Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who takes over for Keith Price?

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    And if you think Price can sniff Lockers jock you are more retarded than we all think you are already. There's a reason pro scouts could give a shit less about flashy statistics. What position did Pickett play for San Fran in the NFL? I'm patting u on top of your head, giving u your lunch box and sending you back to school
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

My thought is you should let me worry about in in August. And last time I checked it's awfully warm for August

Damone likes his August cool and rainy.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Last time I'll say this. Price is dead weight, can't read downfield and can't escape just long enough to get outside the tackles to throw it away. End of discussion...
  • Options

And if you think Price can sniff Lockers jock you are more retarded than we all think you are already. There's a reason pro scouts could give a shit less about flashy statistics. What position did Pickett play for San Fran in the NFL? I'm patting u on top of your head, giving u your lunch box and sending you back to school

Sincerely,

Christian Ponder, Blaine Gabbert, and Tim Tebow

• Options

Loves Lambo. Thinks Sark will be the tits at SC. Says Price is dead weight.

Doogs gonna Doog.

His silence in the college basketball update thread speaks volumes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Price has been the best QB in the past decade. Do your fucking research people. Past decade QB's were Pickett as a senior(sucked that year), Paus, Stanback, Bonnell, Fouch and Lockner.

Anyone who says he wasn't the best belongs on Doogman.
  • Options

Anybody that takes over for Price is an immediate improvement. Same can be said for Sark. Now if we can replace more_time, an instant improvement to the bored will occur as well. Good things happen in 3's.

You have to be PL_SSFS to think UW can easily replace the best quarterback it has had in a decade.
    Price was a solid QB, but he's not Andrew Luck. He's probably going undrafted. He can easily be replaced.

If he can be so easily replaced, why wasn't he easily replaced last year?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/stats/_/id/264/washington-huskies
    Price played pretty bad against BYU. Mickens dropped a bomb for a TD from Miles. You are as bad as the doogs on doogman when it comes to Price. You actually think Williams or Miles isn't going to be good?
    Says the guy who worships Wilcox......
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Price was great at times, but after the 2012 season he was afraid to do anything. Most of his passes are safe dink and dunks, if his first option wasn't there was he would look to throw it away, etc. Statistically he was the best, no doubt, and I'll take his accuracy over Locker's any day. But Puppy is right in the fact that if nothing was there, Locker could bust up the field and making a huge play out of it. We sorely lacked that from Price in our biggest games this year. I almost wonder if nowadays you need that to win big in college football unless you're Alabama.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    These are the UW records that mr PL_SSFS "deadweight" holds
    Single-Season Completion Percentage: .669 (2011)
    Career Completion Percentage: .640
    Single-Season Passing Efficiency: 161.9 (2011)
    Career Passing Efficiency: 143.2
    Single-Game Touchdown Passes: 5 (vs. Colorado, 2012; tied)
    Single-Season Touchdown Passes: 33 (2011)
    Career Touchdown Passes: 75
    Career Completions Per Game: 16.5
    Single-Season Touchdown Passes Per Game: 2.54 (2011)
    Career Touchdown Passes Per Game: 1.630
    Single-Season Total Offense Yards Per Attempt: 7.35 (2011)
  • Options
    Founders Club
    And to be thorough here are the UW records that mr. "You're racist if you think hes better than price" jack lockner

Uh...

*crickets*
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Price was great at times, but after the 2012 season he was afraid to do anything. Most of his passes are safe dink and dunks, if his first option wasn't there was he would look to throw it away, etc. Statistically he was the best, no doubt, and I'll take his accuracy over Locker's any day. But Puppy is right in the fact that if nothing was there, Locker could bust up the field and making a huge play out of it. We sorely lacked that from Price in our biggest games this year. I almost wonder if nowadays you need that to win big in college football unless you're Alabama.

This.

Obviously he was more accurate than Locker, but he didn't have the legs or the body to take much punishment.
  • Options
    Founders Club

haie said:

This.

Obviously he was more accurate than Locker, but he didn't have the legs or the body to take much punishment.
    I remember jack getting up field, then getting his ass knocked out.

I love the guy, will always think he's special to UW, but never saw a top ten pick.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    I still have my Doogles on when it comes to Locker. I'm willing to LIPO one more year with him under Whisenhunt's direction. It might be the first time in his entire career he has had a chance to play with a real head coach.

What i'm saying is, I do believe he would have won the heisman at Oregon and probably a natty, so i'm thankful he chose to come to the shitty program that was/is Washington.

I draft him over Price if i'm building my team as well.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Anybody that takes over for Price is an immediate improvement. Same can be said for Sark. Now if we can replace more_time, an instant improvement to the bored will occur as well. Good things happen in 3's.

You have to be PL_SSFS to think UW can easily replace the best quarterback it has had in a decade.
    Price was a solid QB, but he's not Andrew Luck. He's probably going undrafted. He can easily be replaced.

Price played pretty bad against BYU. Mickens dropped a bomb for a TD from Miles. You are as bad as the doogs on doogman when it comes to Price. You actually think Williams or Miles isn't going to be good?
    Lol. You always say that, but I really don't. I think he's a good coordinator, which he is. I wasn't calling for him to be the head coach or act like he was the greatest coach in the world. Oh, but he allowed 50 points as many times as Holt!

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I will take Price over Locker, but I enjoyed the stuff about patting on the head and getting a lunch box.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z31tJBRffps

I watched this video a bunch last summer while reading Bow Down to Willingham. I don't know what he'll do this year, but I wouldn't be surprise if he takes us back to greatness at some point in his doog career.
  • Options

Lol. You always say that, b
    ut I really don't. I think he's a good coordinator, which he is. I wasn't calling for him to be the head coach or act like he was the greatest coach in the world. Oh, but he allowed 50 points as many times as Holt!

That whole coaching staff sucked. Fuck them! Fuck you! Fuck me! Fuck everyone!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wilcox kept the defense, and really our entire fucking asses, afloat. Our D only shit the bed a few times this year. I don't think Wilcox is amazing, but he did a really good job the last couple years after the eye-stabbing shit we rolled out there in 2011. My only qualm with him was the "9-5" thing he had with the media, and really we fucking hate all those guys anyway so whatever.