Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gosh, I would think the left would be mad about being duped

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
It's been obvious for sometime now that the entire Russian collusion narrative was nothing more than a smear job by Hillary with an assist from the Obama Admin's FBI and DOJ. This has been obvious for some time now to anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass, and now with the Durham indictments the left won't even have the fig leaves of "but, but Krathammer!!!" and it was the GOP who paid for the Dossier and what about the polling data!!!!

Now if my party and the media I consume had spent the last 4 years lying to me, I'd be pissed. But I don't see the Dazzler being pissed. I see him hiding like a Kunt, but not pissed. It's like he enjoys being lied to. And what happened to all that OUTRAGE about colluding with the Russians? It's undeniable now that Hillary really was colluding with the Russian, and yet the Dazzler or any of the Hondo Bros seem to care.

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    When you have zero pride it's easy to pretend like it didn't happen, even when you swallowed it all whole.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

When you have zero pride it's easy to pretend like it didn't happen, even when you swallowed it all whole.

If you're a reporter and your source has lied to you, you no longer have any ethical obligation to keep the identity of your sources secret. Telling that none of these reporters have outted their sources. That tells me all I need to know. They were in on it. They were role players in the fraud.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

If you're a reporter and your source has lied to you, you no longer have any ethical obligation to keep the identity of your sources secret. Telling that none of these reporters have outted their sources. That tells me all I need to know. They were in on it. They were role players in the fraud.
    Not if your sources are ex-spooks and they have dirt on you. Or political operatives that you're banging. MW, WM, MM, WW. Farm animals.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They only regret that the lie wasn't more effective.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

It's been obvious for sometime now that the entire Russian collusion narrative was nothing more than a smear job by Hillary with an assist from the Obama Admin's FBI and DOJ. This has been obvious for some time now to anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass, and now with the Durham indictments the left won't even have the fig leaves of "but, but Krathammer!!!" and it was the GOP who paid for the Dossier and what about the polling data!!!!

Now if my party and the media I consume had spent the last 4 years lying to me, I'd be pissed. But I don't see the Dazzler being pissed. I see him hiding like a Kunt, but not pissed. It's like he enjoys being lied to. And what happened to all that OUTRAGE about colluding with the Russians? It's undeniable now that Hillary really was colluding with the Russian, and yet the Dazzler or any of the Hondo Bros seem to care.

I see you still haven't read the Mueller report. I do chuckle at how you think your news source hasn't lied to you. Irony is ironic.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I see you still haven't read the Mueller report. I do chuckle at how you think your news source hasn't lied to you. Irony is ironic.
    You know if you were going to allow this worthless piece of shit to return why didn't you demand that he at least come up with some new material?

I read it Hondo, did you? Btw, this was the "report" written by the guy who knew before he even started investigating that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians to effect the election but still dragged it out for nearly two years in order to help the Rats. Keep sucking that dick Hondo, I can see that's still your only real talent.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You know if you were going to allow this worthless piece of shit to return why didn't you demand that he at least come up with some new material?

I read it Hondo, did you? Btw, this was the "report" written by the guy who knew before he even started investigating that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians to effect the election but still dragged it out for nearly two years in order to help the Rats. Keep sucking that dick Hondo, I can see that's still your only real talent.

Yes the campaign only expected it would benefit from the stolen and released information. The vast majority of the information released by the media was shown to be true. A fact you can't wrap your little mind around.

And here's what happens when you take quotes out of context.

While Mueller was unable to establish a conspiracy between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians involved in this activity, he made it clear that “[a] statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.” In fact, Mueller also wrote that the “investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

To find conspiracy, a prosecutor must establish beyond a reasonable doubt the elements of the crime: an agreement between at least two people, to commit a criminal offense and an overt act in furtherance of that agreement. One of the underlying criminal offenses that Mueller reviewed for conspiracy was campaign-finance violations. Mueller found that Trump campaign members Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner met with Russian nationals in Trump Tower in New York June 2016 for the purpose of receiving disparaging information about Clinton as part of “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump,” according to an email message arranging the meeting. This meeting did not amount to a criminal offense, in part, because Mueller was unable to establish “willfulness,” that is, that the participants knew that their conduct was illegal. Mueller was also unable to conclude that the information was a “thing of value” that exceeded $25,000, the requirement for campaign finance to be a felony, as opposed to a civil violation of law. But the fact that the conduct did not technically amount to conspiracy does not mean that it was acceptable. Trump campaign members welcomed foreign influence into our election and then compromised themselves with the Russian government by covering it up.

Mueller found other contacts with Russia, such as the sharing of polling data about Midwestern states where Trump later won upset victories, conversations with the Russian ambassador to influence Russia’s response to sanctions imposed by the U.S. government in response to election interference, and communications with Wikileaks after it had received emails stolen by Russia. While none of these acts amounted to the crime of conspiracy, all could be described as “collusion.”

https://time.com/5610317/mueller-report-myths-breakdown/
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You mean the report Mueller testified in front of congress that he wasn't sure what was in it? That report?
    You and I remember his testimony differently. Not that this is shocking news. But here's a refresher.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/24/us/politics/mueller-testimony.html
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You mean the report Mueller testified in front of congress that he wasn't sure what was in it? That report?
    You and I remember his testimony differently. Not that this is shocking news. But here's a refresher.

Just so desperate to hang on to the lies, The NYT was completely invested in the lies. THey actually knew the dossier was fake and they still spent 2 years telling lies.

We all know that if Mueller had one scintilla of provable evidence he would have immediately prosecuted. That is why he was there, to overturn an election and take away half the country's vote.

Why don't you and old "Hands Up" HH go start your own website where you can ignore facts and reality while jerking each others pud.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Just so desperate to hang on to the lies, The NYT was completely invested in the lies. THey actually knew the dossier was fake and they still spent 2 years telling lies.

We all know that if Mueller had one scintilla of provable evidence he would have immediately prosecuted. That is why he was there, to overturn an election and take away half the country's vote.

Why don't you and old "Hands Up" HH go start your own website where you can ignore facts and reality while jerking each others pud.
    It's amazing how you speak like you are the enlightened intelligent one. Yet you don't even have a basic understanding of civics. You realize the due process for a sitting president is to go through the house for impeachment then the Senate for conviction, right?

But yes HH and I are the ones who ignore facts and reality. I see the tug and clowns like you haven't changed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    10?

All Trump all the time
  • Options
    Trump-1, Hondo-ZERO. The only score that matters. But the Mueller report said!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Imagine the elements of the crime don't exist and the person can't be charged.......Rocket science I tell you!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Imagine the elements of the crime don't exist and the person can't be charged.......Rocket science I tell you!

Yeah, I've asked the dazzler (self-proclaimed Pump legal expert) more than a dozen times what federal crime did Trump commit that warranted a Constitutional impeachment? Nothing.

==========

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors. ...
  • Options

Sledog said:

Yeah, I've asked the dazzler (self-proclaimed Pump legal expert) more than a dozen times what federal crime did Trump commit that warranted a Constitutional impeachment? Nothing.

==========

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors. ...
    I'm sure he told you, you just don't want to listen. It's almost like a Senate trial is political and not an impartial jury trial. Not to mention they didn't even call witnesses in the Senate trial for Trump. Wtf?

Clinton literally coerced witnesses to lie and obstructed Justice, not to mention he lied under oath, and the political winds weren't there to convict him.

Trump on the other hand, had the most members of the same party vote to convict him.

All facts. And facts you don't want to acknowledge.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

==========

I'm sure he told you, you just don't want to listen. It's almost like a Senate trial is political and not an impartial jury trial. Not to mention they didn't even call witnesses in the Senate trial for Trump. Wtf?

Clinton literally coerced witnesses to lie and obstructed Justice, not to mention he lied under oath, and the political winds weren't there to convict him.

Trump on the other hand, had the most members of the same party vote to convict him.

Now that you have been educated on "civics" you pivot. LOL! Perry Mason you aren't.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

==========

Biden is a piece of shit

A fact you won't acknowledge

Trump is gone now. NOC about the democrats bullshit
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm hearing that the left should focus on trump