Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gosh, I would think the left would be mad about being duped

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

It's been obvious for sometime now that the entire Russian collusion narrative was nothing more than a smear job by Hillary with an assist from the Obama Admin's FBI and DOJ. This has been obvious for some time now to anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass, and now with the Durham indictments the left won't even have the fig leaves of "but, but Krathammer!!!" and it was the GOP who paid for the Dossier and what about the polling data!!!!

Now if my party and the media I consume had spent the last 4 years lying to me, I'd be pissed. But I don't see the Dazzler being pissed. I see him hiding like a Kunt, but not pissed. It's like he enjoys being lied to. And what happened to all that OUTRAGE about colluding with the Russians? It's undeniable now that Hillary really was colluding with the Russian, and yet the Dazzler or any of the Hondo Bros seem to care.

Remember how pissed Dan Rather and CBS were when duped by the fake TANG memos and worked so diligently to discover who set them up to look like the morons they are/were? Me either.

Just don't call it fake news because that weakens one of the great American institutions that keeps us free.
    Like Hondo, Dan went with Fake but accurate.

It's a "lie" to say that Mueller never charged anyone with colluding with the Russians because Meuller made it clear it wasn't his job to charge Trump with a crime.

My statement is "lie" because there were so many other incidental charges that Hondo already linked, therefore my comment is ridiculously misleading, making it a lie.

You got that? Clear as mud.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,952
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:
    I saw a professor break all this shit down once. The far left (and far right) whine to politicians way more than moderates do. It might explain why the Dimocrats are dumb and double down on the woke, hate whitey nonsense even though it's clearly working against them.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

You still believe the Clinton e-mails were hacked and stolen by Russia.
    That says it all.

2001400ex said:

Where did I say that? If you are going to try to blast me, do it factually.

2001400ex said:

Mueller found other contacts with Russia, such as the sharing of polling data about Midwestern states where Trump later won upset victories, conversations with the Russian ambassador to influence Russia’s response to sanctions imposed by the U.S. government in response to election interference, and communications with Wikileaks after it had received emails stolen by Russia. While none of these acts amounted to the crime of conspiracy, all could be described as “collusion.”

Um, right here. Asshole.

Got to love how Hondo gets caught in a blatant lie and then moves on like he never said it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021

SFGbob said:

That says it all.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Mueller found other contacts with Russia, such as the sharing of polling data about Midwestern states where Trump later won upset victories, conversations with the Russian ambassador to influence Russia’s response to sanctions imposed by the U.S. government in response to election interference, and communications with Wikileaks after it had received emails stolen by Russia. While none of these acts amounted to the crime of conspiracy, all could be described as “collusion.”

Um, right here. Asshole.
    SFGbob said:

Got to love how Hondo gets caught in a blatant lie and then moves on like he never said it.

Hondo is a dog shit poaster. Always was, always will be.

His banning was addition-by-subtraction.

His return is like having a homeless camp move in next door.

Not a single positive aspect of it. #BanHondoPermanently
    People should be held accountable for the shit that leaves their mouths. When you let people lie their asses off you corrode honest discourse for everyone.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That says it all.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Um, right here. Asshole.
    SFGbob said:

Hondo is a dog shit poaster. Always was, always will be.

His banning was addition-by-subtraction.

His return is like having a homeless camp move in next door.

Not a single positive aspect of it. #BanHondoPermanently
    People should be held accountable for the shit that leaves there mouths. When you let people lie their asses off you corrode honest discourse for everyone.
    Rachel Maddow says what? Just don't tell her it was Fake News. Sets her off.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

That says it all.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Um, right here. Asshole.

I mean this is literally the first page of the Mueller report. They did NOT hack Hillary's emails. They hacked the DNCs emails that included correspondence with Hillary. Come on guys, do better.

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Evidence of Russian government operations began to surface in mid-2016. In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network. Releases of hacked materials—hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government—began that same month. Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November.

In late July 2016, soon after WikiLeaks’s first release of stolen documents, a foreign government contacted the FBI about a May 2016 encounter with Trump Campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos. Papadopoulos had suggested to a representative of that foreign government that the Trump Campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the Campaign through the anonymous release of information damaging to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. That information prompted the FBI on July 31, 2016, to open an investigation into whether individuals associated with the Trump Campaign were coordinating with the Russian government in its interference activities.

That fall, two federal agencies jointly announced that the Russian government “directed recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including US political organizations,” and, “[t]hese thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process.” After the election, in late December 2016, the United States imposed sanctions on Russia for having interfered in the election. By early 2017, several congressional committees were examining Russia’s interference in the election.

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    edited November 2021
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That says it all.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Um, right here. Asshole.

Did we ever look into Bernie Sanders? Just a thought.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2021
    More disproven bullshit from Hondo. Nothing was hacked. The forensic company hired to inspect the servers said point blank "we found NO EVIDENCE OF EXFILTRATION" of e-mails.

Stop perpetuating long-disproven lies, Hondo.

This is why you fucking suck and don't belong here.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That says it all.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Um, right here. Asshole.
    I mean this is literally the first page of the Mueller report. They did NOT hack Hillary's emails. They hacked the DNCs emails that included correspondence with Hillary. Come on guys, do better.

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Evidence of Russian government operations began to surface in mid-2016. In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network. Releases of hacked materials—hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government—began that same month. Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November.

In late July 2016, soon after WikiLeaks’s first release of stolen documents, a foreign government contacted the FBI about a May 2016 encounter with Trump Campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos. Papadopoulos had suggested to a representative of that foreign government that the Trump Campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the Campaign through the anonymous release of information damaging to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. That information prompted the FBI on July 31, 2016, to open an investigation into whether individuals associated with the Trump Campaign were coordinating with the Russian government in its interference activities.

That fall, two federal agencies jointly announced that the Russian government “directed recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including US political organizations,” and, “[t]hese thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process.” After the election, in late December 2016, the United States imposed sanctions on Russia for having interfered in the election. By early 2017, several congressional committees were examining Russia’s interference in the election.

Imagine being such a dishonest and worthless piece of shit that you actually think this is a credible defense for what you said.

I mean this is literally the first page of the Mueller report. They did NOT hack Hillary's emails. They hacked the DNCs emails that included correspondence with Hillary.

They hacked Hillary's emails. Just because she sends an email to the DNC doesn't make it no longer one of her emails. But when you're a lying piece of shit who has been caught telling yet another lie, this is what you do.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,220
    Standard Supporter
    If Hondo had a brain and some tech skills, he would fit right into this hot mess at Georgia Tech.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

COLLUSION: Georgia Tech researcher discussed using ‘bag of tricks’ to prove Trump-Russia collusion: indictment.

In building the case that Trump had worked with a bank with Kremlin ties, one of the researchers warned they would have to “expose every trick we have in our bag” to make “a very weak association” between Trump and the Russians.

According to the indictment, Georgia Tech computer scientist Manos Antonakakis (referred to in the indictment as “Researcher-1”), and data scientist David Dagon (“Researcher-2”) were on a team of data experts tasked with finding links between Trump and the Russian government.

The team’s findings were later disseminated to media outlets and to FBI investigators looking into collusion between Trump and the Russians.

So much anti-Trump desperation, makes you wonder what they were so worried about. . .

More:

According to the indictment, four computer researchers, including Antonakakis and Dagon, used access to internet data to prove a connection between Trump’s company and a bank linked to the Kremlin.

The data was provided to Georgia Tech through a program the school had recently initiated with the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency in order to, according to the indictment, “receive and analyze large quantities of public and non-public data (including DNS data) from various Internet companies in order to identify the perpetrators of malicious cyber-attacks and protect U.S. national security.”

The data was allegedly provided to Georgia Tech by Rodney Joffe, senior vice president of Neustar (and identified as “Tech Executive-1” in the indictment.)

“A federal agency selected Georgia Tech and its researchers to work on some highly sensitive, extremely sophisticated computer systems research because of the school’s and its researchers’ world class reputations in this field and their high degree of integrity,” [apparently not]a Georgia Tech spokesperson told The College Fix in an emailed statement. “The research was very much about securing the United States of America, its systems of governance and its people.”

The Georgia Tech researchers, provided early access to the data, allegedly began using it to draw links between the Russians — even though Antonakakis and Dagon appeared skeptical of what they actually found. . . .

“The only thing that drives us at this point is that we just do not like [Trump],” Antonakakis added. “This will not fly in eyes of public scrutiny. Folks, I am afraid we have tunnel vision. Time to regroup?”

Nonetheless, the researchers allegedly began drafting a “white paper” using the allegations, which Sussman later presented to the FBI. During this drafting period, Sussman allegedly billed the Clinton campaign for his time.

It was all BS.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Couple this with the fact that the DNC never turned over there servers. The evidence that the DNC was "hacked" is based entirely on their claims and the initial claims of Crowdstrike which they later repudiated.

Of course Hondo still repeats the lie, just like he still claims the Dossier hasn't been disproven.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2021
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That says it all.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Um, right here. Asshole.

Hondo, why wouldn't the DNC let the FBI forensic experts examine their servers? The "chance" meeting with the Australian diplomat was a set-up from jump. Stupid people want to believe a low level Trump staffer had direct access to said diplomat. He said she said. Rock solid.
  • Options
    Hondo doesn't give two fucks what's true or not. He's a bad faith operative.

He doesn't belong here.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Couple this with the fact that the DNC never turned over there servers. The evidence that the DNC was "hacked" is based entirely on their claims and the initial claims of Crowdstrike which they later repudiated.

Of course Hondo still repeats the lie, just like he still claims the Dossier hasn't been disproven.
    The DNC servers weren't hacked. Cool. So then the DNC just handed their emails over to WikiLeaks then? Makes sense to me.

You guys do make me chuckle. "Oh Hondo says Russia hacked Hillary's emails! What an idiot" I say "umm no. I don't think Hillary's emails were hacked." Bob pulls up quote from years ago where I say WikiLeaks obtained emails hacked by Russians and Bob gloats "see!!! Hondo is a liar!!" Then I note, from the first page of the exact report that Bob has been shitting all over the board about, that GRU hacked DNC servers and shared it with WikiLeaks. And you still somehow think I am the liar.

You are a delusional idiot. We should be done here but I know you'll slobber all over your computer about something else. Or quadruple down on this horseshit.

And turd.... Your link seems to confirm that which I linked to. I don't get it.... This is directly from your link.

CrowdStrike Statement of Response:

The suggestion that CrowdStrike ‘had no proof’ of the data being exfiltrated is incorrect. Shawn Henry clearly said in his testimony that CrowdStrike had indicators of exfiltration ( page 32 of the testimony) and circumstantial evidence (page 75) that indicated the data had been exfiltrated. Also, please note that the Senate Intelligence Committee in April 2020 issued a report (https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume4.pdf/) validating the previous conclusions of the Intelligence community that Russia was behind the DNC data breach.

I want to think you guys are just fucking with me. But I'm guessing that's not the case.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The DNC servers weren't hacked. Cool. So then the DNC just handed their emails over to WikiLeaks then? Makes sense to me.

You guys do make me chuckle. "Oh Hondo says Russia hacked Hillary's emails! What an idiot" I say "umm no. I don't think Hillary's emails were hacked." Bob pulls up quote from years ago where I say WikiLeaks obtained emails hacked by Russians and Bob gloats "see!!! Hondo is a liar!!" Then I note, from the first page of the exact report that Bob has been shitting all over the board about, that GRU hacked DNC servers and shared it with WikiLeaks. And you still somehow think I am the liar.

You are a delusional idiot. We should be done here but I know you'll slobber all over your computer about something else. Or quadruple down on this horseshit.

And turd.... Your link seems to confirm that which I linked to. I don't get it.... This is directly from your link.

The suggestion that CrowdStrike ‘had no proof’ of the data being exfiltrated is incorrect. Shawn Henry clearly said in his testimony that CrowdStrike had indicators of exfiltration ( page 32 of the testimony) and circumstantial evidence (page 75) that indicated the data had been exfiltrated. Also, please note that the Senate Intelligence Committee in April 2020 issued a report (https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume4.pdf/) validating the previous conclusions of the Intelligence community that Russia was behind the DNC data breach.

I want to think you guys are just fucking with me. But I'm guessing that's not the case.
    Fuck off
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Since publication, CrowdStrike has responded and issued a statement for inclusion in this article. (I.e., since our employee Shawn Henry shit the bed and gave up the game in his testimony to congress.....)

The suggestion that CrowdStrike ‘had no proof’ of the data being exfiltrated is incorrect. Shawn Henry clearly said in his testimony that CrowdStrike had indicators of exfiltration ( page 32 of the testimony) and circumstantial evidence (page 75) that indicated the data had been exfiltrated.

Here's what CrowdStrike was trying to correct and rehabilitate:

Asked by the head of the committee, Adam Schiff, when the emails from the DNC were exfiltrated, Henry replied: "We did not have concrete evidence that data was exfiltrated from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated." (I.e., "we actually found nothing, but we'd like to get paid.")

And in response to another query, Henry said: "There are times when we can see data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case, it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don't have the evidence that says it actually left."

So they found NO EVIDENCE of exfiltration, but they did find "indicators" of exfiltration, such as the servers being plugged into a power source and connected to the internet, I suppose.