Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dumbest Quote of All Time

2»

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,672 Standard Supporter
    "Our battles are really, the schools that we go against, have academic prowess, like the University of Washington, Notre Dame, Stanford, USC. We go with a lot of battles, toe to toe, all the way to the end, with those schools" - Jimmy Lake
    Jimmy bested Tyrone - he is officially in the HCH Anals

My favorite Ty: I take care of mines
  • Write-in
    "Looks like kids that can read can play football just as well as kids that can't". - Don James after UW beat Michigan in a Rose Bowl.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021
    Write-in
    "You gotta be good just to hang with them!"

-Chris Petersen, Oregon postgame 2014.

• Write-in

"Looks like kids that can read can play football just as well as kids that can't". - Don James after UW beat Michigan in a Rose Bowl.

Oh shit I meant best, not dumbest.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,300
    Write-in
    Changing my write-in to “That is four words. Dang it”
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,366 Founders Club
    edited November 2021
    Write-in
    "Run The Damn Ball!" - Jimmy Lake (currently 10th out of 12 in Pac-12 at running the damn ball)

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,323
    "Our battles are really, the schools that we go against, have academic prowess, like the University of Washington, Notre Dame, Stanford, USC. We go with a lot of battles, toe to toe, all the way to the end, with those schools" - Jimmy Lake
    DucksFC said:

Changing my write-in to “That is four words. Dang it”

Lol
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited November 2021
    Jimmy FS
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,719 Swaye's Wigwam
    Write-in
    Swaye said:

"Run The Damn Ball!" - Jimmy Lake (currently 10th out of 12 in Pac-12 at running the damn ball)

That's mine.

It epitomizes everything wrong with Jimmy. And it was immediately after his first game which sucked.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam
    "if you go back to the last two games, we're one, two plays away from being 3-0 in conference" - Jimmy Lake
    LebamDawg said:

Jimmy bested Tyrone - he is officially in the HCH Anals

My favorite Ty: I take care of mines

Anals. I laffed.
  • EastCoastDoogEastCoastDoog Member Posts: 98
    edited November 2021
    Write-in
    “So the last three weeks we scored more points than the first two weeks. So mission accomplished there.”

Seems harmless until you remember that the first two weeks we? scored 17 points combined. When you set the bar that low, there’s no mission out there that you can’t accomplish.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,180 Founders Club
    Janet Reno
    whlinder said:

Quite Honestly from Sark is another one

Sure.

* shrugs *