Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pac-12 Coaching Talent Down

13»

Comments

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    No way Graham over Petersen.

Tulsa the two years before Graham- 44-53- then he goes 65-30-84-45. ASU was 28-40 the two years before Graham went 27-7. He's had one great season. Lets see how they are in the next few years. They lose about 10 starters from their defense.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Pissing off Kimberly G. and Dawgman.com is great qualification for a UW head football coach! Gotta love symmetrical irony in the hood.

On preferring Petersen or Shaw, it might depend on what kind of football you prefer. Shaw is a dominate the line-of-scrimmage, power up-the-gut, control passing for shock and awe attack kind of coach. Petersen? Well, he's already been labeled by some in the Seattle media to be an offensive wizard and control freak,..... which is oxymoronic for a football coach.

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    koopdog said:

I gotta admit. I'm on the Poon bandwagon. (Is that the correct term for doogin' for Petersen? I like the sound of it)

I like it. Can you add Tang to that?

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Ooops, thought u had Mora third. Flip flop those two (pete, leach), Mora to 4

Enough about Mora!

Fuck, it's just not funny anymore. It's like revenge of the nerds around here. Goes to show 80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks. Post (oh I'm supposed to say 'poast' hee hee) something refreshing. Mora to the Seattle storm! Hardy har har. Fucking dweeb round here now. That's what happens when you invite too many dawgmen over. Close the fucking gates Derek
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    10 years ago Leach in the top five makes sense. Now, his stubborn insistence on throwing 80 times a game doesn't make him innovative - it makes him weak. Defense has adapted to the air raid, and he hasn't countered with a more balanced approach. It makes his teams one dimensional and hurts their ability to finish games by controlling the clock