Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UCLA OOC

13»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Flagged for admitting you'll watch the Georgia State game.

You're part of the problem.

It's a fucking football scrimmage. Do you know how eager I am to watch football and it's only been a month since the NFL ended?

And fuck man, the game will be a blow out. A fucking mismatch. If you don't like seeing grown men beat up kids on a crisp, Autumn afternoon, then you're beyond saving.
    It's not real football. You might as well watch the fucking Arena League.
    Disagree.

Some people enjoy watching football more than you do. HTH, boobie
    I love watching football. This ain't football:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/2247/year/2013/georgia-state-panthers
    Christ it's not even a scrimage
    I don't know, they took Jacksonville St. into OT and then went on the road to #1 Alabama and lost by less than Sark Lost in his road SEC game.

Plus some questionable refereeing cost them a shot at a game tying drive against Ark St. and Western Kentucky.

That 0-12 was really like 3-9-1.
    Sark should have been fired after the LSU game in '12, jesus fucking christ
    He should have been fired after 2011 season. It was rather obvious to the non Doogs he needed to go.
    He didn't even become a head coach until he fired Holt. You don't fire someone before he even coaches his first game.

Fuck off.
    I did like how Doogs learned nothing from 2007 and kept saying "The offense is fine just get new defensive coaches and we'll win 10".

Yes because the last time a shitty head coach fired all the defensive coaches he hand picked after year three it worked out so wonderful.

It really is a shame Price didn't get hurt right out of the game in 2012 so Derrick Brown could be QB. Those fucks really deserved another 0-12............except the fact Sven's Vikings would have fucked the perfect the season over just like they did with Cal this past year.
    Fuck the Vikings!