Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim Grinolds: "Pete is doing some of the stuff Tyrone tried to do."

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Doogman and KJR created this Doog culture which allowed NAACP a 4th year despite being 11-25 and allowed them to anoint a first time coach in Dude Brah.

Those fuckers enabled a decade of this bullshit so sadly those cunts are dangerous.

It still continues. The LP trio, Dick F., Dick B., Elise, Softy, And I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. Coogits like Furness and Puckett are way more objective and demanding than the Huskies there. They're a fucking embarrassment & they aren't even self aware.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

If Ty had won games he wouldn't have tried to do anything. He just would have done it. If Peterman wins he can take a dump on Kim's face and everyone will think its brilliant coaching.

Huh?

Please to be explaining. . .
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

It would be one thing if Kim was just a moron when it came to football. He tries to manipulate people (aka twisting) and start bogus rumors so he can feel like "the man" and feed his ego. One so called "voice" of husky football couldn't give a shit about the football team. He just wants access so he can brag at shitty wine tastings and dinner parties about the people he knows because of how much he has failed in life up to this point. You dont agree word for word with everything he says your voice is muted.

People think we are just being internet tough guys. In reality, we are exposing a cancer to UW football.

It would be one thing if Kim was just a moron when it came to football. He tries to manipulate people (aka twisting) and start bogus rumors so he can feel like "the man" and feed his ego. One so called "voice" of husky football couldn't give a shit about the football team. He just wants access so he can brag at shitty wine tastings and dinner parties about the people he knows because of how much he has failed in life up to this point. You dont agree word for word with everything he says your voice is muted.

People think we are just being internet tough guys. In reality, we are exposing a cancer to UW football.

Dick Baird would LOVE to put kim and his cunt/cock in place but Scout pays him to pretend and convey to dawgman subscribers that Scout has a reputable and reliable source for UW football. Baird stopped his involvement with dawgman for a reason.

He couldn't stand Kim (that's what I heard) but Scout made it worth his while to dump a steamer on dawgman (an article here and there) and because Dick respects Don James and the product he built. He isn't going to let a real estate - snake oil salesman tarnish the product he was a part of and has spent the last 20 years trying to preserve and protect. Who's worse Barbara Hedges or Mrs. Kim Grinolds I heard!

Petersen will cut Kim off from interviews. He won't answer his questions. Kim will just suck Jewd's cock for practice updates and coach interviews and keep the change for free.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Dick Baird is a huge doog just like yourself PLSS.

To pretend Baird isn't a full blown Doog is fucktarded.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I miss HoratioHornblower... that cat knew his football.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    Last post on page 1... how did FMB make a WTF and Awesome at the same time?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2014
    Mad_Son said:

Why the fuck do you still have a Mora avatar? That's just fucking sad.
  • Options

Mad_Son said:

wtf even looks at those things? I see you have some hairy man for yours... I wish I thought there was something wrong with homosexuality so I could mock you for being gay
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

I felt like PLSS where my Poast was both an awesome and a WTF.
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

wtf even looks at those things? I see you have some hairy man for yours... I wish I thought there was something wrong with homosexuality so I could mock you for being gay
    Eh, because they show up in every post smart guy. Also, your homo comments give you away.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Baird is a doog in public, but privately is not.
  • Options

If we're talking about homosekshool avatars, chest beater is the queerest poster in the thread.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It's one thing to just be krisvashonFS. It's another thing to give ammunition to the krisvashons of the world even though you know better yourself.

Dick Baird is the worst kind of Dawg fan.

• Options

If we're talking about homosekshool avatars, chest beater is the queerest poster in the thread.
    Everyone else moved on but you're still fixated. Maybe you'd fit in better at equook...
  • Options

He's still a Doog. Please don't defend him. I get that he can't just come out and rip the current coach like we can.

However, he goes over the top on defending these shitheads and the minute they are no longer coach he'll act like he knew the whole time.

His rant towards you was real. He was so pissed off that he sat out the rest of the show as he was pouting.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Gladstone said:

PurpleJ said:

Gladstone said:

Meek said:

Kim Grinolds as the mouthpiece of Husky football is a serious fucking problem... He says he's not media but yet then acts like media and these guys have no fucking football acumen at all... this is a dangerous little trio.

You are giving him way too much credit. He is a message board moderator. He is a danger only to himself and the simpletons who pay him to post on his message board.

An ant, despite being the most diabolical and power hungry ant of all, is still yet just an ant.
    If you can't see why having someone like kimmy around the program is a bad thing, then I can't fucking help you.
    I doubt Petersen gives two shits one way or another. He is a message board moderator.
    Kim is both a cancer and an embarrassment to the program however Petersen is a man of substance whose focus is winning fucking football games. I'd like to think that if you asked Petersen what he thought of Kim and his crew his response would be "I don't think of them".
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    His response would be 'who?'
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2014

Gladstone said:

PurpleJ said:

Gladstone said:

Meek said:

Kim Grinolds as the mouthpiece of Husky football is a serious fucking problem... He says he's not media but yet then acts like media and these guys have no fucking football acumen at all... this is a dangerous little trio.

You are giving him way too much credit. He is a message board moderator. He is a danger only to himself and the simpletons who pay him to post on his message board.

An ant, despite being the most diabolical and power hungry ant of all, is still yet just an ant.
    If you can't see why having someone like kimmy around the program is a bad thing, then I can't fucking help you.
    I doubt Petersen gives two shits one way or another. He is a message board moderator.
    Kim is both a cancer and an embarrassment to the program however Petersen is a man of substance whose focus is winning fucking football games. I'd like to think that if you asked Petersen what he thought of Kim and his crew his response would be "he's no longer allowed to bring a jacket into my office".