Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HIRE Gruden or GTFO

13»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Even if Gruden wasn’t barred from anything from the rest of his life why the fuck would we want him as a coach? He has almost no college coaching experience except for a few positional roles. Like what the fuck?

Ehh, the name alone could bring in a lot of recruits. I have always thought he was overrated as a NFL coach, but I would still Doog out if he came to coach UW. It will never happen, but still.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

Even if Gruden wasn’t barred from anything from the rest of his life why the fuck would we want him as a coach? He has almost no college coaching experience except for a few positional roles. Like what the fuck?

Ehh, the name alone could bring in a lot of recruits. I have always thought he was overrated as a NFL coach, but I would still Doog out if he came to coach UW. It will never happen, but still.
    Since his super bowl he has sucked. He was pretty good his first stint with the raiders. Overrated and I hate his offense. Entertaining as a commentator though.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Yep, imagine all the recruits dying to come play for the racist misogynist homophobe.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Yep, imagine all the recruits dying to come play for the racist misogynist homophobe.
    They would still come. Im pretty sure he’s charismatic enough to convince kids to come play for him and get to the NFL. Again, nobody is hiring him so this is stupid.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,752 Swaye's Wigwam

Doesn’t stop kids from playing in the SEC or ACC.
  • TUDwagTUDwag Member Posts: 7
    Someone needs to unearth some emails from John Donovan and Jimmy Lake