start winning, season ticket sales will go up regardless of if we schedule cuntcakes or not, so there's not really much a fan can do to fix this other than complain. If you buy single game tickets to Georgia State, you are a fucking moron. If you already bought season tickets, you aren't part of the problem.

cuntcake > pie > cake
    It's good to have you back, Red.
    Blue frosting would be AWESOME
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

no_uh said:

---

cuntcake > pie > cake
    That is outrageous. Some novelty vagina cupcake is not better than pie. Toss off.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,631
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

It's a fucking football scrimmage. Do you know how eager I am to watch football and it's only been a month since the NFL ended?

Disagree.

Some people enjoy watching football more than you do. HTH, boobie
  • Options

Disagree.

I love watching football. This ain't football:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/2247/year/2013/georgia-state-panthers
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Disagree.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/2247/year/2013/georgia-state-panthers
    If you guys can't see that Boobs is trolling AOG hard in this thread I can't help you.

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,479

Disagree.

QFT

How do you not get boners in you sweatpants over football?

RIP Boobs' dick (or cuntcake, whatever you have down there)
  • Options

Disagree.

Christ it's not even a scrimage
  • Options
    Founders Club

Disagree.

I rescind my previous comments. holy fuck
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,477
    Swaye's Wigwam

Disagree.

I don't know, they took Jacksonville St. into OT and then went on the road to #1 Alabama and lost by less than Sark Lost in his road SEC game.

Plus some questionable refereeing cost them a shot at a game tying drive against Ark St. and Western Kentucky.

That 0-12 was really like 3-9-1.
  • Options

Disagree.

Long live owen12!

• Options
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Disagree.

I don't know, they took Jacksonville St. into OT and then went on the road to #1 Alabama and lost by less than Sark Lost in his road SEC game.

Plus some questionable refereeing cost them a shot at a game tying drive against Ark St. and Western Kentucky.

Sark should have been fired after the LSU game in '12, jesus fucking christ
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Disagree.

And all this time I thought AuburnDawg quit poasting here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Doogles said:

Disagree.

He should have been fired after 2011 season. It was rather obvious to the non Doogs he needed to go.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Disagree.

He should have been fired after 2011 season. It was rather obvious to the non Doogs he needed to go.
    He didn't even become a head coach until he fired Holt. You don't fire someone before he even coaches his first game.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dnc said:

Doogles said:

Disagree.

He didn't even become a head coach until he fired Holt. You don't fire someone before he even coaches his first game.

Fuck off.
    I did like how Doogs learned nothing from 2007 and kept saying "The offense is fine just get new defensive coaches and we'll win 10".

Yes because the last time a shitty head coach fired all the defensive coaches he hand picked after year three it worked out so wonderful.

It really is a shame Price didn't get hurt right out of the game in 2012 so Derrick Brown could be QB. Those fucks really deserved another 0-12............except the fact Sven's Vikings would have fucked the perfect the season over just like they did with Cal this past year.