Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gosh, I would think the left would be mad about being duped

1235»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hondo wrote: "I want to think you guys are just fucking with me. But I'm guessing that's not the case."

You'll swallow any amount of bullshit and publish the same in some desperate, attention-seeking pathology to push bullshit narratives and frustrate any constructive discussion that goes against your juvenile, pathetic politics.

You never engage in anything approaching good faith, and you're already back to your old self, right here, right now.

You're a fucking pest, nothing more. I fully support banning you.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Couple this with the fact that the DNC never turned over there servers. The evidence that the DNC was "hacked" is based entirely on their claims and the initial claims of Crowdstrike which they later repudiated.

Of course Hondo still repeats the lie, just like he still claims the Dossier hasn't been disproven.
    The DNC servers weren't hacked. Cool. So then the DNC just handed their emails over to WikiLeaks then? Makes sense to me.

You guys do make me chuckle. "Oh Hondo says Russia hacked Hillary's emails! What an idiot" I say "umm no. I don't think Hillary's emails were hacked." Bob pulls up quote from years ago where I say WikiLeaks obtained emails hacked by Russians and Bob gloats "see!!! Hondo is a liar!!" Then I note, from the first page of the exact report that Bob has been shitting all over the board about, that GRU hacked DNC servers and shared it with WikiLeaks. And you still somehow think I am the liar.

You are a delusional idiot. We should be done here but I know you'll slobber all over your computer about something else. Or quadruple down on this horseshit.

And turd.... Your link seems to confirm that which I linked to. I don't get it.... This is directly from your link.

CrowdStrike Statement of Response:

The suggestion that CrowdStrike ‘had no proof’ of the data being exfiltrated is incorrect. Shawn Henry clearly said in his testimony that CrowdStrike had indicators of exfiltration ( page 32 of the testimony) and circumstantial evidence (page 75) that indicated the data had been exfiltrated. Also, please note that the Senate Intelligence Committee in April 2020 issued a report (https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume4.pdf/) validating the previous conclusions of the Intelligence community that Russia was behind the DNC data breach.

I want to think you guys are just fucking with me. But I'm guessing that's not the case.
    The DNC servers weren't hacked. Cool. So then the DNC just handed their emails over to WikiLeaks then? Makes sense to me. Yes, because if you're a fucking moron those are the only two options. Fuck off Hondo.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    They were downloaded onto thumb drives and/or external hard drives. Every federal security and law enforcement agency has known this for 3 plus years, but the deep state wasn't going to dispute the "hacking" narrative with every mainstream media network broadcasting it nightly in order to take Trump down. This is common knowledge for anyone interested in actual facts.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

They were downloaded onto thumb drives and/or external hard drives. Every federal security and law enforcement agency has known this for 3 plus years, but the deep state wasn't going to dispute the "hacking" narrative with every mainstream media network broadcasting it nightly in order to take Trump down. This is common knowledge for anyone interested in actual facts.

Which just shows you the level of corruption at the FBI. There's people at the FBI who know they weren't hacked and yet do we ever hear from any whistle blowers from the FBI?
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    SFGbob said:

Which just shows you the level of corruption at the FBI. There's people at the FBI who know they weren't hacked and yet do we ever hear from any whistle blowers from the FBI?
    They were damn sure not going to do anything to help Trump while he was accurately calling them out and assailing them daily.

The double standards and dishonesty are jaw dropping. Michael Flynn goes to jail for supposedly "lying" to the FBI when he can't remember a 5 minute phone conversation from a year before and one of his interrogators concludes he's being honest.

Deep state rat Andrew McCabe, assistant FBI director leaks classified information to the press, then lies about it, then finally admits it when the process of elimination shows he's the only possible source, and he not only isn't charged and doesn't serve a single day in jail, but gets his fucking pension restored after Trump appropriately fires his ass.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

They were damn sure not going to do anything to help Trump while he was accurately calling them out and assailing them daily.

The double standards and dishonesty are jaw dropping. Michael Flynn goes to jail for supposedly "lying" to the FBI when he can't remember a 5 minute phone conversation from a year before and one of his interrogators concludes he's being honest.

Deep state rat Andrew McCabe, assistant FBI director leaks classified information to the press, then lies about it, then finally admits it when the process of elimination shows he's the only possible source, and he not only isn't charged and doesn't serve a single day in jail, but gets his fucking pension restored after Trump appropriately fires his ass.
    Beta cuck victim card plays well.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Beta cuck victim card plays well.
    Facts are Hondo Kryptonite, just like always.