Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Virginia Governor Game Thread

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Goduckies said:

thechatch said:

Show me the congressional returns in 2022.

Here’s the thing. The dems “voting rights” bullshit is still tied up in committee, which means even if it were passed tomorrow, there’s no way it could be implemented a year from now. That shit should have been on Joes desk 6 months ago. Now it might never even get to the floor, and if the house and senate flip with a new potus coming in 2924, all of this absurd bullshit could be gone….soon.

I get the sense that 2022 is going to make 1994 look like a popcorn fart.

Clinton took a hard left turn upon his initial term, even tried to ram nationalized hillary-healthcare down our throats. Contract with America, Republican Revolution and all that ensued, flipping both houses of congress to the GOP.

Biden has never been anything more than a temporary front for radicals attempting to radically transform this country. Biden is the proverbial emperor with no clothes. People see that. "Let's go Brandon" is now part of the popular culture. Parents have had it with CRT and most everyone has had it with inflation, feeble leadership, international embarrassment, appalling pullout from Afghanistan, mask and vaccine mandates, dot dot dot the list goes on. People are pissed off and rightfully blaming team blue. Virginia was a harbinger, and to no one's astonishment team blue is doubling down on their lunacy. The very few sane and somewhat moderate democrats left in that party see this and will either push back or not participate, and those super creepy survivalist fucks like Shoomer will tack as necessary to save their skins. Either way, status quo or worse means vast portions of the country will vote Let's go Brandon in 2022.

Edit: Election laws can/will play a role here. The modern democrat party knows how to steal elections better than any political machine that has ever existed in this country. States that fail to pass election integrity laws will be vulnerable to "irregularities" that can render the legally eligible voting blocks powerless. This is the wild card in 2022.
    Need to get rid if mail in voting...I know Georgia did, but did Arizona or Wisconsin or Pennsylvania?
    The city of Tucson forced mail in voting on everyone. Not only that, apparently the deadline was the 27th, and they didn't tell anyone. Suburban housewives and "dog moms" are still glad mean orange man is gone though...or something...
    Tucson is a shit hole filled with nothing but trash people and Arizona students....who are also trash people
    Why do you hate rich coeds with daddy issues?

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,875
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Goduckies said:

thechatch said:

Show me the congressional returns in 2022.

Here’s the thing. The dems “voting rights” bullshit is still tied up in committee, which means even if it were passed tomorrow, there’s no way it could be implemented a year from now. That shit should have been on Joes desk 6 months ago. Now it might never even get to the floor, and if the house and senate flip with a new potus coming in 2924, all of this absurd bullshit could be gone….soon.

I get the sense that 2022 is going to make 1994 look like a popcorn fart.

Clinton took a hard left turn upon his initial term, even tried to ram nationalized hillary-healthcare down our throats. Contract with America, Republican Revolution and all that ensued, flipping both houses of congress to the GOP.

Biden has never been anything more than a temporary front for radicals attempting to radically transform this country. Biden is the proverbial emperor with no clothes. People see that. "Let's go Brandon" is now part of the popular culture. Parents have had it with CRT and most everyone has had it with inflation, feeble leadership, international embarrassment, appalling pullout from Afghanistan, mask and vaccine mandates, dot dot dot the list goes on. People are pissed off and rightfully blaming team blue. Virginia was a harbinger, and to no one's astonishment team blue is doubling down on their lunacy. The very few sane and somewhat moderate democrats left in that party see this and will either push back or not participate, and those super creepy survivalist fucks like Shoomer will tack as necessary to save their skins. Either way, status quo or worse means vast portions of the country will vote Let's go Brandon in 2022.

Edit: Election laws can/will play a role here. The modern democrat party knows how to steal elections better than any political machine that has ever existed in this country. States that fail to pass election integrity laws will be vulnerable to "irregularities" that can render the legally eligible voting blocks powerless. This is the wild card in 2022.
    Need to get rid if mail in voting...I know Georgia did, but did Arizona or Wisconsin or Pennsylvania?
    The city of Tucson forced mail in voting on everyone. Not only that, apparently the deadline was the 27th, and they didn't tell anyone. Suburban housewives and "dog moms" are still glad mean orange man is gone though...or something...
    Tucson is a shit hole filled with nothing but trash people and Arizona students....who are also trash people
    You're thinking of Phoenix and 90% of the West Valley...a lot of Mesa too
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Nothing lasts forever

Solid blue California gave us? Nixon and Reagan and voted for both twice. Orange County was a regular feature on Johnny Carson's monologue for being so conservative. John Wayne Airport anyone?

The fact that Newsom even got to a recall is somewhat encouraging. A lot of California still is a don't tread on me state. Don't wake them up

I still am calling California to eventually go red when the Latinos vote against woke shit and crime gets bad enough that the suburban women secretly do too
    Fucking Praying. @RaceBannon and I will be popping the Tres Generaciones with la gente if that happens. RIP @creepycoug

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nothing lasts forever

Solid blue California gave us? Nixon and Reagan and voted for both twice. Orange County was a regular feature on Johnny Carson's monologue for being so conservative. John Wayne Airport anyone?

The fact that Newsom even got to a recall is somewhat encouraging. A lot of California still is a don't tread on me state. Don't wake them up

I still am calling California to eventually go red when the Latinos vote against woke shit and crime gets bad enough that the suburban women secretly do too
    Fucking Praying. @RaceBannon and I will be popping the Tres Generaciones with la gente if that happens. RIP @creepycoug

Viva la Creep!
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Should we focus on the economy, re-opening schools, and getting things back to normal?
    Nah, let’s just go with Trump. We’ll win anyway!