Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who takes over for Keith Price?

Comments

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Loves Lambo. Thinks Sark will be the tits at SC. Says Price is dead weight.

Doogs gonna Doog.

Swaye said:

If Hugh Millen read this thread, his head hair plugs would explode.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    Who takes over for Keith Price?... if you had been reading JooBlog daily, you would already know.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014

Doogs like PLSS always blame the players never the shitty head coach.

UW will improve next year and Doogs will say because Price is gone. Reality is because Dude Brah is gone and Petersen is in charge.

I agree. I think we are bound to be better strictly because of having Petersen instead of Sark. That said, it's FS to pretend like a guy who will go undrafted and never made an All Conference team is going to be really hard to replace.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

UW will improve next year and Doogs will say because Price is gone. Reality is because Dude Brah is gone and Petersen is in charge.

I agree. I think we are bound to be better strictly because of having Petersen instead of Price. That said, it's FS to pretend like a guy who will go undrafted and never made an All Conference team is going to be really hard to replace.
    If Price was so average, why wasn't he replaced last year?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I agree. I think we are bound to be better strictly because of having Petersen instead of Price. That said, it's FS to pretend like a guy who will go undrafted and never made an All Conference team is going to be really hard to replace.
    because Sark was too "loyal" to price. That's what doogs clalked it up to, so FS
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

When wasn't he replaced? We played fine without him. We would have had the same record if Miles started every game.

• Options

When wasn't he replaced? We played fine without him. We would have had the same record if Miles started every game.

Then why didn't Sark play Miles every game?

Price outplayed Miles last year, but don't let facts get in the way of your agenda.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Price outplayed Miles last year, but don't let facts get in the way of your agenda.
    Why didn't Price play over Locker in 2010? Why didn't Manziel play over Tannehill? What about Winston over Manuel? Nice argument Boobie. Price was always going to be the starter.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Price outplayed Miles last year, but don't let facts get in the
    way of your agenda.
    Agree. Price has a better completion, rating, YPA as well.

Price was the better option. Road Dawg always conviently leaves out how Price out played everyone else in the conference against Stanford.

Also Price had 21 TD's and only 6 int's while completing 66.7% of his passes. Thinking we can just replicate that is FS.

I remember fans just like yourself saying we'd have no problem replacing Pickett. Paus was better against Oregon, Stanback is more athletic and Bonnell was a highly rated recruit too blah blah blah,
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014

way of your agenda.

Price was the better option. Road Dawg always conviently leaves out how Price out played everyone else in the conference against Stanford.

Also Price had 21 TD's and only 6 int's while completing 66.7% of his passes. Thinking we can just replicate that is FS.

I remember fans just like yourself saying we'd have no problem replacing Pickett. Paus was better against Oregon, Stanback is more athletic and Bonnell was a highly rated recruit too blah blah blah,
    Miles had 200 rushing yards rushing and averaged 8.7 per carry. Price had 108 and averaged 1.3. They bring different things. Honestly, even comparing their stats is FS. Miles had less than 2 games of full playing time. Here, I will supply you the stats from 2010. Locker was better than Price in every category. Really fucking bad arguments from you guys. I'll bet you Sven's $20 that the next QB will be better than 7th in the conference in total QBR.

The goal isn't to have the QB that plays best against Stanford. That's like Doogs saying beating Oregon is all that matters. It's to have a QB that is consistently good.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/stats/_/id/264/year/2010/washington-huskies

• Options
    I expect the QB situation to be fine BC I trust Petersen.

I will enjoy a QB who can run that will be fun. However, don't take Price accuracy and lack of turnovers for granted either.

If Miles receives the boot color me worried about the QB situation.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I expect the QB situation to be fine BC I trust Petersen.

I will enjoy a QB who can run that will be fun. However, don't take Price accuracy and lack of turnovers for granted either.

If Miles receives the boot color me worried about the QB situation.

Fair enough. I would feel better if Miles was available and wasn't probably going to be suspended for a few games. We both agree that the real difference will be Petersen. Price would have done better with a better head coach and a defense that wasn't historically bad in 2011.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Price WAS a very good quarterback who was underrated his last season.

He won't be that hard to replace because the new QB will provide the running threat that Price lacked.

Abundance, mother fuckers.

simple fact, case closed, end of discussion

• Options

way of your agenda.

Miles had 200 rushing yards rushing and averaged 8.7 per carry. Price had 108 and averaged 1.3. They bring different things. Honestly, even comparing their stats is FS. Miles had less than 2 games of full playing time. Here, I will supply you the stats from 2010. Locker was better than Price in every category. Really fucking bad arguments from you guys. I'll bet you Sven's $20 that the next QB will be better than 7th in the conference in total QBR.

The goal isn't to have the QB that plays best against Stanford. That's like Doogs saying beating Oregon is all that matters. It's to have a QB that is consistently good.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/stats/_/id/264/year/2010/washington-huskies

That link made my whole point.

Price was better than Lockner, so he should have been playing.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

If Price was so average, why wasn't he
    replaced last year?
    because Sark was too "loyal" to price. That's what doogs clalked it up to, so FS
    Stephanie Sarkisian agrees that Sark is a loyal man.
  • Options

way of your agenda.

That link made my whole point.

Price was better than Lockner, so he should have been playing.
    Price might have been better, but the stats don't show that to be true.

Kiel Rasp should have been the starter. Stats don't lie...........
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    so, which USC qb is Loyal Sark going to mess up? Good luck with your qb this year. You are going to be more efficient all around.
  • Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Kellen Moore senior yr 20 rushes for -66 yds -3.3 avg pretty fucking good career W/L record.

Trust in Peterman.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/kellen-moore-1.html