Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeBoer

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The helpful thing is that I bet Tedford knows DeBoer due to their Fresno State ties and is probably talking him up to Cohen.

DeBoer as HC and Wilcox as his DC would be pretty NEAT.

Woof, snarl, bark.
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 710
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like Da Boner
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If we don't hire him he'll probably end up in Pullman
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,997
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s fun to see that despite one of the worst seasons in recent memory, lil Jimmie is still employeed, and the majority of the AD staff graduated from whoregon and auburn; you guys are still doogin and optimistic about new coaches.

Haven’t we? learned that if there’s a way to fuck it up then this university will…

I’m cautiously optimistic, I just don’t want you homos getting excited only to be left with your dick in your hands.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I’m all in on DeBoer at this point, if the possible options. He’s both a proven winner as a head coach and a proven offensive architect and play caller. Creating a functional offense ASAP built around Huard is the quickest way to fix this disaster, and I’d rather not rely on a defensive based HC to hire an OC to do that at this point.

Stoops is the only defensive minded coach name I see being floated who I’d 100% trust to hire a good OC (he found Lincoln Riley). But let’s be real Stoops is never happening
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HFNY said:

The helpful thing is that I bet Tedford knows DeBoer due to their Fresno State ties and is probably talking him up to Cohen.

Woof, snarl, bark.

Why in the world are we assuming that Jeff Tedford bothers to keep in touch with Cohen?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HFNY said:

Woof, snarl, bark.

Why in the world are we assuming that Jeff Tedford bothers to keep in touch with Cohen?
    Have you seen the size of her tits?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

HFNY said:

Woof, snarl, bark.

The word is she slept her way up, duhhhhh