Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

S&P+ Has...

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

So...lead pipe cinch, take out a second mortgage and risk it all type of science supporting this bet, right? I'm really asking. I hate money and would love to lose some.

I’m such a Doog that I’m still expecting us to actually look good one week. Kinda like the 2002 Oregon State game.
    That was a career game for at least two huskies...ET and Mateaki. Tank was dominant too.

I do the same. I kept eagerly anticipating someone busting a big play against Arizona. By the time it finally happened I remembered that I wanted UW to lose that game.
    Earlier this year someone ran a poll about Huskies who didn't meet expectations. I totally forgot about Tank Johnson. Early on I honestly thought he was going to be a NFL first rounder.
    Yeah his reputation at UW was that he took plays off and that hurt him in the draft. He tested like a freak at the underwear Olympics. He was definitely a high end talent that didn't maximize it, but was still good.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

Expect TE to be featured in our passing attack this week as Jimmy has a gigantic ego and will attempt to show Shaw that he isn't the only coach who knows how to use TEs. Given that our TEs are actually good (when they play and when we throw to them), this will likely have a good result.

Morris is terrified of the middle in front of the safeties now. Last year when many of us thought he might be pretty good, that's where he had the most success finding open guys, especially Otton. I dont see the TE production coming back until/unless he finally gets replaced.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Tequilla said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

So...lead pipe cinch, take out a second mortgage and risk it all type of science supporting this bet, right? I'm really asking. I hate money and would love to lose some.

I’m such a Doog that I’m still expecting us to actually look good one week. Kinda like the 2002 Oregon State game.
    That was a career game for at least two huskies...ET and Mateaki. Tank was dominant too.

I do the same. I kept eagerly anticipating someone busting a big play against Arizona. By the time it finally happened I remembered that I wanted UW to lose that game.
    Earlier this year someone ran a poll about Huskies who didn't meet expectations. I totally forgot about Tank Johnson. Early on I honestly thought he was going to be a NFL first rounder.
    Still went mid round two
    Dude was pretty good in the nfl, then he decided to play gangsta
    Met his dad at a spring game

He said Rick saved his kid with the offer

Csb
    Tank has even said that …

And that was before he put his foot across my throat
    You were asking for it
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club

Expect TE to be featured in our passing attack this week as Jimmy has a gigantic ego and will attempt to show Shaw that he isn't the only coach who knows how to use TEs. Given that our TEs are actually good (when they play and when we throw to them), this will likely have a good result.

Tight End is just one of many position groups (along w/ S, OL, DL, RB) where the talent was vastly overrated compared to what we've actually seen on the field.