Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

lol HuskyFanPodcast

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2021

I stopped listening to the podcasts once they stopped the sexual tension

Might want to check out @UW_Doog_Bot ‘s pod. @Swaye records from his sex chamber
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sancho said:

Canadawg said:

Until someone puts out better husky podcasts I stand with chest. At least they're doing it somewhat regularly. Can't wait for @haie to put his pod out coming soon!

Those who can't pod must shit on anyone else for trying .
    No one gives a shit whether someone pods or not

The options for doogs podcasting were chest with his shitty takes and burning all the bridges he had here on his way out....

Or ddy, pepsi, and fucking gloves off TCU mba doog Tequilla spouting a bunchof stupid shit about creating Army of Doogs - twitter edition

The only retards here capable of making listenable pods are Derek and Race

Hth
    Hurtful. Couldn't even get free pub! of getting shit on by name.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sancho said:

Canadawg said:

Until someone puts out better husky podcasts I stand with chest. At least they're doing it somewhat regularly. Can't wait for @haie to put his pod out coming soon!

Those who can't pod must shit on anyone else for trying .
    No one gives a shit whether someone pods or not

The options for doogs podcasting were chest with his shitty takes and burning all the bridges he had here on his way out....

Or ddy, pepsi, and fucking gloves off TCU mba doog Tequilla spouting a bunchof stupid shit about creating Army of Doogs - twitter edition

The only retards here capable of making listenable pods are Derek and Race

Hth
    Hurtful. Couldn't even get free pub! of getting shit on by name.
    Do you pod? Had no idea
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you are so upset at the quality of someone elses pod that you need to complain about it instead of not listening then you are the a special kind of sad
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Canadawg said:

If you are so upset at the quality of someone elses pod that you need to complain about it instead of not listening then you are the a special kind of sad

Complaining about someone's shitty site is our? raison d'être.

You really think we?re not gonna complain about someone's shitty pod, pod?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

I'm not complaining about the quality of their pod. I like Jimmy a lot. I also like Dennis. I'm pointing out what a Seattle Centrist doog cuck Chest and Coker are. Sounds like you need to learn the difference.

But your avatar is of same fake rivalry between the Vancouver Cucks and this new shit expansion franchise. So this is all going to be lost on you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

Bread said:

haie said:

Chest is such a doog

Fucking beta. Go get your cheeseburger at the local fuck hole and lament capitalism and all that. Your opinion. Used to love your podcast. But you're a fucking loser. Sorry. "Hardcore Husky's not a husky site" Okay buddy. Neither is BDTW which is a doog recruiting site for people like Passion.

Have a beer and relax, oh wait you're a downtrodden doog who won't hit up the real husky joints like Big Time. There's others but the policies you supported killed them (cough cough, College Inn).

College football is changing and UW happens to not be in Pullman and the other outposts. Grab your balls. Stop being scared.

Jimmy's still cool.

Clearly you haven't listened to the pod. Chest prefers hamburgers over cheeseburgers.
    What about hamburgers with cheese?
    I’ve found myself to be developing a lactose intolerance of sorts. Doesn’t really affect me with cheese so much as it does dairy-based milk.
    You probably haven't been blown in years ever
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    Standard Supporter

I’m proud to say I have’s listen to a single Husky Podcast….ever.

I really haven’t either. Listened to one TSIO in 2016. I was fine. I lasted maybe 20 min. I listened to Stalin and Doogles once too. It was good. There is only so much to talk about tho and it’s already on the boards.
    I could've sworn you were a guest on one of Chest's podcasts. Maybe they fuckin superimposed you
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I’m proud to say I have’s listen to a single Husky Podcast….ever.

I really haven’t either. Listened to one TSIO in 2016. I was fine. I lasted maybe 20 min. I listened to Stalin and Doogles once too. It was good. There is only so much to talk about tho and it’s already on the boards.
    I could've sworn you were a guest on one of Chest's podcasts. Maybe they fuckin superimposed you
    Guest? He was an original cohost.

None of that contradicts what he's said.
    The episode where they took callers after the Fort Worth Shit Bowl was their best one. It was blasphemous to proclaim we could beat Stanford and ASU and Oregon in the same year, at the tim.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Canadawg said:

Complaining about someone's shitty site is our? raison d'être.

You really think we?re not gonna complain about someone's shitty pod, pod?
    And I'm complaining about your terrible take on it hth
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Canadawg said:

I'm not complaining about the quality of their pod. I like Jimmy a lot. I also like Dennis. I'm pointing out what a Seattle Centrist doog cuck Chest and Coker are. Sounds like you need to learn the difference.

But your avatar is of same fake rivalry between the Vancouver Cucks and this new shit expansion franchise. So this is all going to be lost on you.
    Fair enough

Don't be afraid of the new scary sport
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

Fair enough

New?

LOL

Your pain in 2011 is casual shit. Boston was always going to destroy you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

Fair enough

Watched CBC channel 2 out of Vancouver on the over the air TV as a kid in Olympia

Hockey Night in Canada

The original 6
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021

Canadawg said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

Fair enough

Watched CBC channel 2 out of Vancouver on the over the air TV as a kid in Olympia

Hockey Night in Canada

The original 6
    Watched in college high/drunk all the tim. Roommate was from Dallas and only cared about the Stars and had signatures from their cup team. He constantly trolled all th Canadian UW students who were Cucks fans in our classes.

Fuck Canada's teams.

California, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Florida have raked cups this decade.

Burn Canadians.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,184
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

Fair enough

Kings fan and grew up watching the GOAT GFYS hahahahahaha