Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark's Trojans "still suffering the effects of NCAA sanctions"

13»

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    E

Sark is going to recruit top 3 classes, possibly #1 classes while at SC, given 25 rides. Haden isn't going to fire him in 2-3 years section8 and Bowman.

Everyone just assumes Sark is going t o fail at the easiest school in the country to recruit to. Fuck, Max Brown hasn't even taken a snap yet too. We all know USC has no linemen. But in the South, Sark could play sand lot football and get to the Pac12 title game. Don't just come out and spew ignorance like dawgman subscribers do. Understand the south first. UCLA is the automatic favorite but it's not like they're fielding an all pac12 offensive line either. (now their defensive line is downright scary...WOW JUST WOW)

Puppy loves Sark.
    FTFY
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Sark is going to recruit top 3 classes, possibly #1 classes while at SC, given 25 rides. Haden isn't going to fire him in 2-3 years section8 and Bowman.

Everyone just assumes Sark is going t o fail at the easiest school in the country to recruit to. Fuck, Max Brown hasn't even taken a snap yet too. We all know USC has no linemen. But in the South, Sark could play sand lot football and get to the Pac12 title game. Don't just come out and spew ignorance like dawgman subscribers do. Understand the south first. UCLA is the automatic favorite but it's not like they're fielding an all pac12 offensive line either. (now their defensive line is downright scary...WOW JUST WOW)

Pump?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019

Puppy loved Sark.
    Again, pup only one at HH to call for his head in 2011. Derek says he did..not sure as I dont save posts like u nerdy bastards. Either way, he did recruit well, like he did here. Just couldnt develop a team..which is why ole Pup, and only Pup, wanted him fired, especially after Beav debacle.

Stalin at least broke from you fucks and joined Pup in 'fire Sark' crowd. But I dont remember that. I'll take his word..he's Stalin
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

Puppy loved Sark.
    Again, pup only one at HH to call for his head in 2011. Derek says he did..not sure as I dont save posts like u nerdy bastards. Either way, he did recruit well, like he did here. Just couldnt develop a team..which is why ole Pup, and only Pup, wanted him fired, especially after Beav debacle.

Stalin at least broke from you fucks and joined Pup in 'fire Sark' crowd. But I dont remember that. I'll take his word..he's Stalin
    I called for his firing in 2010. I was widely ridiculed on Dawgman for it, especially after the Huskies won the Holiday Bowl. Kim made his comment "Derek lost a lot of credibility when he started criticizing Sark."
    To be fair you lost credibility the moment you left the womb

Puppy loved Sark.

None of this shit is true
    Being you've been at HH for 8 months Gatorz it's clear you werent here then. Now lurke..

Puppy loved Sark.

Being you've been at HH for 8 months Gatorz it's clear you werent here then. Now lurke..
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club

Puppy loved Sark.

I called for his firing in 2010. I was widely ridiculed on Dawgman for it, especially after the Huskies won the Holiday Bowl. Kim made his comment "Derek lost a lot of credibility when he started criticizing Sark."
    To be fair you lost credibility the moment you left the womb

edited May 2019

Puppy loved Sark.

@GreenRiverGatorz’s profile says he joined in August 2014.

That’s about 57 months ago by my calculation.
    Must have been u I was talking about de jour? No, that would be 6 months;)
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

Puppy loved Sark.

Doog of the Day has been here since August 2015.

That’s about 45 months by my calculation.

But I’ve only been here 15 months so I probably need to lurk some more before I figure it out.

Puppy loved Sark.

But I’ve only been here 15 months so I probably need to lurk some more before I figure it out.
    Courics... just tap out b4 your boyfriend exposes u 1st. Gay men are so vindictive. On your behalf I doubt he's on HH though, you're prolly safe.

FWIW, we haven’t really put a label on it. We were drunk.

But then he asked if I wanted to smoke and and get a little cross faded.

Then things started to get a little weird.

He asked if I wanted to watch, and I wasn’t sure but it seemed innocent enough.

I thought it would be a one time thing, but he seems to want more than what I want.

It just feels like people are starting to whisper in corners and sometimes it feels like everyone knows, but am I just going crazy?

I feel bad because I’ve started lashing out and it feels like our friendship is on the rocks.

But, when it all comes down to it, we’ve all tried new and different things in our life and we don’t have to be ashamed or feel weird!

Puppy loved Sark.

Courics... just tap out b4 your boyfriend exposes u 1st. Gay men are so vindictive. On your behalf I doubt he's on HH though, you're prolly safe.

Ps, quite honestly this was your best post in months and I am happy to have been your muse!!!!!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    That whole thing was pretty gay