Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another name for new HC

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

Pete goes and handles the bidness side with the NIL company. Tells Stoops "I'll help you get the recruits you just have to deal with Meat and you get to boat to work everyday and drink fancy coffee and hang out with Asian coeds"

Who says no to that?

Seattle media will squash this. Joe mixon incident will become the story.
    Seattle media can diaff
    That may be our only hope.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Pete goes and handles the bidness side with the NIL company. Tells Stoops "I'll help you get the recruits you just have to deal with Meat and you get to boat to work everyday and drink fancy coffee and hang out with Asian coeds"

Who says no to that?

Do you know anything about bob stoops? I doubt any of that is appealing to him.
    No I don't know anything about stoops. But I know about the human condition when you have a penis and want to come back to your occupation after a brief retirement.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Who says no to that?

Seattle media will squash this. Joe mixon incident will become the story.
    lol. Okay.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Will he really leave the Dallas Cowboys Renegades for Washington?

If Washington can pull this off it would be very impressive. I wouldn’t do the doogie boogie quite yet.

At 61 he’s four years older than Petersen, dad died of a heart attack while coaching in a game, kids go to Oklahoma - where his wife is a pyramid scheme gilf.

How much sway do the women’s and/or gender studies chairs have at UW? Because with Joe Mixon, DGB, Dede Westbrook, Frank Shannon, and I’m sure others, he’s got a black eye on his resume.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a win at (almost) all costs fan. As long as he’s not a pedocanibal I’d quook for him, he’s adept at losing national championship games so he’d fit in great at U of O. I don’t see it happening. I bet he recommended Grinch or the bad brother, and that’s the extent of his interest in the UW job.

It’s too bad that UW is against coaches hitting players, because the best Stoops assistant is available.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Who says no to that?

No I don't know anything about stoops. But I know about the human condition when you have a penis and want to come back to your occupation after a brief retirement.
    Replace artisanal coffee with skoal, a yacht with an f150, and young asian women with A southern Pentecostal choir and you’re more on track
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Who says no to that?

Replace artisanal coffee with skoal, a yacht with an f150, and young asian women with A southern Pentecostal choir and you’re more on track
    Christian dudes are the kinkiest hth
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Who says no to that?

Dude has been chilling in LA with Pete and Leinhart and Bush. He's not about Big 12 culture anymore.

Pete came from Boise and embraced Seattle culture. If there's money and comfort there it's not hard to entice people.
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Will he really leave the Dallas Cowboys Renegades for Washington?

If Washington can pull this off it would be very impressive. I wouldn’t do the doogie boogie quite yet.

At 61 he’s four years older than Petersen, dad died of a heart attack while coaching in a game, kids go to Oklahoma - where his wife is a pyramid scheme gilf.

How much sway do the women’s and/or gender studies chairs have at UW? Because with Joe Mixon, DGB, Dede Westbrook, Frank Shannon, and I’m sure others, he’s got a black eye on his resume.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a win at (almost) all costs fan. As long as he’s not a pedocanibal I’d quook for him, he’s adept at losing national championship games so he’d fit in great at U of O. I don’t see it happening. I bet he recommended Grinch or the bad brother, and that’s the extent of his interest in the UW job.

It’s too bad that UW is against coaches hitting players, because the best Stoops assistant is available.

Is that fatters from doorman?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I will cum on roof if we get Stoops

LSU boards saying Stoops to Worshington
    Which site? Tiger droppings?
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I will cum on roof if we get Stoops

LSU boards saying Stoops to Worshington
    Which site? Tiger droppings?
    Having checked tigerdroppings and secrant I saw nothing... but it looks like LSU thinks they may get Riley from Oklahoma...