Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim Grinolds: "Pete is doing some of the stuff Tyrone tried to do."

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,217
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Derek, don't be a twister.
  • Options
    Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Derek, don't be a twister.

It's actually a word-for-word quote.

I guess I even underestimate Kim's motivation for access over facts.
    I know. That's the beauty of Kim's twisting comments. People will quote what Kim says, and he will say that you're being a twister.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The problem with Zoach Willingham is that he is a doctrinaire. He had a system the worked at Stanford. At Stanford. But he never changed with the milieu (look it up).
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Someone needs to call in NOW! PL_SS? Have at it

KJR
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Dawgman FS comments I've heard in 15 minutes of listening to today's show:

"We've been doing this for a while but that doesn't mean we've gotten any better"

"Just wait to see the boards when Chris Petersen loses a game"

"If you are going to complain about Romar, come up with a solution ... Gregg Marshall?"

Can someone confirm whether or not it was actually said that Gregg Marshall was still at Winthrop?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Also forgot the following gem from somebody asking if the NCAA was going to increase the scholarship limit for football:

"It's not 1 scholarship that they'd need to increase it's 2 because of Title IX ... BTW, did you know that there's a new sport at the UW called Beach Volleyball?"
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Reminds me of when I was HoratioHornBlower and was saying how horrible Crichton was. Kim basically told me to shut up with the "who would you put in that is better" line. I told him they could play with 10 guys instead. At least there wouldn't be an expectation that the DE would make a tackle.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

Kim Grinolds as the mouthpiece of Husky football is a serious fucking problem... He says he's not media but yet then acts like media and these guys have no fucking football acumen at all... this is a dangerous little trio.

You are giving him way too much credit. He is a message board moderator. He is a danger only to himself and the simpletons who pay him to post on his message board.

An ant, despite being the most diabolical and power hungry ant of all, is still yet just an ant.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is it just me, or does Bear Bryant have a set of balls for a chin?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Gladstone said:

Meek said:

Kim Grinolds as the mouthpiece of Husky football is a serious fucking problem... He says he's not media but yet then acts like media and these guys have no fucking football acumen at all... this is a dangerous little trio.

You are giving him way too much credit. He is a message board moderator. He is a danger only to himself and the simpletons who pay him to post on his message board.

An ant, despite being the most diabolical and power hungry ant of all, is still yet just an ant.
    If you can't see why having someone like kimmy around the program is a bad thing, then I can't fucking help you.
    I doubt Petersen gives two shits one way or another. He is a message board moderator.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

PurpleJ said:

Gladstone said:

Meek said:

If you can't see why having someone like kimmy around the program is a bad thing, then I can't fucking help you.
    I doubt Petersen gives two shits one way or another. He is a message board moderator.
    He also has a weekly talk show and somehow gets media credentials.

If you can't see how it is bad to have Kim, Fetters, and Eklund in anyway officially associated with Husky Football, then stop putting it off and go get your fucking G.E.D. already