Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another name for new HC

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Just when I think Pete couldn't get any dumber, he goes and does something like this...

AND TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF*

*Unless it doesn't happen, of course.

He has to feel the pressure to save his legacy after Jimmy and 8-5 tarnished it.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I will cum on roof if we get Stoops

LSU boards saying Stoops to Worshington
    Want to bet that they got that from our malarkey?
    They didn’t. It’s not even malarkey. DNC can vouch, it’s a possibility. Birdies are singing. Probably wont happen cuz Worshington but still
    lol
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,588
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

They didn’t. It’s not even malarkey. DNC can vouch, it’s a possibility. Birdies are singing. Probably wont happen cuz Worshington but still
    I want to believe
    I will do dirty dirty things to get him here. Please Petersen it’s hawaiian shirt tim
    Can you imagine the dirty things Stoops would do to the transfer portal? Diamond hard right now.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

lol
    Laff all you want. It’s decent information. I doubt it happens ofc cuz UW. But especially with the NIL company involved with heavy hitters and big boosters stepping up there’s a chance. I know Pete is working it.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

lol
    Laff all you want. It’s decent information. I doubt it happens ofc cuz UW. But especially with the NIL company involved with heavy hitters and big boosters stepping up there’s a chance. I know Pete is working it.
    Lol. This is Kim-speak weasel language
  • Options
    For all the shit Petersen gets for not winning NY6 bowls here have people already forgotten that he beat Stoops in a NY6 bowl?
  • Options
    haie said:

Pete goes and handles the bidness side with the NIL company. Tells Stoops "I'll help you get the recruits you just have to deal with Meat and you get to boat to work everyday and drink fancy coffee and hang out with Asian coeds"

Who says no to that?

No one
  • Options
    haie said:

Pete goes and handles the bidness side with the NIL company. Tells Stoops "I'll help you get the recruits you just have to deal with Meat and you get to boat to work everyday and drink fancy coffee and hang out with Asian coeds"

Who says no to that?

Do you know anything about bob stoops? I doubt any of that is appealing to him.
  • Options

Me when we hire Kleiman
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Who says no to that?

Seattle media will squash this. Joe mixon incident will become the story.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob Stoops sounds great, natch. But I have a hard tim imagining UW going for the old pipehitter Stoops. He soften or UW harden?