Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to jecornell

124»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleMicrodotPurpleMicrodot Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

although I do find it awkward to be calling a grown man Chest.

Better than playing with a grown man's chest. NTTAWWT

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I had a good time talking about the pink socks of 8 year olds with CoogLJ today.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    jecornel said:

WOW! All you guys made my day! 4 pages dedicated to me!! It's worse than a knitting circle round here....hardcorehusky is a gift from Allah....and yes Dereak sits high above Allah looking down at all of us. I can't wait to see how many listens the next podcast gets!!

I actually laughed out loud on this. I can tell you are upset. Perhaps a long walk on the beach for some much needed perspective is in order.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

WOW! All you guys made my day! 4 pages dedicated to me!! It's worse than a knitting circle round here....hardcorehusky is a gift from Allah....and yes Dereak sits high above Allah looking down at all of us. I can't wait to see how many listens the next podcast gets!!

WTF is a podcast?

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Derek posting PM's!!! This is freaking awesome!! I had no idea the influence I had.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

I actually laughed out loud on this. I can tell you are upset. Perhaps a long walk on the beach for some much needed perspective is in order.
    Plenty of sand on the beach.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This thread is so full of win I cannot believe it hasn't made the classics bored yet.
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    If jimmy has time to post on dawgboard he has time to record another podcast. During which a certain DJ should call in.
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

jecornel said:

WTF is a podcast?

Does he Poast here?

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

jecornel said:

I actually laughed out loud on this. I can tell you are upset. Perhaps a long walk on the beach with Hugh for some much needed perspective is in order.
  • Options

If James doesn't like Hardcore Husky, then he doesn't like Hardcore Husky. I'm not sure why it is that big of a deal. The site is not for everyone. I think we all understand that. Not enjoying the site isn't necessarily having a sandy vag.

I happen to enjoy it and think it is easily the best Husky Football site. I enjoy bashing some players sometimes, sharing frustration over the fat fuck Armenian, and bashing Kim. I also like being able to say fuck, shit, damn, cunt, ass, and all the other words I would say while talking football with friends. From time to time, I disagree with Derek, but I think he does a good job. The past few weeks he has had a couple of no win situations where someone was bound to be upset. I can't imagine getting his messages!!11!

The site ebbs and flows, and some weeks are better than others, but it does the job. Even things that ran their course like the more_time- PL SS battle are far more entertaining than anything on another Husky site.

There'sno battle between PLSS and More_Time. If he'd just take his verbal beating like a man and move on it wouldn't be an issue that's "ran it's course" . That dude's obsession with me is scary. Don't fucking ever include me in a sentence with that crazy bastard again.
    Literally every post you makes includes a variation of my handle.

But Doogs hate facts.....

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This will sound gay (75k), but we could use one if those popcorn eater emoticons for PL SS vs. More Time
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Better get the small popcorn as it's usually over in a few words. .
  • Options

This will sound gay (75k), but we could use one if those popcorn eater emoticons for PL SS vs. More Time

Normally I would but with drippy cunts like Steve Bowman and Little Jimmy got more important fuckheads to flame.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This ain't microwave popcorn

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Better get the small popcorn as it's usually over in a few words. .

BOOM! Roasted!