Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

regarding PL_SS

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

This bored is so full of butt hurt.

You've done well.
    My cup runneth over
    Swaye said:

You've done well.
    My cup cunt runneth over
    Low tweak
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Swaye said:

You've done well.
    My cup cunt runneth over
    Low tweak
    Beats a low twerk.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You've done well.
    My cup cunt runneth over
    Low tweak
    Beats a low twerk.
    You say no to ratchet pussy, Juicy J cain't
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299
    Since we're having an honest thread... is PL_SS really a quad? I thought it was as sarcastically true as race's photoshop skills
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    I really hope PLSS delivers in this thread when his timeout is up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    *BUMP*

PLSS you missed out during your break to Doogman.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I've been out of town today, and came home tonight to see that PL_SS has made some racist remarks on our boards after I asked him not to do so. In this historic moment, it is with regret I announce that he becomes the first poaster in HH history to get a "time out". Puppy will not be able to post for a couple days. Hopefully this will rectify the issue before we have to discuss the b word.

I can't justify defending him against others taunting his paralysis if he is going to talk like this on our boreds.

DJSAFNRC
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,917 Founders Club
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,917 Founders Club
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Ban his ass

No J
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

To be fair Derek has always compared this board to a bar. Meaning at a bar if you say the word fag(75K) everyone will just laugh it off and perhaps in 10 years you'll get tossed.

Now if a customer is saying a bunch of racist shit then the bartender will ask that customer to stop saying racist stuff. What if that customer immediately then drops a bunch of racial slurs as a fuck you to the bartender? Which is what PLSS did to Derek. Then the bartender would give him a timeout meaning he'd toss him and tell him he's on a 48 hour ban.

Guys it's not that fucking hard. I posted a hidden citrus bomb, Derek messaged me telling me if I do it again I'll be gone. No warning. DONE. So instead of pulling a PLSS and immediately posting one I haven't done that.

Derek, specifically asked PLSS to not post anything racist and within 12 hours of that message(maybe even sooner) he's on here saying N****r and all sorts of stuff. He's lucky Derek gave him a timeout, any other forum he'd be banned.

The fact so many in here are crying about his timeout is ridiculous. Damone is 100% right in all this. There is no middle on here. Pretty fucking simple guys, don't post racist shit especially when a mod tells you to not post racist shit.

Like Derek has always said, treat this forum like a bar. Would you get booted from a bar saying a gay slur? No you wouldn't. Would you get booted from a bar saying the N word especially after a bartender asked you to stop posting racist stuff? Every single time.

Pup has NEVER said the N word here or anywhere
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

To be fair Derek has always compared this board to a bar. Meaning at a bar if you say the word fag(75K) everyone will just laugh it off and perhaps in 10 years you'll get tossed.

Now if a customer is saying a bunch of racist shit then the bartender will ask that customer to stop saying racist stuff. What if that customer immediately then drops a bunch of racial slurs as a fuck you to the bartender? Which is what PLSS did to Derek. Then the bartender would give him a timeout meaning he'd toss him and tell him he's on a 48 hour ban.

Guys it's not that fucking hard. I posted a hidden citrus bomb, Derek messaged me telling me if I do it again I'll be gone. No warning. DONE. So instead of pulling a PLSS and immediately posting one I haven't done that.

Derek, specifically asked PLSS to not post anything racist and within 12 hours of that message(maybe even sooner) he's on here saying N****r and all sorts of stuff. He's lucky Derek gave him a timeout, any other forum he'd be banned.

The fact so many in here are crying about his timeout is ridiculous. Damone is 100% right in all this. There is no middle on here. Pretty fucking simple guys, don't post racist shit especially when a mod tells you to not post racist shit.

Like Derek has always said, treat this forum like a bar. Would you get booted from a bar saying a gay slur? No you wouldn't. Would you get booted from a bar saying the N word especially after a bartender asked you to stop posting racist stuff? Every single time.

seriously, we can at least talk about race here, and there is racist profiling obviously going on in cfb, depending on region. Now the trend is, incredibly, to small white Irish running backs!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited May 2017

Yeah. Me neither.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZHObW7iUus
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Fuck Nebraska.