Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fire Jen Cohen

12346»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    wobidbus said:

Tequilla said:

Coker’s right except I think the timeline is off

It’s in everybody’s best interest to get this resolved prior to Saturday

I want Lake gone as much as the next guy. I would be STUNNED to see UW turn around and fire him the same week they said he was only going to be suspended for a game. If that was going to happen his suspension would've been announced as indefinite.

UW has blundered at every opportunity for a few years now. I fully expect that trend to continue and for Lake to finish the year. Likely remains coach next season barring a complete meltdown which would include an ass kicking at the hands of Coug.
    Unfortunately the script calls for the Coug to beat Oregon and then get plungered by UW 42-17.
    WSU wins 2 or sometimes 3 Apple Cups a decade. This is a good year for them to get one.

When they do better against Oregon with no head coach than Jimmy did maybe a light will go on

Probably not
  • Options
    wobidbuswobidbus Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 308
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

wobidbus said:

Tequilla said:

Coker’s right except I think the timeline is off

It’s in everybody’s best interest to get this resolved prior to Saturday

I want Lake gone as much as the next guy. I would be STUNNED to see UW turn around and fire him the same week they said he was only going to be suspended for a game. If that was going to happen his suspension would've been announced as indefinite.

UW has blundered at every opportunity for a few years now. I fully expect that trend to continue and for Lake to finish the year. Likely remains coach next season barring a complete meltdown which would include an ass kicking at the hands of Coug.
    Unfortunately the script calls for the Coug to beat Oregon and then get plungered by UW 42-17.
    WSU wins 2 or sometimes 3 Apple Cups a decade. This is a good year for them to get one.

When they do better against Oregon with no head coach than Jimmy did maybe a light will go on

Probably not
    I imagine former players are reaching out to current players and telling them not to fuck up the quest for 10 in a row.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2021
    Nobody gonna stick up for gymnastics?

Just because nobody knows it exists is no reason not to fight for it!!

Equity Now!!