Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Taliban

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I dont give a single fucking shit about Afghanistan or the Afghanistani people.

You don't have to give a shit about them to know that the existence of a refuge for terrorists who hate America isn't in America's interests.
    No wonder Biden doesn't care
    Is this where we pretend there's a meaningful difference between Biden and Daddy on Afghanistan?
    Yes . . . Biden is Commander in Chief.

If this had operationally gone decently, you wouldn’t say a peep about Trump.
    Yep, it would have been full on praise for dementia Joe. But since the dementia patient did what dementia patients do it's blame Trump mode.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You don't have to give a shit about them to know that the existence of a refuge for terrorists who hate America isn't in America's interests.
    Is this where we pretend there's a meaningful difference between Biden and Daddy on Afghanistan?

Yep, it would have been full on praise for dementia Joe. But since the dementia patient did what dementia patients do it's blame Trump mode.

It's almost funny--but more sad, really--that you girls think that "mismanagement" of the withdrawal the big issue here.

In what well managed withdrawal does the Taliban not kick the shit out of the Afghan government forces?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's almost funny--but more sad, really--that you girls think that "mismanagement" of the withdrawal the big issue here.

In what well managed withdrawal does the Taliban not kick the shit out of the Afghan government forces?
    Maybe not proclaim some feel good symbolic withdrawal date that exposes you to leaving your shit on your way out the door?

They rushed to hit 9/11 and got caught with their pants down. Embarrassing.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    Doogles said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Maybe not proclaim some feel good symbolic withdrawal date that exposes you to leaving your shit on your way out the door?

Taliban is doing Biden like their favorite farm animal.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Its the only issue here which is why you are desperate to change the subject
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Doogles said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

We'd already agreed to leave by mid-2021. That was the deal Daddy made.

Either 45 or 46 could have blown up the deal because the Taliban wasn't keeping up its end of the bargain.

But that's the last thing either of them wanted to do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021
    HHusky said:

Doogles said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Either 45 or 46 could have blown up the deal because the Taliban wasn't keeping up its end of the bargain.

I think Biden has been President since Jan 20th, so all of 2021. Maybe send Kamala and some knee pads to slow them down.

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited August 2021
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I see you’ve finally switched to your fallback position.

No, what’s sad is the lying, clueless BS spewed by Biden and General Milley back in July 2021.

They assured the American public this was not going to happen.

Did you somehow miss it?

I’ll be more than happy to link them for you.
  • Options
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I see you’ve finally switched to your fallback position.

No, what’s sad is the lying, clueless BS spewed by Biden and General Milley back in July 2021.

They assured the American public this was not going to happen.

Did you somehow miss it?

I’ll be more than happy to link them for you.
    I'm sorry I keep praising the current administration's wishful thinking about Afghanistan. Surely you didn't believe them.
  • Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TA7xwsMfUgE

Well, I didn’t think this degree of lying and/or ignorance was possible.
  • Options
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm all about the Taliban

If those people want to live in a shitty medieval society then cheerio
  • Options
    ironic Obama celebrating his 60th birthday at a party on Martha’s Vineyard (during the pandemic and) at the same time his “good war” winds down.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Biden blaming Trump sounds like Obama blaming Bush.

Shut up and lead. Perform, or get the fuck out.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    trublue said:

“As well equipped as any army in the world”….

Jesus fucking Christ, Joe….
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

trublue said:

“As well equipped as any army in the world”….

Jesus fucking Christ, Joe….
    @MikeDamone hyperbole?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

One where we don’t leave Billions of dollars of equipment and data behind.

Also one where we don’t need to deploy 3,000 troops to get the dick sucker diplomats out.

It would have been pretty easy to accomplish this.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

HHusky said:

Doogles said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I think Biden has been President since Jan 20th, so all of 2021. Maybe send Kamala and some knee pads to slow them down.

Is Kamala still a thing? Doing a heck of a job at the border.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2021

Pretty surly mother fuckers, Jesus.

From the US perspective you cant win without going into the sticks and mountain valleys in some of the remotest backwater places on earth, and basically doing ethnic cleansing because the Taliban basically looks no different from your ordinary Joe Mohammed.

Only other alternative "win" is to keep some troops there, and over time win the ideological battle with the Islamists (no idea if even possible).

I saw a stat that in the big cities and country as a whole, only 20% of people support the Taliban.

Yet they get their ass kicked by 75k dudes with Chinese knock off aks and the Quran.

What a fucking nightmare. If we are going to piss away trillions of dollars there to attempt to pull of a Japan or Germany 2.0 we might as well station a few thousands troops like weve been doing to make sure the Taliban doesnt take the place over in a week.

They never planned to win. One of the primary motivations of the City of London/Washington DC's attack on the WTCs and their missile attack on the Pentagon, was to provide the excuse necessary to invade Afghanistan in order to control the poppy trade. 2001 was the year Afghanistan became the leader in illicit drug trafficking. The Taliban were necessary, and were paid, to maintain a presence and cause trouble every now and then to legitimize the ongoing operation.

The people of the United States are too far gone to overthrow DC and the state governments. Too sheepish, too brainwashed, too weak, no will, there are exceptions, but when taken as a whole, they are the Bolshevik collaborators of the USSR, they are the "Good Germans" of Nazi Germany. The only method remaining if Americans continue to fail to rise, and the US Military continues to be a hive of treason and evil, is an International Assault to overthrow the governments of DC and the 50 terrorist satellite governments of the states.

Remember when I told you Russia could not only defeat the corrupted US Military but take down NATO too? You may yet live to see that happen.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If I like my Afghan women in burkas can I keep them? # partyofwomen. As long as they aren’t from Muslim countries