Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

regarding PL_SS

12346»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    AZDuck said:

To be fair Derek has always compared this board to a bar. Meaning at a bar if you say the word fag(75K) everyone will just laugh it off and perhaps in 10 years you'll get tossed.

Now if a customer is saying a bunch of racist shit then the bartender will ask that customer to stop saying racist stuff. What if that customer immediately then drops a bunch of racial slurs as a fuck you to the bartender? Which is what PLSS did to Derek. Then the bartender would give him a timeout meaning he'd toss him and tell him he's on a 48 hour ban.

Guys it's not that fucking hard. I posted a hidden citrus bomb, Derek messaged me telling me if I do it again I'll be gone. No warning. DONE. So instead of pulling a PLSS and immediately posting one I haven't done that.

Derek, specifically asked PLSS to not post anything racist and within 12 hours of that message(maybe even sooner) he's on here saying N****r and all sorts of stuff. He's lucky Derek gave him a timeout, any other forum he'd be banned.

The fact so many in here are crying about his timeout is ridiculous. Damone is 100% right in all this. There is no middle on here. Pretty fucking simple guys, don't post racist shit especially when a mod tells you to not post racist shit.

Like Derek has always said, treat this forum like a bar. Would you get booted from a bar saying a gay slur? No you wouldn't. Would you get booted from a bar saying the N word especially after a bartender asked you to stop posting racist stuff? Every single time.

Pup has NEVER said the N word here or anywhere
    Fuck Nebraska.
    #BanTheNWord

#Calibraska4Lyfe

#CalibraskaClassyBitch
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,495 Standard Supporter
    Get drunk and smoke weed all day
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    edited June 2018
    This is a great thread so I am bumping and I also self chinned once in here somewhere. It's like an easter egg hunt to find it, but with no payoff at the end. So more like sex with Hondo.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited June 2018
    Swaye said:

This is a great thread so I am bumping and I also self chinned once in here somewhere. It's like an easter egg hunt to find it, but with no payoff at the end. So more like sex with Hondo.

My cup cunt runneth over
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Pup was the first ban? hahaahahah
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Pup was the first ban? hahaahahah

@IMALOSER_ and @HarveyRoad weep.