Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dumbest Quote of All Time

As dumb as JimmyLakeFS sounded today, let's put him up against some other academis luminaries.

Dumbest Quote of All Time 64 votes

"Our battles are really, the schools that we go against, have academic prowess, like the University of Washington, Notre Dame, Stanford, USC. We go with a lot of battles, toe to toe, all the way to the end, with those schools" - Jimmy Lake
29%
PurpleBazeMad_SonCuntWaffledncchuckTequillaNeGgaPlEaSePriceToBamaEwaDawgLebamDawgNeighbor2972BeerThirtylawsandlToiletBowl1983GoduckiesMontlakeDonMotrboatnsobBowDownDeathRowFRAUDfIGHTER 19 votes
"we're going to find the snakes in the grass and cut their heads off." -Willie Taggart
1%
46XiJCAB 1 vote
"It is time for the University of Washington to return to being the Dawgs. And it is my understanding that a dawg is a vicious animal." - Tyrone Willingham
6%
vadawgdOgmasterbackthepackJamaican_Cigar 4 votes
"Football is the front porch of the University" - Mark Scarftard Emmert
0%
"We are kind of playing with house money a little bit" -Steve Sarkisian
9%
whlinderMadHuskyalumni94HFNYSonnyShackelfordGreenRiverGatorz 6 votes
"It's Hard" - Chris Petersen
3%
RaceBannonEdwin_Bambino 2 votes
"if you go back to the last two games, we're one, two plays away from being 3-0 in conference" - Jimmy Lake
23%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverFire_Marshall_BillAtomicDawgThe_UndertakerdoogvilleMiley_CyrushardhatNEsnake12BleachedAnusDawgFear_BonerJoeydirtysouwfdawgCanadawgBonedogcoach_pete_JPG 15 votes
"I think that when we look at who we are heading into Year 4, I think we've made incremental progress" - Steve Sarkisian
4%
MelloDawgQuietcowskee1to392831weretaken 3 votes
Write-in
12%
SwayentxduckhaiewhatshouldicareaboutEastCoastDoogMontlakeBridgeTrollAOGDucksFC 8 votes
Janet Reno
9%
iDawgskookumpawzGrundleStiltzkinMaceothecatGhostofMosster47 6 votes

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,171
    "Our battles are really, the schools that we go against, have academic prowess, like the University of Washington, Notre Dame, Stanford, USC. We go with a lot of battles, toe to toe, all the way to the end, with those schools" - Jimmy Lake
    Damn we've had some doozies.

The Emmert quote is good though. He didn't embody it but it is true.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Mad_Son said:

Damn we've had some doozies.

The Emmert quote is good though. He didn't embody it but it is true.

The Emmert and Ty quotes are bad because they were so contact to who they were. The Lake quote is bad because it’s exactly who he thinks he is.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,107
    Jesus these are all bangers.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club
    "It's Hard" - Chris Petersen
    I'm not sure that the best team on the field won the game

SCOREBOARD BABY
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam
    Choosing from that list is hard.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,592 Founders Club
    "if you go back to the last two games, we're one, two plays away from being 3-0 in conference" - Jimmy Lake
    This one is so Jerry Petitbone
    AOG said:

Not enough looks from our practice team

Lambo

Like the Air Force game :wink:
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,201 Swaye's Wigwam
    Does anyone remember the sark quote, after a blowout, about how the score didn’t really indicate how evenly matched the teams were?

I can’t remember it exactly, but it was a doozy.
    doogville said:

Does anyone remember the sark quote, after a blowout, about how the score didn’t really indicate how evenly matched the teams were?

The score didn't reflect the emotions on the field
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,181 Founders Club
    edited November 2021
    Janet Reno
    Gilby's midgets.

"Who?" - HWSNBN
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    Hmmmm. How does Sven know about "vitriol" from here toward Jimmy?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    dnc said:

doogville said:

Close but not quite. Sark was lamenting how the replay officials in the booth did not take into account the emotions on the field. I think one of our tight ends caught a pass vs Stanford that was ruled incomplete, if memory serves me.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,300
    Write-in
    “In my heart of hearts” - Sark
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,682
    doogville said:

Oregon game. Heard him say it live on air. Thought of this place and laughed out loud in the car, alone.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,628 Standard Supporter
    Quite Honestly from Sark is another one
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,052 Founders Club

dnc said:

doogville said:

Close but not quite. Sark was lamenting how the replay officials in the booth did not take into account the emotions on the field. I think one of our tight ends caught a pass vs Stanford that was ruled incomplete, if memory serves me.
    The emotions on the field was against Stanford. UW was down by less than 7 and driving in the last minute. Price through a pass to Kevin Smith on the sideline that went to review and Smith was ruled out. I’m 81% sure it was 4th down and Stanford got the ball back and took a knee.

Afterwards when asked about the replay, Sark said something like the replay officials don’t feel or know or understand the emotions on the field.

The score wasn’t indicative of the game or whatever is a completely separate quote.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    whlinder said:

As dumb as JimmyLakeFS sounded today, let's put him up against some other academis luminaries.

Would liked to have seen the more points each week so mission accomplished there quote.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,628 Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

Would liked to have seen the more points each week so mission accomplished there quote.
    We could probably fill a 10 option pole with JimmyFS quotes at this poont