Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Taliban

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I dont give a single fucking shit about Afghanistan or the Afghanistani people.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You don't have to give a shit about them to know that the existence of a refuge for terrorists who hate America isn't in America's interests.
  • Options

HHusky said:

You don't have to give a shit about them to know that the existence of a refuge for terrorists who hate America isn't in America's interests.
    No wonder Biden doesn't care
    Is this where we pretend there's a meaningful difference between Biden and Daddy on Afghanistan?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,380
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is this where we pretend there's a meaningful difference between Biden and Daddy on Afghanistan?
    Is that why you voted for Biden? He's like Trump only worse!!

Biden fucked this up bad. He's president. Cleanest election ever
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Biden and Daddy are both wrong AF on Afghanistan. And only a liar would pretend there's any difference between them on the subject.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

We knew they were sheltering OBL before 9-11 and did spit. Clinton lawyered up and decided that he couldn't take him out. Bush wouldn't pull the trigger either. Terrorist build some camps, just take them out including anyone in the camps. Just like we did in World War II. Phuck the collateral damage. If the don't their women and kids killed just show the same concern about civilian lives that they do. Don't need any boots on the ground. Oh, and take out the poppy fields if they start acting up.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yes . . . Biden is Commander in Chief.

If this had operationally gone decently, you wouldn’t say a peep about Trump.
  • Options
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Unlike you, I've been worried about this ever since a negotiation with the Taliban was announced and a timetable for withdrawal was floated. I don't think Hillary would have done this. That is just one of the reasons she would have made a better President than Daddy or Joe. You girls would be bitching about us still being in Afghanistan, of course.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Biden and Daddy are both wrong AF on Afghanistan. And only a liar would pretend there's any difference between them on the subject.
    The US is leaving Afghanistan. That’s not the issue. That's your deflection because Biden is fucking the leaving up big time

Trump lost. It was all over the internet.

Your party has wanted out for years. Own it. This is what you vote for
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The US is leaving Afghanistan. That’s not the issue. That's your deflection because Biden is fucking the leaving up big time

Biden is making the Taliban roll the Afghan military at breakneck speed?

How's exactly is he doing that?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Joe had a plan! Biden voters, the few, the proud!
    And the Taliban used their deal with Daddy to execute their strategy. They outwitted us. All of us.

This is a fucking disaster. But at least you're happy about it, so there's that.

Meltdown.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Go fuck yourself

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You can't blame Ty!!
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited August 2021
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Unlike you, I've been worried about this ever since a negotiation with the Taliban was announced and a timetable for withdrawal was floated. I don't think Hillary would have done this. That is just one of the reasons she would have made a better President than Daddy or Joe. You girls would be bitching about us still being in Afghanistan, of course.
    Interesting: This is the first time you’ve mentioned your worry about this: that the Taliban announced and a timetable for withdrawal was floated.

Please leave your ignorant opinions about Hillary’s decision-making and how she would have made a better president.

She displayed brilliance in foreign policy as Secretary of State.

Libya and Benghazi ring a bell?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hGXy_yhOfNg
  • Options
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Interesting: This is the first time you’ve mentioned your worry about this: that the Taliban announced and a timetable for withdrawal was floated.

Please leave your ignorant opinions about Hillary’s decision-making and how she would have made a better president.

I do remember you gals attacking her because she's a "war monger".
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Go fuck yourself

your go to move
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I do remember you gals attacking her because she's a "war monger".
    I attacked because she was fucking incompetent. Now I know I should have just blamed George Bush for Hillary's incompetence.