Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark's Trojans "still suffering the effects of NCAA sanctions"

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Sark is going to recruit top 3 classes, possibly #1 classes while at SC, given 25 rides. Haden isn't going to fire him in 2-3 years section8 and Bowman.

Everyone just assumes Sark is going t o fail at the easiest school in the country to recruit to. Fuck, Max Brown hasn't even taken a snap yet too. We all know USC has no linemen. But in the South, Sark could play sand lot football and get to the Pac12 title game. Don't just come out and spew ignorance like dawgman subscribers do. Understand the south first. UCLA is the automatic favorite but it's not like they're fielding an all pac12 offensive line either. (now their defensive line is downright scary...WOW JUST WOW)

Fuck, it's just not funny anymore. It's like revenge of the nerds around here. Goes to show 80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks. Post (oh I'm supposed to say 'poast' hee hee) something refreshing. Mora to the Seattle storm! Hardy har har. Fucking dweeb round here now. That's what happens when you invite too many dawgmen over. Close the fucking gates Derek

Sark is going to recruit top 3 classes, possibly #1 classes while at SC, given 25 rides. Haden isn't going to fire him in 2-3 years section8 and Bowman.

Everyone just assumes Sark is going t o fail at the easiest school in the country to recruit to. Fuck, Max Brown hasn't even taken a snap yet too. We all know USC has no linemen. But in the South, Sark could play sand lot football and get to the Pac12 title game. Don't just come out and spew ignorance like dawgman subscribers do. Understand the south first. UCLA is the automatic favorite but it's not like they're fielding an all pac12 offensive line either. (now their defensive line is downright scary...WOW JUST WOW)

Fuck, it's just not funny anymore. It's like revenge of the nerds around here. Goes to show 80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks. Post (oh I'm supposed to say 'poast' hee hee) something refreshing. Mora to the Seattle storm! Hardy har har. Fucking dweeb round here now. That's what happens when you invite too many dawgmen over. Close the fucking gates Derek

Oh no, more _ boof is back to his 2nd grade antics again. Thought you graced us with you depatture.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Your departure. Now do us all a favor and hit gate bitch!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Your departure. Now do us all a favor and hit gate bitch!

The judges would have accepted "hit bricks bitch."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Doogles said:

Puppy's refusal to edit posts has to be his most underrated characteristic. Just the perfect poster, we should all feel so blessed his two dad's took him to husky stadium on crisp fall afternoons.

Had to make one tiny fix.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    I'm actually with puppylove_sugarsteel...don't think Sark will be Saban but do think he's going to do better than people around here give him credit for.

Surprised nobody picked up on this though (or maybe they did and I missed it)...

But with the Trojans running a high-speed offense and practices, Sarkisian expects players to maintain their fitness so they will be prepared when workouts resume March 25.

"They'll need to do some conditioning," he said. "It will be too hard … if they don't."

Sarkisian gave coaches the same advice.

"I told them to make sure they're running over spring break too," he said. "They've got to stay in shape for these practices — not just the players."

Has he looked in the mirror? Anyone think that fucker's run a mile in 5 years?

http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/usc/la-sp-usc-football-20140316,0,5285477.story#ixzz2wNYSPXHV
  • Options

I'm actually with puppylove_sugarsteel...don't think Sark will be Saban but do think he's going to do better than people around here give him credit for.

Surprised nobody picked up on this though (or maybe they did and I missed it)...

But with the Trojans running a high-speed offense and practices, Sarkisian expects players to maintain their fitness so they will be prepared when workouts resume March 25.

"They'll need to do some conditioning," he said. "It will be too hard … if they don't."

"I told them to make sure they're running over spring break too," he said. "They've got to stay in shape for these practices — not just the players."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/usc/la-sp-usc-football-20140316,0,5285477.story#ixzz2wNYSPXHV

The worst thing that will happen with Sark is that this year will be a struggle. An almost all new OL, only one proven WR, and an average QB. They will score a lot of points vs nobodies and struggle when facing the big boys. The defense will be good, but not great. I will be shocked if they are any good on the road. Sark is still Sark. He's not lasting five years at USC.

Are you describing 2014 USC or 2010 UW, 2011 UW, 2012 UW or 2013 UW? I really couldn't tell.

Sark will have an inflated W-L at USC much like Kiffin did or Lambo did at UW but like those two he'll fail to meet expectations. When his tenure is up it will be considered a failure not a success.

I'd be very shocked if he will ever see a year five. I'm guessing he'll be DOA after year four. Like Kiffin he'll produce one empty 10 or 11 win season but the rest will be 7 or 8 win campaigns which won't cut it down there. He'll also lose to his rivals as well and they won't tolerate that shit like UW did with him getting drilled by Oregon every fucking year.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The worst thing that will happen with Sark is that this year will be a struggle. An almost all new OL, only one proven WR, and an average QB. They will score a lot of points vs nobodies and struggle when facing the big boys. The defense will be good, but not great. I will be shocked if they are any good on the road. Sark is still Sark. He's not lasting five years at USC.

That running comment and talk about being in shape is pure comedy. Sark must have started running twice a week and is feeling pretty good about himself.

If Kessler is truly average, I expect Max Browne to be the starter.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The worst part about all this is that with Captain FreePub and his fucking clown car at the helm of an SC program, ESPN and the media will be all over him. The same shit we had to endure for 5 fucking years will be on national TV more than any of us will stand.
  • Options
    haie said:

The worst part about all this is that with Captain FreePub and his fucking clown car at the helm of an SC program, ESPN and the media will be all over him. The same shit we had to endure for 5 fucking years will be on national TV more than any of us will stand.

Disagree now it will be hilarious. The bigger the stage the bigger job of imploding( Hi Kim!),

Seeing the nation shit on seven win Steve is going to be Nick Holt AWESOME.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    sark will have more people buying into his excuses if he's forced to reveal that he needs to go with an unproven redshirt freshman qb who he didn't (technically) recruit into his style. kessler will be demoted.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

That running comment and talk about being in shape is pure comedy. Sark must have started running twice a week and is feeling pretty good about himself.

I thought Browne hates Sark, that is what I heard. It will be interesting if that is the case, if not though it will still be interesting.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

I thought Browne hates Sark, that is what I heard. It will be interesting if that is the case, if not though it will still be interesting.
    So you're saying either way, it will be interesting?

I could really use an insightful button right now.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Doogles said:

Price didn't trust Sark and he started... does that lend any insight?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Lots of good Max Browne info here guys.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Lots of good Max Browne info here guys.
    Good ol sugarsteve