Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OK Athletics Directors

13»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    No
    LebamDawg said:

I soured on Pete in his first couple of years, jumped on the bandwagon 3rd and partly in the 4th year. 18 pissed me off on big games and I had had it, so when he said he gave up it more or less correlated to my second angry phase with him.

I am an idiot and will watch the games, over drink and all the bad things, and want a new coach after next year (more than likely) and be disappointed when they rehire Willingham. I

I hated Pete in 2014, begrudgingly got behind him late 2015, and 2016 exceeded my expectations. I was on board from that point on.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    No

LebamDawg said:

I soured on Pete in his first couple of years, jumped on the bandwagon 3rd and partly in the 4th year. 18 pissed me off on big games and I had had it, so when he said he gave up it more or less correlated to my second angry phase with him.

I am an idiot and will watch the games, over drink and all the bad things, and want a new coach after next year (more than likely) and be disappointed when they rehire Willingham. I

I hated Pete in 2014, begrudgingly got behind him late 2015, and 2016 exceeded my expectations. I was on board from that point on.
    Every good coach pops within the first 3 years. Difference with jimmy is he was given a good situation. I think we will know after one year if he has it or not.

He certainly doesn’t have charisma with the off season stuff or isn’t trying. One of the two.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    No

LebamDawg said:

Every good coach pops within the first 3 years. Difference with jimmy is he was given a good situation. I think we will know after one year if he has it or not.

He certainly doesn’t have charisma with the off season stuff or isn’t trying. One of the two.
    He has plenty of charisma. Which makes his failures even more scary.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    Yes
    dnc said:

LebamDawg said:

He has plenty of charisma. Which makes his failures even more scary.
    The staff knows its a full out assault and are plugging holes in the ass
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,420 Founders Club
    Yes

Anyone voting yes is doing it for message board street cred

Which is fine, just admit it

Not the case
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    Well, shit

...Thought I was clicking on a list of mediocre or better upgrades for Jen Cohen; got excited at all the replies.

FYFMFE