Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How would you feel if UW beat Michigan?

Honestly, I'm not sure it would change much for me. Unless it was a truly dominant victory.

Something about this Montana loss has made me detach from the program generally. I guess I would need to see 3-4 consecutive victories and new stars emerging.

I'm not going to watch non-competitive football at UW again. I'm on the fence about watching the Michigan game.

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    About the same as when we beat Alabama later in the year.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

It’s going to take beating Michigan and winning the PAC 12. It won’t happen.

This, it would require a Virgina tech turnaround for the opener to be forgiveable.

That team had Frank Beamer coaching and Tyrod Taylor at QB.

Good luck the rest of the way.

• no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 762
    The predicament is what results in JFC getting fired first so there's a slightly better shot at getting a decent replacement for lake and hopkins?
  • coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,218
    The only joy I would get would be watching Michigan have the balls to fire Harbaugh
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    My self esteem rises and falls with how the team does
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021
    I would laugh at Michigan and hope that Jim Harbaugh dies on the field (figuratively, of course) after but that's about it.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723

It may never matter what they do after a game like that

This is where I'm at. You can't just shit your pants on a first date and have 10 great dates after that.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,157 Founders Club

I’ll be at the game so it would be great going out as a winner. I’m trying to get a refund for the rest of my season tickets after their fascist mask/vax mandate. I’m vaxed. The masks don’t work and directly negatively affect me.

Losing to Montana is bad, fascism is worse. I’m fucking done with this.

@Purple_Pills I'm really curious to know what kind of "success", if any, you have with this mission. Given the AD is swimming in red-ink, with plenty more on the horizon, will be chinteresting to see how they respond.

If I were to bet, no-chance you get the 'donation' back. less than 50-50 on the cost of the seats.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,703 Founders Club

Honestly, I'm not sure it would change much for me. Unless it was a truly dominant victory.

Something about this Montana loss has made me detach from the program generally. I guess I would need to see 3-4 consecutive victories and new stars emerging.

I'm not going to watch non-competitive football at UW again. I'm on the fence about watching the Michigan game.

I saw almost no compelling talent. Nothing to see but I'll torture myself