Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

lol HuskyFanPodcast

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited August 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board
Chest is such a doog

Fucking beta. Go get your cheeseburger at the local fuck hole and lament capitalism and all that. Your opinion. Used to love your podcast. But you're a fucking loser. Sorry. "Hardcore Husky's not a husky site" Okay buddy. Neither is BDTW which is a doog recruiting site for people like Passion.

Have a beer and relax, oh wait you're a downtrodden doog who won't hit up the real husky joints like Big Time. There's others but the policies you supported killed them (cough cough, College Inn).

College football is changing and UW happens to not be in Pullman and the other outposts. Grab your balls. Stop being scared.

Jimmy's still cool.

Comments

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Chest is such a doog

Fucking beta. Go get your cheeseburger at the local fuck hole and lament capitalism and all that. Your opinion. Used to love your podcast. But you're a fucking loser. Sorry. "Hardcore Husky's not a husky site" Okay buddy. Neither is BDTW which is a doog recruiting site for people like Passion.

Have a beer and relax, oh wait you're a downtrodden doog who won't hit up the real husky joints like Big Time. There's others but the policies you supported killed them (cough cough, College Inn).

College football is changing and UW happens to not be in Pullman and the other outposts. Grab your balls. Stop being scared.

Jimmy's still cool.

Clearly you haven't listened to the pod. Chest prefers hamburgers over cheeseburgers.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Chest. Giant fag. Enuff said on that.

You say that like it is a bad thing
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bread said:

haie said:

Chest is such a doog

Jimmy's still cool.

Clearly you haven't listened to the pod. Chest prefers hamburgers over cheeseburgers.
    What about hamburgers with cheese?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m proud to say I have’s listen to a single Husky Podcast….ever.
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    Chest makes Husky fans sound so fucking lame. Never liked him in the pod.

That’s why Dennis and Coker were so fucking magical together. They took it seriously without sounding so.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Until someone puts out better husky podcasts I stand with chest. At least they're doing it somewhat regularly. Can't wait for @haie to put his pod out coming soon!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021
    Canadawg said:

Until someone puts out better husky podcasts I stand with chest. At least they're doing it somewhat regularly. Can't wait for @haie to put his pod out coming soon!

We do you assume there needs to be a husky podcast?
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

We do you assume there needs to be a husky podcast?
    Did you just assume my podcasting needs?
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2021
    Did something happen with Chest? What am I missing?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I really haven’t either. Listened to one TSIO in 2016. I was fine. I lasted maybe 20 min. I listened to Stalin and Doogles once too. It was good. There is only so much to talk about tho and it’s already on the boards.
    Weren’t you on the original husky fan podcasts with jimmy and chest?
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You have a lot of Haie in your life…

… but agreed
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I really haven’t either. Listened to one TSIO in 2016. I was fine. I lasted maybe 20 min. I listened to Stalin and Doogles once too. It was good. There is only so much to talk about tho and it’s already on the boards.
    I like the idea of weekly 10 minute pods that are just quick hitters. I don't have tim to listen to some hour long shit. Life comes at you fast in the Camelot Trailer Court.
    That’s some dark shit man. T’s and p’s.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,109

Bread said:

haie said:

Chest is such a doog

Jimmy's still cool.

What about hamburgers with cheese?
    I’ve found myself to be developing a lactose intolerance of sorts. Doesn’t really affect me with cheese so much as it does dairy-based milk.
  • Options
    SanchoSancho Member Posts: 249
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Canadawg said:

Those who can't pod must shit on anyone else for trying .
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sancho said:

Canadawg said:

Those who can't pod must shit on anyone else for trying .
    No one gives a shit whether someone pods or not

The options for doogs podcasting were chest with his shitty takes and burning all the bridges he had here on his way out....

Or ddy, pepsi, and fucking gloves off TCU mba doog Tequilla spouting a bunchof stupid shit about creating Army of Doogs - twitter edition

The only retards here capable of making listenable pods are Derek and Race

Hth